• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Germany: leading anti Putin activist Navalny out of coma after poisoning. Bad news for cartel ozero

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Germany: leading anti Putin activist Navalny out of coma after poisoning. Bad news for cartel ozero . My Q. is whats Germany , EU , NATO is goona do ? its clear that Putin personally involved in this (and many others) chemical attack .
Doctors treating Russian opposition figure Alexei Navalny say he is out of an induced coma and his condition, since being poisoned, has improved.
He is responding to verbal stimuli, they said. Mr Navalny, 44, was flown to Germany after falling ill on a flight in Siberia in August.
His team allege he was poisoned on the orders of Russian President Vladimir Putin, ....
Russia'''s Navalny out of coma after poisoning - BBC News

Great news !
" Berlin hints at Nord Stream 2 U-turn if Moscow fails to assist in Navalny probe
Foreign minister Heiko Maas warns Germany could ‘change stance’ on pipeline project"
Subscribe to read | Financial Times

Pipeline, huh?

Deja-vu.

I seemed to remember someone here, many years ago, saying something about the whole US vs. Afghanistan conflict, and the given reasons for it, was just a cover up for a proposed pipeline that involved Halliburton, Dick Cheney, among other petroleum industry companies. I don't remember all the details. It's been a long time. Probably something I read down in the CT forum.

"Pipeline" triggered the memory. Felt like typing. Sorry.

Carry on......

I

Pipeline, huh?

Deja-vu.

I seemed to remember someone here, many years ago, saying something about the whole US vs. Afghanistan conflict, and the given reasons for it, was just a cover up for a proposed pipeline that involved Halliburton, Dick Cheney, among other petroleum industry companies. I don't remember all the details. It's been a long time. Probably something I read down in the CT forum.

"Pipeline" triggered the memory. Felt like typing. Sorry.

Carry on......

I

Same here, many in Germany think this nawalny idiot got poisoned by USA.

In the end its meaningless, the pipeline wont be stopped.

That took years off his life.

I guess they don't aim to kill with these nerve agent poisoning. It's best to make an example out of the victim. The Russians are saying, "We could've killed you, but we didn't."

That took years off his life.

I guess they don't aim to kill with these nerve agent poisoning. It's best to make an example out of the victim. The Russians are saying, "We could've killed you, but we didn't."

thats true, his health deadly damaged , and putin´s empire so as well , no one is gonna do oil - gas business with ozero anymore

you don't know this subject, no, the hans will never pay our price to Moscow + its a death trap for any dying empire 100% dependence from the signal buyer

China refuses oil from Russian companies hit by U.S. sanctions

MON MAY 25, 2020 / 10:11 PM EDT
Russia leapfrogs Saudi Arabia as China's top crude oil supplier in April

Russia leapfrogs Saudi Arabia as China's top crude oil supplier in April - Reuters

China's June crude imports from Saudi Arabia, Russia, Brazil hit fresh highs | S&P Global Platts

Ouch

You have nothing to say about how Russia leapfrogged Saudi Arabia as China's top crude oil supplier?

no , you can ask experts, the hans never pay full price

So what?

Russia has oil. Russia sells oil.

Muscovy has never been an effective state its need super high oil prices in order to exist, the hans never pay full price for Muscovite oil, + Muscovy uses pipe lines they can not move away ( in case of China´s pipe lines )

Muscovy has never been an effective state its need super high oil prices in order to exist, the hans never pay full price for Muscovite oil, + Muscovy uses pipe lines they can not move away ( in case of China´s pipe lines )

You keep saying "HANS NEVER PAY FULL PRICE FOR MUSCOVITE OIL"

Are you speaking of the CHINESE and the RUSSIANS?

If so stop with the stupid name calling.

Have you anything to support your claim Chinese never pay full price for Russian oil?

Back
Top Bottom