• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Germany going back to heavy coal use

PoS

Minister of Love
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian

LOL LMAO ROTFLMAO

These Germans are such idiots. Just goes to show the utter emptiness of Green Party causes and politics.

"Germany going back to heavy coal use" is a lie. There is no indication a rational mind would consider such in the linked article of the OP.

Deceptive, disingenuous and dishonest OP. OP-fail.

"Germany going back to heavy coal use" is a lie. There is no indication a rational mind would consider such in the linked article of the OP.

LOL I posted links that proves it, but we're supposed to believe you because... you say so? LMAO! :ROFLMAO:

I guess the decision to not build a LNG terminal is coming back to haunt them.

LOL I posted links that proves it, but we're supposed to believe you because... you say so? LMAO! :ROFLMAO:
The article says "slowing its exit from coal."

LMAO

Yet again PoS proven wrong by his own links and he doesn't even realize it.

Well, considering the percentages of power the article claims is used for power, if you reduce natural gas usage, you have to increase coal usage.

This is called "reading between the lines."

Reactions: PoS

LMAO

Yes, which means they will use more than planned.

Yes, which means they will use more than planned.
And if PoS had said that, he would have been accurately portraying the article he posted.

Also, it's hilarious that he appears to think "Green Party politics" involve absolutely rigid, absolute plans. Oh, a plan was changed somewhat in response to a changing situation? WHAT AN OUTRAGE! LOL!

LMAO

LOL did you actually read the title of the thread? It says, "Germany going back to heavy coal use"

The third link says that coal use will rise.

Your reading comprehension is abysmal. I would recommend adult school. :ROFLMAO:

Adulted.jpg

LOL LMAO ROTFLMAO

These Germans are such idiots. Just goes to show the utter emptiness of Green Party causes and politics.

It is unfortunate, but necessary. The government cannot let German people freeze when Russia inevitably cuts off the gas. They had better start warming up their nuclear reactors as well.

LOL LMAO ROTFLMAO

This is what happens when you let a clueless teenager and a bunch of mindless leftist muppets set your energy policies.

LMAO

You are so tragically desperate to not face the facts regarding the failure of green energy.....

"FRANKFURT, Jan 14 (Reuters) - Germany's hard coal imports in 2022 could rise 7.7% on the year to 42 million tonnes due to economic recovery, high prices of rivalling gas and the need to compensate for the closure of nuclear power plants, industry association VDKi said on Friday.

The VDKi also published preliminary data showing Europe's biggest coal importer bought 39 million tonnes of the commodity in 2021, 24.5% more than in 2020, as low wind speeds in 2021 increased the need for thermal generation to plug supply gaps."

No. We're supposed to not believe you because your link is proving that Germany is continuing its slowing of reliance on use of coal energy. Germany is just not slowing as fast as planned. Germany is not going back to the production levels of coal-based energy as before. Your continued idiocy is relentless.

Well, considering the percentages of power the article claims is used for power, if you reduce natural gas usage, you have to increase coal usage.

This is called "reading between the lines."

Will, if you consider that the claim "...going back to heavy coal use." means going back to heavy coal use, then they are not going back to the coal use levels of before. Nothing in the linked article give such data as to support that. You can neither prove that Germany is increasing coal usage. Just slowing down the decrease. Your post is a fail.

No. We're supposed to not believe you because your link is proving that Germany is continuing its slowing of reliance on use of coal energy. Germany is just not slowing as fast as planned. Germany is not going back to the production levels of coal-based energy as before. Your continued idiocy is relentless.
I never said Germany has gone back to heavy coal use, I said theyre going back. Big difference, but your abysmal reading comprehension once again proves that you cant understand basic English. Good job! :LOL:😅😂🤣

I never said Germany has gone back to heavy coal use, I said theyre going back. Big difference, but your abysmal reading comprehension once again proves that you cant understand basic English. Good job! :LOL:😅😂🤣
Leftists are so fully in vested in the green energy lie and their belief that green energy is working that they cant/wont/refuse to see the facts. I only wish that there was a way for all of them to self identify and be completely cutoff from fossil fuel use or have access to anything coal or petroleum based. Let them live by their words.

And if PoS had said that, he would have been accurately portraying the article he posted.

Also, it's hilarious that he appears to think "Green Party politics" involve absolutely rigid, absolute plans. Oh, a plan was changed somewhat in response to a changing situation? WHAT AN OUTRAGE! LOL!
What exactly do you think "going BACK to HEAVY coal use" means???

I mean other than EXACTLY what the article says....

Well, for clarity, that's what your thread title says. Did you mean it at the time?

Now I quite frankly agree with that assessment. They important so much natural gas from Russia, they will have to seriously power up shuttered coal plants, or ration power to their people.

With the potential quadrupling of our energy bills in the UK over the next year lets just hope we follow suit given we have at least two centuries worth beneath our feet and thats before we get to our copious shale gas deposits :unsure: The commie greenies have really f*cked us into a cocked over here :(

I didn't say your claim was "has gone back." I did say, as you say now again, "going back." In either case, Germany has neither gone back nor is going back to heavy coal use. There is no intent by Germany to go back to the same % of coal use as before. I'm both correct in my grammar to the level of high school and above comprehension and you can't refute what I say as I have refuted you. See you on another thread.

LOL LMAO ROTFLMAO

You're some kind of trader (bitcoin?) that thinks Green Party politics is dumb.

Do your articles absurdly suggest that Green Party politics rule Germany?

LOL did you actually read the title of the thread? It says, "Germany going back to heavy coal use"

The third link says that coal use will rise.

Your reading comprehension is abysmal. I would recommend adult school. :ROFLMAO:
Irony, thy name is PoS.

I read the title, yes. Did you read the article you posted?

Going back to?
Fossil fuels has always been the primary source of energy in Germany.
Wind and solar has made huge inroads into that but fossil fuels remain the dominate source.

Irony, thy name is PoS.

I read the title, yes. Did you read the article you posted?

If you read the article you would have seen the part where I made a direct quote from it, so it only proves that you didnt read it. Keep up the bad work. :ROFLMAO:

You're some kind of trader (bitcoin?) that thinks Green Party politics is dumb.

Do your articles absurdly suggest that Green Party politics rule Germany?

What a silly, ignorant reply. You have no idea how Germany runs its politics, do you? Google energiewende and educate yourself.

Fossil fuels are not cost effective any longer...........

Coal Ash is radioactive

Wind, Hydro and Solar = smart choices

Back
Top Bottom