• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Germany going back to heavy coal use

Lying about what? I'm confused. When I said words, did you just assume I was suggesting they were your words? Is that our miscommunication here? You can't tell the difference between your words and my words?
When you start making claims about statements I never wrote, then its a strawman fallacy, pure and simple.

When you start making claims about statements I never wrote, then its a strawman fallacy, pure and simple.
No, you're still missing it. Those were not claims about anything you said. Those are my opinions and not yours. Do you get it now? Are you still confused?

The article says "slowing its exit from coal."

LMAO

Yet again PoS proven wrong by his own links and he doesn't even realize it.

Yup, they may have to do that due to not buying Russian gas, but there was other articles talking about how this issue with Russia is going to accelerate green energy.

Oil rich countries will do whatever they can to lie and smear green energy because they know they are royally screwed if they can't make their money off of oil. The middle east will be completely horrendous once the demand of oil goes away with more and more green energy. It's the same stupid shit we see in the states rich in oil drilling, they don't care about the environmental impact, all the negatives of oil, they just want their cash cow so will lie to try and block green energy

Yup, they may have to do that due to not buying Russian gas, but there was other articles talking about how this issue with Russia is going to accelerate green energy.

Oil rich countries will do whatever they can to lie and smear green energy because they know they are royally screwed if they can't make their money off of oil. The middle east will be completely horrendous once the demand of oil goes away with more and more green energy. It's the same stupid shit we see in the states rich in oil drilling, they don't care about the environmental impact, all the negatives of oil, they just want their cash cow so will lie to try and block green energy
Do you think the demand for the high density energy storage provided by fuels made from oil is going away?

No, you're still missing it. Those were not claims about anything you said. Those are my opinions and not yours. Do you get it now? Are you still confused?
The only one confused is you and your silly strawmen. You sure love your fallacies.

The only one confused is you and your silly strawmen. You sure love your fallacies.
It's not a straw man. A straw man is me attacking an argument you didn't make. I am not doing that, I am making my own argument and I have no idea why this is so hard for you to understand.

It's not a straw man. A straw man is me attacking an argument you didn't make. I am not doing that, I am making my own argument and I have no idea why this is so hard for you to understand.
Yes, you did. You falsely claimed that I said "it was the heaviest coal use in 20 years" when I never made such a statement. That was a pure lie and you know it.

Own up to it already.

Yes, you did. You falsely claimed that I said "it was the heaviest coal use in 20 years" when I never made such a statement. That was a pure lie and you know it.

Own up to it already.
I'm really loving this. He really does believe I was claiming those were his words. LOL.

No, I said this increase was less than what was being used 20 years ago. How the hell did you get this far off?

Moving goalposts? What are you talking about? What perceived movement do you see? Are you really under the impression I said "coal use is not going to increase at all?" LOL! What was that about reading comprehension?

I want everyone else to see what PoS is describing as a "return to heavy coal use."

PJckkKy.png

That little uptick at the end in black. Still not even half of what it was 20 years ago. "Return to heavy coal use." LOL!
Just want to show everyone what he thinks is me claiming he said something about "heaviest use in 20 years"

LOL.

I'm saying "coal use was higher 20 years ago" and he somehow thinks I'm saying that he said coal use is heaviest in 20 years. LOL!! I never even used the word "heaviest."

PoS, you think this is "return to heavy coal use." That is the only phrase I have ascribed to you, and that is accurate. What I am saying is that I disagree. It is not a "return to heavy coal use" because far heavier coal use occurred even 20 years ago.

Does this clarify things for you? Do you understand now? If you are still confused, continue to admit it to everyone. It's extremely entertaining.

I'm really loving this. He really does believe I was claiming those were his words. LOL.

No, I said this increase was less than what was being used 20 years ago. How the hell did you get this far off?
Right, so you created your own strawman and wrongly attributed me for it. That's dishonesty, which is typical you.

Right, so you created your own strawman and wrongly attributed me for it. That's dishonesty, which is typical you.
Oh my god he still thinks I attributed this to him. He doesn't know how debate works. He really doesn't understand that people express their own thoughts instead of being purely a reaction to his.

This is extremely entertaining. What else revolves around you?

It is unfortunate, but necessary. The government cannot let German people freeze when Russia inevitably cuts off the gas. They had better start warming up their nuclear reactors as well.

It is unfortunate but was decided by their government.

They decided to not build nuclear plants, nor quite enough green energy, nor a LNG hub.

LOL their LNG costs are gonna be so high theyll be forced to use even more coal again. Just you watch.

LOL the title of the thread says they are going back to heavy coal use. I know reading comprehension is a hard thing for you to figure out, but keep at it, maybe youll get it eventually. :ROFLMAO:

LMAO the only one who has been refuted is you and your lib buddies. Better luck next time. 😂

You do not honor debate.

Oh my god he still thinks I attributed this to him. He doesn't know how debate works. He really doesn't understand that people express their own thoughts instead of being purely a reaction to his.

This is extremely entertaining. What else revolves around you?
LOL now youre referring to me in third person as if that detracts from your lies.

You do not honor debate.
You mad?

LOL LMAO ROTFLMAO

These Germans are such idiots. Just goes to show the utter emptiness of Green Party causes and politics.
Yup, unfortunately wars have a way of being bad for the environment, whether through direct or indirect effects.

However, this hardly proves that environmental concerns are empty, but that they have a place within other competing priorities a nation must balance.

True, but if they have no choice, having a facility to bring in LNG ships gives them more options.
We however have a choice, but rely too much on imports.

Yup, unfortunately wars have a way of being bad for the environment, whether through direct or indirect effects.

However, this hardly proves that environmental concerns are empty, but that they have a place within other competing priorities a nation must balance.
What it proves is how weak and unreliable green energy truly is.

Back
Top Bottom