• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Germany arrests Suspected Double Agent spying for U.S.: Lawmakers

Yeah anything coming to the US. But I did put up what TSA said yesterday in the thread I have up in Breaking News.

It will stay like that and will be adding more Airports from other regions too.

Such is life. I use to enjoy flying, now I hate it. Now that i am retired from the Army and no more TDY's, no more flying, period!

Such is life. I use to enjoy flying, now I hate it. Now that i am retired from the Army and no more TDY's, no more flying, period!

Yeah I am the same way.....unless it is Private flight, and in the Fashion I would like. I doubt I will ever get on a plane again.

Besides I like to drive. :mrgreen:

I would rather ride the Greyhound or even hitchhike than go through today's airline terminals. :3oops:

I would rather ride the Greyhound or even hitchhike than go through today's airline terminals. :3oops:

For some reason, I doubt you'd go through today's airline terminals with any regularity anyways. I never seem to have any of the trouble that people who constantly bitch about the TSA do. I fly easily more than 20 times a year. The funny thing is that I could easily pass for a Qatari or Omani. I also fly with a lot of electronics. My laptop, cameras, hard drives, 2 cellphones and my chargers. NEVER have I had an issue with the TSA. I'm courteous, drop off my electronics take off my shoes (I don't fly in anything other than sweats, go through the scanners, pick up my electronics - "Have a good day, enjoy your flight". There is the occasional joke I make "That tickles." I think the people constantly complaining about the TSA hardly fly anyways. They fly once for a vacation and then bitch about it for 3 years non-stop.

Last edited:

Tell me about it. I did it because I had to, now I don't and won't. I'll drive.

For some reason, I doubt you actually go through today's airline terminals. I never seem to have any of the trouble that people who constantly bitch about the TSA do. The funny thing is that I could easily pass for a Qatari or Omani. I also fly with a lot of electronics. My laptop, cameras, hard drives, 2 cellphones and my chargers. NEVER have I had an issue with the TSA. I'm courteous, drop off my electronics take off my shoes (I don't fly in anything other than sweats, go through the scanners, pick up my electronics - "Have a good day, enjoy your flight". There is the occasional joke I make "That tickles." I think the people constantly complaining about the TSA hardly fly anyways. They fly once for a vacation and then bitch about it for 3 years non-stop.

Unfortunately I must fly from time to time, as part of my job. In the last 12 months, maybe 6 times or 8.

I don't carry electronics. Don't have a laptop or a smartphone. I have personally been hassled very few times, mostly the seizure of toothpaste tubes that are too big, or some silly damn thing like that.

Compared to the old days of airline travel, the post 911 atmosphere is a mind-numbing and fear-inspiring theater. Did you pack your own bag? Don't leave your bag alone. Etc, etc.

It insults one's intelligence, IMO. I wear shorts and sandals at every opportunity, but that's not too often.

An even further erosion of a relationship with a close ally. It's this American exceptionalist bull**** that pisses me off. Why is it that we feel that we have to be the master manipulators of the world and put our fingers in EVERYTHING?

Then leave and stop wasting our time lazily telling us you don't want to talk about it. This is a debate forum after all.

My only posts have been replies to direct requests for comment.:peace

Back
Top Bottom