• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Germany and EU plan reaction in case Trump doesnt accept his defeat

The Dems have put up a senile, corrupt, racist, groper who can't string 3 words together in a coherent sentence, teamed him with the most unlikeable slut imaginable and want to keep up this charade about Trump not accepting defeat.

The only way Trump CAN lose is if he's cheated. He will fight that, and that's what all this preemption is about. More Fake News, BS crying Trump won't go quietly to drown out the fact of the matter that the Dems are going to attempt to steal the election. (and they will get caught doing it)

Trump is the only president who has never had at least majority support.

You remember that "giant sucking sound" that Ross Perot told us about decades ago? He was talking about Globalists.

So are big money men like Charles Koch who bank rolled Republicans like Ted Cruz globalist?

What abou the Mercier Family, Sheldon Adelson and the Wilks Brothers?

What about Trump making products in China, does that make him a globalist?

So are big money men like Charles Koch who bank rolled Republicans like Ted Cruz globalist?

What abou the Mercier Family, Sheldon Adelson and the Wilks Brothers?

I don't have any details on those you mention...maybe.

What about Trump making products in China, does that make him a globalist?

No.

I don't think you really understand what globalism is. It's not someone doing business with other countries. It's about multinational corporations, their bankers and politicians all working together...so they all make a lot of money...and not giving a shit about the damage they do to the workers and businesses in their own countries.

A good example would be Monsanto.

I don't have any details on those you mention...maybe.

They are the donor class of the GOP, bankrolling various conservative politicians and media outlets.

No.

I don't think you really understand what globalism is. It's not someone doing business with other countries. It's about multinational corporations, their bankers and politicians all working together...so they all make a lot of money...and not giving a shit about the damage they do to the workers and businesses in their own countries.

A good example would be Monsanto.

Well Monsanto does suck.

But why can't Trump make that stuff in the US and pay workers in the US a good wage for it? Wouldn't that be better for American workers than making stuff in China?

They are the donor class of the GOP, bankrolling various conservative politicians and media outlets.

Well Monsanto does suck.

But why can't Trump make that stuff in the US and pay workers in the US a good wage for it? Wouldn't that be better for American workers than making stuff in China?
Do you buy anything that's made in China? If so, why? Wouldn't it be better if you bought from American workers?

Does that make you a globalist, too?

Keep in mind what I told you about what it means to be a globalist.

Do you buy anything that's made in China? If so, why? Wouldn't it be better if you bought from American workers?

Does that make you a globalist, too?

Keep in mind what I told you about what it means to be a globalist.

I do not own a factory or run a business, I have far less power to choose what gets made and where, compared to someone like Trump. Business owners have far more power than consumers in this regard.

Germany and EU plan reaction in case Trump doesnt accept his defeat

That’s kind of dumb.

The UK is not going to slap sanctions on the US as it isn't completely mental.
The UK government may at most call for calm if things get heated but that's the absolute most that will happen.

The UK had a hung parliament (no overall winner) not that long ago which caused all sorts of bother for a while and as far as I recall the governments of other countries didn't start talking about sanctions because it's something we had to deal with.

The EU should and will stay out of the US election as it has **** all to do with us unless the US specifically asks for help which I have a feeling they won't.

The US is not Venezuela.

I believe you seriouesly get something wrong here. Nobody can dictate the EU to accept an illegitimate american president, who loses election and stays in the white house. Do you honestly believe Merkel sits down with thia vermin and gives him legitimacy?

Irrelevant!

You have to go by the agreement that you signed to.

We change the agreement. Just as USA did with Paris climate agreement and the Iran deal. Its that easy.

Btw we do meet the agreement, it says to aim for 2% as target by 2024.

1. Aim and target doesnt mean its fix
2. We dont have 2024

You somehow believe USA can break any agreement but all others have to stick to it.

😂

We change the agreement. Just as USA did with Paris climate agreement and the Iran deal. Its that easy.

Btw we do meet the agreement, it says to aim for 2% as target by 2024.

1. Aim and target doesnt mean its fix
2. We dont have 2024

You somehow believe USA can break any agreement but all others have to stick to it.

😂
We have clearly opened the door to just violating agreements we don't like anymore. So ... do as you will. I fear you have a far more rational and educated society than we do, but perhaps we can learn something from your experiences.

The Spiegel magazin today writes, that German foreign office and the EU under german leadership work on the plan what to do when trump does not accept defeat

The german embassy in Washington send reports to Berlin, that it is definitly possible that Trump wont accept defeat in the upcoming election.

It will be important for Germany and the EU to act accordingly.

So far it is planned to act like in other such cases, like in Venezuela or Belarus, Germany and the EU would seek contact to the legitimate election winner and would not accept Trump as president. Sanctions and travel bans would be issued on those connected with Trump.

All diplomacy would only run between Berlin / Brussels and the american Congress

Lol. Occupied Germany thinks it's a big kid now?

Lol. Occupied Germany thinks it's a big kid now?

1. We are not occupied.
2. We are 2nd strongest western nation. In in the top 4 most powerful countries in the world.

So yes, i think we are a big kid. Someone like trump would be in a mental asylum over here. It says alot about your country to have such a moron as president

She's saying this election will be rigged! :LOL:
They're really providing the Reps grounds for lawsuits contesting the results!
:ROFLMAO:

TAKE IT ALL THE WAY TO THE SUPREME COURT!!!

Editor’s corrections in red:

We live in usually small stone houses, have Autobahn without speedlimit in some parts of the country, some drive fast cars but most drive shoe boxes.

And no, your bitches dont reject me. I would not touch something below my standard. Thats something you guys dont have, self value.

ROTFLOL... you shouldn’t be so angry about being rejected by American babes.

Those massive apartment blocks when you enter Rostock... built from 20 different type of brick... are really the definition of ugly. The apartments there are what... 50sq.m.? That’s quite common in Germany... small cars, small apartments, small minds.

I believe you seriouesly get something wrong here. Nobody can dictate the EU to accept an illegitimate american president, who loses election and stays in the white house. Do you honestly believe Merkel sits down with thia vermin and gives him legitimacy?

Lol. How do you know Trump will become an illegitimate president? :ROFLMAO: Explain that!

I think Merkel - and you - are very, very scared of another 4 years! :)

Those massive apartment blocks when you enter Rostock... built from 20 different type of brick... are really the definition of ugly. The apartments there are what... 50sq.m.? That’s quite common in Germany... small cars, small apartments, small minds.

Our house is a farm house with 250m² and thats the common standard.

And small minds? Dude i was in your country, people are so retarded and uneducated its unbelieveable. You cant hold an conversation with anyone about science or technology there. There are lots of crazy christian taliban, flat earters and all that scum of humanity.

And yeah sure...Rostock is ugly according to you...you were never there

rostockmarkt100_v-contentxl.jpg

And small minds? Dude i was in your country, people are so retarded and uneducated its unbelieveable. You cant hold an conversation with anyone about science or technology there. There are lots of crazy christian taliban, flat earters and all that scum of humanity.

We have a lot of Negroes (as you call them) as well.

Lol. How do you know Trump will become an illegitimate president? :ROFLMAO: Explain that!

I think Merkel - and you - are very, very scared of another 4 years!

No actually not. It just means that massive adjustments in foreign politics must be made. A 70 year alliance breaking apart, USA global influence collapsing and new aspirants trying to fill the void.

All this during the corona crisis creates alot of challenges. When a big nation like Germany has to completly change its diplomatic basement. France wants a complete break of Europe with USA, Germany is optimistic that this wont be necessary if Biden is elected. In case of Trump the western wold will break apart.

Thats a challenge but nothing one should be scared about.

Hahahaha it crossed my mind that he's probably been rebuffed by an American girl. Hahahahaha :LOL:
Otherwise, his palpable contempt for American women is so..............irrational.

No actually not. It just means that massive adjustments in foreign politics must be made. A 70 year alliance breaking apart, USA global influence collapsing and new aspirants trying to fill the void.

All this during the corona crisis creates alot of challenges. When a big nation like Germany has to completly change its diplomatic basement. France wants a complete break of Europe with USA, Germany is optimistic that this wont be necessary if Biden is elected. In case of Trump the western wold will break apart.

:rolleyes:
never mind tap dancing around with your irrelevant and IRRATIONAL opinion!

You're not answering the question!
I'll repeat the question again.

How do you know Trump will become an illegitimate president?

:rolleyes:
never mind tap dancing around with your irrelevant and IRRATIONAL opinion!

You're not answering the question!
I'll repeat the question again.

How do you know Trump will become an illegitimate president?

When he has less votes and denies to leave office. Its actually quite easy.

There are 3 options considered here

1. Biden wins - best option, since western untity can be reestablished

2. Trump wins - worst case, as the free world would fall apart into disruption, the western alliance that worked for almost 80 years would end. Russia would have won and we would have new power blocks. USA, EU and China, alle enemies with each other. No cooperation between Europe and USA any longer, what we already see. Conflicts brewing evrywhere, no western unity means chinese victory.

3. Biden wins, but Trump doesnt accept it - then Plan B will be activated

No. You know squat about the issues. That's why your opinion is irrational.
You're relying on purely leftist propaganda in your leftist society!

Here is one issue where Trump can legally contest the results.

SCOTUS again denies relief 4-4 in Pennsylvania late ballot case, Barrett doesn’t participate in decision

Roberts joins liberals again in denying relief from PA Supreme Court ruling allowing ballots, even without valid postmarks, to be counted if received three days after Election Day. But as the dissent notes, the issue doesn’t go away. If Pennsylvania makes the electoral college difference, and if the vote is close and late ballots matter, expect legal mayhem as everyone awaits the Supreme Court decision challenging those ballots.

Another issue is the acceptance of returned ballots past the deadline.
A Supreme Justice (can't recall who), was quoted to have said that it isn't constitutional. Pundits are expecting this will be taken to court.

Do you get what legal means?

No... 250sq.m. Is far from standard. It’s closer to 50sq.m.

Parts of the Stadt Mitte are nice... it’s improved a lot since I was there after The Wall came down (Say... Thank You Ronald Reagan). Back then it was a horror show... but the areas outside the city are still DDR-lite.

But... This is the reality for most.
Vor-25-Jahren-wurde-Rostock-Lichtenhagen-Symbol-fuer-Auslaenderhass_article_full.jpg

Nothing is going to change except for in your overly active imagination.

When he has less votes and denies to leave office. Its actually quite easy.

"easy" for you........ :).......

....because........

........................THAT'S THE simplistic JUVENILE RESPONSE.
:p

As shown above on contesting results.

Back
Top Bottom