• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Germany and EU plan reaction in case Trump doesnt accept his defeat

OK...

President Trump may control the ability to still command the military and have control of nuclear weapons. So who gives a damn what Germany thinks - or the EU for that matter? We could completely obliterate All of the EU. But France could probably do us some damage. But, then, France doesn't have that many and all major USA cities are solidly Democratic - and the most radical elements of it. Why would Trump see that as a bad thing in the overall war Germany and the rest of the EU start.

So I guess we all better hope that Trump wins, especially urban Democrats. LOL

I can understand Trump's popularity among many whites. I am sympathetic to some of their concerns. Nevertheless, my contempt for Trump is visceral.

The Spiegel magazin today writes, that German foreign office and the EU under german leadership work on the plan what to do when trump does not accept defeat

The german embassy in Washington send reports to Berlin, that it is definitly possible that Trump wont accept defeat in the upcoming election.

It will be important for Germany and the EU to act accordingly.

So far it is planned to act like in other such cases, like in Venezuela or Belarus, Germany and the EU would seek contact to the legitimate election winner and would not accept Trump as president. Sanctions and travel bans would be issued on those connected with Trump.

All diplomacy would only run between Berlin / Brussels and the american Congress

Why would the greatest country to ever exist take serious the concerns and opinions of Germany when you guys have a rising far right hold in your parliament. America always stays united, keep your volatile and unstable governments in Europe

Why would the greatest country to ever exist take serious the concerns and opinions of Germany when you guys have a rising far right hold in your parliament. America always stays united, keep your volatile and unstable governments in Europe

Our far right is like your democrat Party. Your republican Party mirrors extreme right that we dont have.

Volatile and unstable government? German governments

have a stability that is unrivalled in Western Block. I have a hint for you.

20070104-2_p010407pm-0155-515h.jpg

video-potus-superJumbo.jpg

merkel-trump-beim-nato-gipfel-im-juli-2018-der-praesident-hat-seine-meinung-ich-habe-meine-.jpg

Beside that, you are by far Not greatest country. Rotten infrastructure, extreme debt, Mass poverty.

Germany is better, so is Japan, Australia, Canada and Switzerland.

Our far right is like your democrat Party. Your republican Party mirrors extreme right that we dont have.

Volatile and unstable government? German governments

have a stability that is unrivalled in Western Block. I have a hint for you.

Beside that, you are by far Not greatest country. Rotten infrastructure, extreme debt, Mass poverty.

Germany is better, so is Japan, Australia, Canada and Switzerland.
How are far right nationalists the same as America's democratic party?

No The United States is much superior nation to any of those will all respect to them. We are the reason the world lives in democracy, we brought it into the modern world and spread it across the globe to nations like you. We even successfully stopped you from preventing world democracy (twice). We are the reason people don't live in autocratic and monarchical regimes across the world. We are the reason Germany and Japan are as successful as they are and the reason they aren't slaughtering their neighbors. If our countries sucks why do so many people come here? Why do we have the most immigrants and the most diverse population on the planet? Doctors and professionals leave Canada to come to America because we don't cap their profits. We are the greatest country in the world because you can do anything you want here, we don't create laws to to tell people how to live. You keep insisting your system runs better but ours is still standing almost 250 years later, at number 1. In that span of time the European continent has be reshaped dozens of times very violently.

How are far right nationalists the same as America's democratic party?

No The United States is much superior nation to any of those will all respect to them. We are the reason the world lives in democracy, we brought it into the modern world and spread it across the globe to nations like you. We even successfully stopped you from preventing world democracy (twice). We are the reason people don't live in autocratic and monarchical regimes across the world. We are the reason Germany and Japan are as successful as they are and the reason they aren't slaughtering their neighbors. If our countries sucks why do so many people come here? Why do we have the most immigrants and the most diverse population on the planet? Doctors and professionals leave Canada to come to America because we don't cap their profits. We are the greatest country in the world because you can do anything you want here, we don't create laws to to tell people how to live. You keep insisting your system runs better but ours is still standing almost 250 years later, at number 1. In that span of time the European continent has be reshaped dozens of times very violently.

Your country only attracts people from shithole countries.

I find your lower living Standards unacceptable for example

According our dippomats chances are higher that Trumo refuses to leave office. Im sure you agree that the greqt western allies like Germany, France and UK must have a plan dor that.

Is Germany becoming a country of paranoid idiots?

Your country only attracts people from shithole countries.

I find your lower living Standards unacceptable for example
So by your logic every country is a shit hole country then as we get immigrants from all over the world. Your own ancestors left for America and they still do. Its also funny that someone like you who hates trump would use an exact line he said that people criticize. Your definition of lower living standards is different. You cherish equity. We cherish liberty and freedom. Frankly more people agree with me as the United States has 330 million people its young life span, more than Germany will ever be able to support.

yawn...

It'll never happen, but I'd LOVE to see Merkel stomp her feet and shout, "You CAN'T do that!!!"

Once upon a time not so long ago, the President of the United States was generally considered to be the most powerful person in the world.

Then, in a moment of decadent weakness, Americans gave that job to a fool. A bombastic, corrupt and incompetence fool. A man totally incapable of managing anything, much less a government, and whose predilection for the trappings of the office far outweighed his interest in the job itself. He proved both incapable, and vocally unwilling to accept the responsibility that goes with it.

As a result, world leaders quickly discovered that the American President /is not only incompetent. But that he is totally corrupt and untrustworthy.

Germany has 15% poverty.

The USA has 10.7% poverty.

Is Germany becoming a shit hole?

A misleading claim at best.

The definitionof what is considered poverty in the US has been held artifically low for three decades.

I’m sure the standard of living of the Germans who are listed as poor is much higher than that of poor Americans. For one thing, they don’t have to worry about access to health care.

OK...

President Trump may still have the ability to command the military and have control of nuclear weapons. So who gives a damn what Germany thinks - or the EU for that matter? We could completely obliterate All of the EU. But France could probably do us some damage. But, then, France doesn't have that many and all major USA cities are solidly Democratic - and the most radical elements of it. Why would Trump see that as a bad thing in the overall war Germany and the rest of the EU start.

Only a few subscribe to the adolescent notion that the only determinant of world leadership or power is the size of the military.

The Spiegel magazin today writes, that German foreign office and the EU under german leadership work on the plan what to do when trump does not accept defeat

The german embassy in Washington send reports to Berlin, that it is definitly possible that Trump wont accept defeat in the upcoming election.

It will be important for Germany and the EU to act accordingly.

So far it is planned to act like in other such cases, like in Venezuela or Belarus, Germany and the EU would seek contact to the legitimate election winner and would not accept Trump as president. Sanctions and travel bans would be issued on those connected with Trump.

All diplomacy would only run between Berlin / Brussels and the american Congress

Perhaps Germany ought to invest in an ambassador who understands American law.
Or the embassy hire some American lawyers who can explain it to them.
The states control the election; they cast the electors. They are required by law to vote by December. Congress then counts the electors and the candidate who has the most, wins. At that point that candidate is elected. By law, that candidate is sworn in a few weeks later.
The president, any president, doesn't have a role in it.

A misleading claim at best.

The definitionof what is considered poverty in the US has been held artifically low for three decades.

I’m sure the standard of living of the Germans who are listed as poor is much higher than that of poor Americans. For one thing, they don’t have to worry about access to health care.

No.......

Many poor people in Germany lack access to healthcare and good doctors in less affluent areas and it's been a ongoing issue for decades.

As an American health care reporter traveling through Germany, I wanted to learn not only what works, but also where the system falls short. So when I arrived here — in one of the country's wealthiest cities, with one of its largest concentrations of doctors — economists and researchers directed me to two of the poorest neighborhoods: Veddel and Billstedt, both home to high populations of recent immigrants. Entering these areas felt like stepping into another city, where even though people have universal insurance, high rates of chronic illnesses such as diabetes, depression and heart disease persist. Treatment and preventive care are difficult to access.
SHEFALI LUTHRA

In another study by Ross Marchand, he backed up SHEFALI LUTHRA's findings

In her reporting, Luthra observed that the life expectancy for people living in the poor Hamburg neighborhoods of Veddel and Billstedt trails wealthier city areas by 13 years, similar to the rich-poor gap in major American cities.

https://catalyst.independent.org/2019/11/05/germany-shows-universal-healthcare-is-no-panacea/

Up until about 10 years ago, the German people in rural areas had a serious issues with doctors willing to work in their areas and had to travel long distances for care. Germany finally passed a law to incentivize doctors, but there is still a lack of doctors.

Universal healthcare isn't a panacea.

Although I hope Trump gets arrested if he refuses to step down if he gets defeated in the vote, a part of me hopes it might happen so that Germany declares war and gets roflstomped again like in the previous wars.

The more likely scenario if Trump refuses to step down after being defeated in a democratic election would be a Civil War with Germany and the EU assisting the side of democracy.

So Europe won't do anything but complain.

So by your logic every country is a shit hole country then as we get immigrants from all over the world. Your own ancestors left for America and they still do. Its also funny that someone like you who hates trump would use an exact line he said that people criticize. Your definition of lower living standards is different. You cherish equity. We cherish liberty and freedom. Frankly more people agree with me as the United States has 330 million people its young life span, more than Germany will ever be able to support.

None of my ancestors left for America.

And no, i dont Just cherish equity. I cherish top notch infrastructure.

As for popularity...Germany is most popular nation Worldwide

I visited your country and could not Imagine to live there permanently. Bad infrastructure, no real culture, too many fat people. A mentality that i find revoking, disgusting food, just to name a few things.

None of my ancestors left for America.

And no, i dont Just cherish equity. I cherish top notch infrastructure.

As for popularity...Germany is most popular nation Worldwide

I visited your country and could not Imagine to live there permanently. Bad infrastructure, no real culture, too many fat people. A mentality that i find revoking, disgusting food, just to name a few things.

You are funnier than a barrel full of monkeys.

shrug...

Given the nonsense we've gotten from our own media about this stupid shit, I'm not surprised that the Trump haters in other countries would spout off about it.
Why do you suppose there are so many of what you call trump haters and they are not just in america? Maybe he's done something to deserve the criticism?

No.......

Many poor people in Germany lack access to healthcare and good doctors in less affluent areas and it's been a ongoing issue for decades.

As an American health care reporter traveling through Germany, I wanted to learn not only what works, but also where the system falls short. So when I arrived here — in one of the country's wealthiest cities, with one of its largest concentrations of doctors — economists and researchers directed me to two of the poorest neighborhoods: Veddel and Billstedt, both home to high populations of recent immigrants. Entering these areas felt like stepping into another city, where even though people have universal insurance, high rates of chronic illnesses such as diabetes, depression and heart disease persist. Treatment and preventive care are difficult to access.
SHEFALI LUTHRA

In another study by Ross Marchand, he backed up SHEFALI LUTHRA's findings

In her reporting, Luthra observed that the life expectancy for people living in the poor Hamburg neighborhoods of Veddel and Billstedt trails wealthier city areas by 13 years, similar to the rich-poor gap in major American cities.

https://catalyst.independent.org/2019/11/05/germany-shows-universal-healthcare-is-no-panacea/

Up until about 10 years ago, the German people in rural areas had a serious issues with doctors willing to work in their areas and had to travel long distances for care. Germany finally passed a law to incentivize doctors, but there is still a lack of doctors.

Universal healthcare isn't a panacea.

‘Wanna trade? You can have your employer pick your health insurance options for you. Then you get to pay for part of what your employer chose.

That won’t actually cover your costs. You have to meet a minimum up front out of pocket before your insurance pays. And they will only pay part of the bill.

The amounts vary widely from one plan to another, so Americans don’t all have the same insurance.

‘Wanna trade? You can have your employer pick your health insurance options for you. Then you get to pay for part of what your employer chose.

That won’t actually cover your costs. You have to meet a minimum up front out of pocket before your insurance pays. And they will only pay part of the bill.

The amounts vary widely from one plan to another, so Americans don’t all have the same insurance.

Why is it that your working poor is increasing, and yet they don't have to worry about healthcare?

OK...

President Trump may still have the ability to command the military and have control of nuclear weapons. So who gives a damn what Germany thinks - or the EU for that matter? We could completely obliterate All of the EU. But France could probably do us some damage. But, then, France doesn't have that many and all major USA cities are solidly Democratic - and the most radical elements of it. Why would Trump see that as a bad thing in the overall war Germany and the rest of the EU start.

Wow. Nuclear war, kill the whole earth off in support of trump. I do not think the military would comply with an order for a nuclear strike against germany.

Back
Top Bottom