• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Germany and EU plan reaction in case Trump doesnt accept his defeat

Oh boy..... you don't even know what's in your own backyard! :LOL:

You're welcome. Now, educate yourself!

Homelessness is a choice in Germany. All you have to do is to walk into the welfare office and you get a flat to live in.

[/QUOTE]

:oops: DOH! You don't know?

I've got news for you:

Though many homeless people seek home-shelters, being homeless is a choice among many homeless people all over the world.

Germany has one of the most gigantic welfare systems in the world. Its the largest position in the german budget.

Around 996 billion euros was committed to public social spending in 2018, equating to a share of 25.1 percent of gross domestic product (GDP).

I have news for you, our welfare budget is larger than the american defense budget and it is on a level that is unimaginable for any nation on the world.

When you are homeless in Germany and collect bottles, the reason is, that such a person is worthless and dumb slime, too dumb to sign some papers.

Well too bad.....looks like that's only on paper -

or - somebody is ripping you off! Merkel's pulling your chain. :p

One thing for sure - you've got more than half a million homeless in the city of BERLIN!

Oh yes....of course, there is envy!

Unless you're rich - you see the kind of life that awaits you when you grow old in Germany. Your own young people will spit on you.

That's why you're green all over your face! :p

Canada and the USA shares the same value in how we treat our elderlies.

Dude, what you dont get is that we have a massive welfare industry. 25% of our budget goes to social institutions. Such reports like you send are done from the welfare mafia to get even more money.

Its like te american industrial military complex. Germany already has the biggest welfare system in the world. Yet they see poverty evrywhere and want more and more money.

People like you fall for this shit. I dont. I would cut our welfare budget by at least 30%. In that regard i actually see USA as a good example. I dont want evry vermin to live on german tax money.

I dont pay taxes that some romanian slut lives from it.

Dude, what you dont get is that we have a massive welfare industry. 25% of our budget goes to social institutions. Such reports like you send are done from the welfare mafia to get even more money.

Its like te american industrial military complex. Germany already has the biggest welfare system in the world. Yet they see poverty evrywhere and want more and more money.

People like you fall for this shit. I dont. I would cut our welfare budget by at least 30%. In that regard i actually see USA as a good example. I dont want evry vermin to live on german tax money.

You can say that and be lost in your fantasy world all you want.

The facts don't lie:

You've got more than half a million homeless in Berlin alone.
And your seniors are reduced to collecting bottles in the streets!

Germany may have all that money but it surely sucks the way it treats its own. So yes, there is envy!

Why do you think migrants prefer coming to the USA if given a choice between Germany and the USA? :LOL:
Germany isn't as appealing as the USA.

They only need to look at Portland and a few other liberal cities to come to that conclusion.
Some populace will hate you no matter what - especially so when the hatred is fueled by envy!
Just look how many hate the Jews worldwide!
You're excusing Trump going out of his way to get as many people as possible to hate us as if it's inevitable because someone will hate us anyway. It will be dramatically harder to get our agenda supported internationally in the future, and no, it's not because of envy.

You can say that and be lost in your fantasy world all you want.

The facts don't lie:

You've got more than half a million homeless in Berlin alone.
And your seniors are reduced to collecting bottles in the streets!

Germany may have all that money but it surely sucks the way it treats its own. So yes, there is envy!

Why do you think migrants prefer coming to the USA if given a choice between Germany and the USA? :LOL:

Well could be because we actually build this and migration dropped by 95% since 2015, while USA is still flodded by 3rd world scum?

You can have them, you can have them all. We can also ship the ones who made it.

r

1,w=1280,c=0.bild.jpg

And no, our pensioners are not reduced to collect bottles. My grandparents have a monthly pension of 4500 €

As i said, the welfare mafia never gets enough, so they make reports like this.

They should make rocket fuel out of them. Problem solved. They wont collect bottles any longer

Actually migrants prefer Germany over USA

We are the most admired nation in the world

You're excusing Trump going out of his way to get as many people as possible to hate us as if it's inevitable because someone will hate us anyway. It will be dramatically harder to get our agenda supported internationally in the future, and no, it's not because of envy.

No, I'm not. I'm responding to your post.

It can be seen, that Germany but also France block evry US proposal like Iran weapon Embargo, WHO Reform, simply because that rift that Trump caused. Do you see that as positive development, that the West is paralyzed?

Well could be because we actually build this and migration dropped by 95% since 2015, while USA is still flodded by 3rd world scum?

You can have them, you can have them all. We can also ship the ones who made it.
:rolleyes:

I'm not talking about asylum seekers. I'm talking about skilled migrants! They prefer the USA to Germany!

How the U.S. cornered the market for skilled immigrants

Whereas, Germany is desperate to attract them!

Germany outlines plan to attract skilled migrant workers

Germany is desperately in need of nurses, IT experts and other skilled workers — and is looking outside the EU to recruit them. The government and business leaders have now agreed a plan to make the process easier.

We are the most admired nation in the world

Admired....because perhaps they want to make you feel good about accepting all the refugees and asylum seekers! :)

Lol - countries were playing you to keep accepting them so they would be taking less!

Dozy Merkel fell for it! You got played! :ROFLMAO:

Just think about it: If you're so admired..........................why are you so desperate to get skilled migrants to come to Germany?

Last edited:
By doing what I accused you of. You literally just said who cares that everyone hates us now because some people were going to hate us anyway. You cultish behavior blinds you to the damage this will do to the American agenda in the future. Nobody will want to support our agenda.

Romanian slut? Did the last AfD rally get you riled up? Despite how much you pretend to hate Trump and his supporters you share a ton of similarities with them. You're the German version of a Trump supporter and your nationalism causes you to hate the other nation's nationalists.

Please don't try to make Germany like the US, I like the way it is here.

:rolleyes:

I'm not talking about asylum seekers. I'm talking about skilled migrants! They prefer the USA to Germany!

How the U.S. cornered the market for skilled immigrants

Whereas, Germany is desperate to attract them!

Germany outlines plan to attract skilled migrant workers

Germany is desperately in need of nurses, IT experts and other skilled workers — and is looking outside the EU to recruit them. The government and business leaders have now agreed a plan to make the process easier.

Admired....because perhaps they want to make you feel good about accepting all the refugees and asylum seekers! :)

Lol - countries were playing you to keep accepting them so they would be taking less!

Dozy Merkel fell for it! You got played! :ROFLMAO:

Just think about it: If you're so admired..........................why are you so desperate to get skilled migrants to come to Germany?

Again you are quite gullible. We dont seek "skilled migrants". If they would, they would rise wages in those jobs. They look for slave workers.

Dude you fall alot for globalist propaganda.

By doing what I accused you of. You literally just said who cares that everyone hates us now because some people were going to hate us anyway. You cultish behavior blinds you to the damage this will do to the American agenda in the future. Nobody will want to support our agenda.

Romanian slut? Did the last AfD rally get you riled up? Despite how much you pretend to hate Trump and his supporters you share a ton of similarities with them. You're the German version of a Trump supporter and your nationalism causes you to hate the other nation's nationalists.

Please don't try to make Germany like the US, I like the way it is here.

Im not similar to Trump in any way. The german right actually is intelligent and educated. We see trump as pathetic clown.

trump and his goons are primitive savages.

"Build wall! Uga Buga! Sad! Buga Buga".

We are different. We could talk about Kant, Hegel or Goethe, discuss the Universe while listen to Bach and meanwhile plan new contracts with libyan warlords to get rid of migrants in the Sahara.

We live in 2020. Amd since several decades, Germany is the shining example of democracy. Your system is flawed, unjust and opressive, based on slavery and racism. Of course we can critisize, we do it better than you. Watch and learn.

Oh I'm sorry, is that a German lecturing an American on "slavery and racism"? Should I remind you that we here in the United States fixed that problem ON OUR OWN during a bloody civil war in which no outside nation had to come in and solve it for us. Can the same be said about you nation? I think NOT. You all kept your camps running full steam until it was either the Russians or the American and British who liberated them. YOUR nation, YOUR people did that----and not that long ago. Your nation had zero internal political will to stop any of it. So you can claim some moral high ground, but it is just empty words my friend, we all know what YOUR people did.

That said, when Trump doesnt acvept defeat, we can decide to implement the steps mentioned in post one. Germany and EU in general,will not tolerate a tinpot dictator, be it Maduro or Trump

Hate to break the bad news to you, but we don't give a crap about what Germany or the EU thinks or feels. You aren't that important to us.

Im not similar to Trump in any way. The german right actually is intelligent and educated. We see trump as pathetic clown.
We are different. We could talk about Kant, Hegel or Goethe, discuss the Universe while listen to Bach and meanwhile plan new contracts with libyan warlords to get rid of migrants in the Sahara.
The German right is the CDU / CSU, yet you talk like and peddle the positions of the AfD, which is Trumpism for Germans. If you don't want to be compared to Trump supporters, don't act like them and stop using their lines.

Oh I'm sorry, is that a German lecturing an American on "slavery and racism"? Should I remind you that we here in the United States fixed that problem ON OUR OWN during a bloody civil war in which no outside nation had to come in and solve it for us. Can the same be said about you nation? I think NOT. You all kept your camps running full steam until it was either the Russians or the American and British who liberated them. YOUR nation, YOUR people did that----and not that long ago. Your nation had zero internal political will to stop any of it. So you can claim some moral high ground, but it is just empty words my friend, we all know what YOUR people did.

Hate to break the bad news to you, but we don't give a crap about what Germany or the EU thinks or feels. You aren't that important to us.

Oh the americans supported the camps till the last day.

I guess you did not know that DOW Chemical, IBM and Ford were large supporters of the camps? IBM even shipped the machines that helped to register and classify the inmates faster.

IBM Holerith machines made Auschwitz run in record speed.

American companies do evrything for a few bucks. You would pull the gas handle if i give you a few $$$

That said, you care alot about us. We block all your foreign plans since 2 years you run in circles, because Germany in complete oppossition to Trump even blocks your Iran proposals.

Your fat foreign minister foams about this and might get a stroke

We backstab you guys on evry front.

The German right is the CDU / CSU, yet you talk like and peddle the positions of the AfD, which is Trumpism for Germans. If you don't want to be compared to Trump supporters, don't act like them and stop using their lines.

Why should i not peddle AfD? I am member of the AfD.

And no, its not Trumpism.

AfD targets intellectuals. Trump targets working class scum.

What if Democrats once again refuse to accept defeat?

Stop lying...

Hillary called Trump and accepted defeat.

For everything that happened eager the election. blame Trump for refusing to accept the unanimous decision that Russian had intervened, and most of all for pressuring Comey to kiss Trump's ring. Mueller was appointed only after Trump fired Comey and the verdict for the obstruction of justice is still out.

So what? We've done all of those things while sending men to the moon. Several times.

Saturn Vs were not made in Germany.

They were designed by Germans, build by Germans, operated by Germans. Neil Armstrong himself said once you entered the lauch platform, German was spoken by the technicians.

Thats a simple fact. Without Germany, nobody would have been on the moon.

Evry detail is German, even the painting on the Saturn V is typical for german rockets. The countdown? Wernher von Braun used it from an old german movie "Frau im Mond".

The lunar landing was German technology fused with your investment.

Alot of jews died to make it possible btw. Wernher von Braun (who i admire), used massive slave work to make the machine possible. The V2 is the only weapon in the world, where its creation cost more life than its use.

Why should i not peddle AfD? I am member of the AfD.
And no, its not Trumpism.
AfD targets intellectuals. Trump targets working class scum.

Haha, bingo. So what you meant was you're part of Germany's far right. AfD is like 98% Trumpism on positions. You can pretend there's something special about it but that's still how it is. Most of the AfD's model has been taken from him and Republicans.

Oh the americans supported the camps till the last day.

I guess you did not know that DOW Chemical, IBM and Ford were large supporters of the camps? IBM even shipped the machines that helped to register and classify the inmates faster.

IBM Holerith machines made Auschwitz run in record speed.

American companies do evrything for a few bucks.

Oh sure, it was "Americans" rounding up Jews and making them wear yellow patches. It was "Americans, French, British, and Dutch" who were watching the cattle cars full of people being loaded up and sent to death camps. You poor Germans were hapless victims of IBM and Ford Motor company, they were forcing you to worship at the feet of a evil pagan monster with a the silly Charlie Chaplain mustache same way the Japanese worshiped at the feet of their emperor "god". The Japanese had their "god" and you Germans had your "god". Here in America Ford and IBM were never our "god" so keep convincing yourself that you were the victims; you are only making my point.

You would pull the gas handle if i give you a few $$$

Not hardly. In fact, if I had access to a "handle" I would have used it to drop one the two nuclear bombs we had on Germany--- even after Germany surrendered.

That said, you care alot about us. We block all your foreign plans since 2 years you run in circles, because Germany in complete oppossition to Trump even blocks your Iran proposals.

I care nothing about you. In fact I am rooting for the day that Russia turns your country into it's own work camp. We should have let Stalin had your whole nation, the Russians probably deserved it.

Haha, bingo. So what you meant was you're part of Germany's far right. AfD is like 98% Trumpism on positions. You can pretend there's something special about it but that's still how it is. Most of the AfD's model has been taken from him and Republicans.

We are intellectuals

They were designed by Germans, build by Germans, operated by Germans. Neil Armstrong himself said once you entered the lauch platform, German was spoken by the technicians.

Thats a simple fact. Without Germany, nobody would have been on the moon.

Evry detail is German, even the painting on the Saturn V is typical for german rockets. The countdown? Wernher von Braun used it from an old german movie "Frau im Mond".

The lunar landing was German technology fused with your investment.

Alot of jews died to make it possible btw. Wernher von Braun (who i admire), used massive slave work to make the machine possible. The V2 is the only weapon in the world, where its creation cost more life than its use.

Yep, and we TOOK your technology away from you at our will, so remember that. We took it from you.

Oh sure, it was "Americans" rounding up Jews and making them wear yellow patches. It was "Americans, French, British, and Dutch" who were watching the cattle cars full of people being loaded up and sent to death camps. You poor Germans were hapless victims of IBM and Ford Motor company, they were forcing you to worship at the feet of a evil pagan monster with a the silly Charlie Chaplain mustache same way the Japanese worshiped at the feet of their emperor "god". The Japanese had their "god" and you Germans had your "god". Here in America Ford and IBM were never our "god" so keep convincing yourself that you were the victims; you are only making my point.

Not hardly. In fact, if I had access to a "handle" I would have used it to drop one the two nuclear bombs we had on Germany--- even after Germany surrendered.

I care nothing about you. In fact I am rooting for the day that Russia turns your country into it's own work camp. We should have let Stalin had your whole nation, the Russians probably deserved it.

You know Edward Teller? One of the fathers of the bomb? He Said it was never intended for Germany.

You feared it doesnt fire and we reverse engineer it in short time and since you were racist bastards yourself, you would not use it on us anyways.

Oh you would drop a nuclear bomb on us? Even so we surrender? Thats a crime you know?

You contradict yourself.

Btw the french were willing collaborateurs in the Holocaust. The dutch as well.

Back
Top Bottom