• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Germany and EU plan reaction in case Trump doesnt accept his defeat

Yep, and we TOOK your technology away from you at our will, so remember that. We took it from you.

Taking away something means that we would not have it. We do build rockets and even fly spacecraft on comets.

You even book our rockets for cargo where it matters, since ours are very reliable.

They were designed by Germans, build by Germans, operated by Germans. Neil Armstrong himself said once you entered the lauch platform, German was spoken by the technicians.

Thats a simple fact. Without Germany, nobody would have been on the moon.

Evry detail is German, even the painting on the Saturn V is typical for german rockets. The countdown? Wernher von Braun used it from an old german movie "Frau im Mond".

The lunar landing was German technology fused with your investment.

Alot of jews died to make it possible btw. Wernher von Braun (who i admire), used massive slave work to make the machine possible. The V2 is the only weapon in the world, where its creation cost more life than its use.
You know Edward Teller? One of the fathers of the bomb? He Said it was never intended for Germany.

You feared it doesnt fire and we reverse engineer it in short time and since you were racist bastards yourself, you would not use it on us anyways.

Oh you would drop a nuclear bomb on us? Even so we surrender? Thats a crime you know?

You contradict yourself.

Btw the french were willing collaborateurs in the Holocaust. The dutch as well.
[/QUOTE
They were designed by Germans, build by Germans, operated by Germans. Neil Armstrong himself said once you entered the lauch platform, German was spoken by the technicians.

Thats a simple fact. Without Germany, nobody would have been on the moon.

Evry detail is German, even the painting on the Saturn V is typical for german rockets. The countdown? Wernher von Braun used it from an old german movie "Frau im Mond".

The lunar landing was German technology fused with your investment.

Alot of jews died to make it possible btw. Wernher von Braun (who i admire), used massive slave work to make the machine possible. The V2 is the only weapon in the world, where its creation cost more life than its use.

I see the ministry of propaganda still exists.

The Spiegel magazin today writes, that German foreign office and the EU under german leadership work on the plan what to do when trump does not accept defeat

The german embassy in Washington send reports to Berlin, that it is definitly possible that Trump wont accept defeat in the upcoming election.

It will be important for Germany and the EU to act accordingly.

So far it is planned to act like in other such cases, like in Venezuela or Belarus, Germany and the EU would seek contact to the legitimate election winner and would not accept Trump as president. Sanctions and travel bans would be issued on those connected with Trump.

All diplomacy would only run between Berlin / Brussels and the american Congress

Just stay out of it, the American People will Fix the problem.

What if Democrats once again refuse to accept defeat?
Did they try remaining in office though they lost, nope, but will trump try, who knows, but it will be very short lived if he does.

We cant stay out of it the Moment Trump loses but stays and Starts to contact us for diplomatic reasons
Ignore him, you will get a phone call from the Real President after the Traitor is dealt with.

Ronstar's messages are that of a German Nazi fascist and openly posts the most racist messages on this forum. His messages are like that of the type of German Nazis we defeated (ie crushed) in WW2.

Maybe the ministry of propaganda can teach you how to quote properly.

Well, I see you got the message, and by the way, what you just did is called the spell check defense.

Taking away something means that we would not have it. We do build rockets and even fly spacecraft on comets.

You even book our rockets for cargo where it matters, since ours are very reliable.

Are you going to steal the credit for Elon Musk's rockets, too?

Trump supporters think that too. AfD is budget Trumpism.

AfD is necessary amd integral part of functional politics. It works as catalyst to prevent extreme leftist bullshit. Germany leaned dangerously left in 2015 and it needed the AfD to correct that. For that, i am thankful.

Our diplomats in Washington have some doubts regarding that.
Then they're buying into too much of the BS propaganda put out by Democrats. I overhear people at lunch talking about military coups and such. It's utterly preposterous.

Then they're buying into too much of the BS propaganda put out by Democrats. I overhear people at lunch talking about military coups and such. It's utterly preposterous.

They listen to what Trump says and underlined it with the actual speeches he did hold.

ROTFLOL... I’ve asked about a dozen buddies here (I’m in Germany at the moment)... have they heard of Tony Bobulinski... not one had a clue... just like the German foreign office and Der Spiegel.

My... are they... Und dem Deutsche Volk... in for a shock... ROTFLOL...

Thanks Hunter!!!

Nobody will remember Tony Bobulinski two weeks from now, unless he achieves his goal of getting a contributor gig on OAN, or he gets paid to put his name on a ghost written right wing screed, perhaps with Crazy Uncle Rudy. The kind that become NYT Bestsellers because right wing organizations buy them in bulk and give them out as promotional items.

Bannon will produce the whole thing. He and Rudy can pay their legal bills. Rudy can pay off wife number three, and Tony will get his fifteen minutes and some loot, and the ever likely opportunity to be occasional guests of the likes of Mark Levin.

Nobody will remember Tony Bobulinski two weeks from now, unless he achieves his goal of getting a contributor gig on OAN, or he gets paid to put his name on a ghost written right wing screed, perhaps with Crazy Uncle Rudy. The kind that become NYT Bestsellers because right wing organizations buy them in bulk and give them out as promotional items.

Bannon will produce the whole thing. He and Rudy can pay their legal bills. Rudy can pay off wife number three, and Tony will get his fifteen minutes and some loot, and the ever likely opportunity to be occasional guests of the likes of Mark Levin.
All I can say is... time will tell... and...

Thanks Hunter!!!

Stop lying...

Hillary called Trump and accepted defeat.

For everything that happened eager the election. blame Trump for refusing to accept the unanimous decision that Russian had intervened, and most of all for pressuring Comey to kiss Trump's ring. Mueller was appointed only after Trump fired Comey and the verdict for the obstruction of justice is still out.
They haven't accepted defeat for four years. And, they had insurance policies set in place in case Trump won.

I'm sorry, but I don't remember seeing your flag on the moon.

Our astronauts crap bigger than your entire space program.

I'm sorry, but I don't remember seeing your flag on the moon.

Our astronauts crap bigger than your entire space program.

Actually not. You never landed a space craft on a comet and its a German space craft that landed on Titan and so far is the craft that landed on outermost object in solar system.

P.s. there is a White flag on the moon. Its bleeched Out completly. 😊

They listen to what Trump says and underlined it with the actual speeches he did hold.
Where did Trump say it would take military force to get him out of office?

He Said He might not Accept the result
Which is honest. Democrats played this game four years ago, with Hillary declaring it a "threat to democracy" - then failed to accept the result. It took heavy pressure from others aand a phone call from Obama to get her to concede.

Actually not. You never landed a space craft on a comet and its a German space craft that landed on Titan and so far is the craft that landed on outermost object in solar system.

You need to get a new hobby. Like I said, most Americans think about Germany only in terms about the next time we need to come over there and give you all another spanking.:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom