• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

German Unity Day [W:192]

For any fault Rostocker has (and he has some), I agree with him that the Berlin Wall was not torn down because of what Ronald Reagan said or did. I share Rostocker's belief in the agency of the German people themselves for the reunification of their country and not American presidents.

And what led the the weakening of the Soviets grasp on their client states? It wasn't the almighty spirit of the German peoples.

The East Germans were sheep in a pen. They learned from the oppression of the Czechs and the Hungarians to keep their heads down.

I represent myself and believe it or not, i am funny and hardworking myself. You should not judge a character on Internet Posts, even more so because my english is not perfect

and can you tell us how we shall judge you then?

I put you in the same pot with Novalis from the things you write. May be you are a little bit less lazy, but therfore you are much more actionist in spreading your common hateful and racist agenda

Neither are you.

There are Germans like me and Germans like you and together we form an image of our amazing nation.

A amazing nation that was handed to you by:
The United Kingdom
Russia
USA
China
Canada
India
Australia
Poland
Norway
Belgium
New Zealand
Mexico
Poland
Greece
Netherlands
Yugoslavia

Don't forget to say thanks! :ROFLMAO:

funny thing is: Rostocker and you should be best friends cause you share exactly the same kind of swaggering "patriotism"

lection: it does not work when everybody claims to be the "greatest" nation. Amerika first, Britain first, Germany first - all mindsets to make the world worse again

funny thing is: Rostocker and you should be best friends cause you share exactly the same kind of swaggering "patriotism"

lection: it does not work when everybody claims to be the "greatest" nation. Amerika first, Britain first, Germany first - all mindsets to make the world worse again

I don't swagger of patriotism and never have. I get scolded for not thinking like a retired military person......what ever that is supposed to mean anyways?

I place people first, not party or the nation.

Got any more blind assumptions that you would like to share with the classroom?

I don't swagger of patriotism and never have. I get scolded for not thinking like a retired military person......what ever that is supposed to mean anyways?

I place people first, not party or the nation.

Got any more blind assumptions that you would like to share with the classroom?

I´m a simple hillbilly, I wount get in an argument with you over that.

simple facts: I always read "USA" is the best of the world if you write something and I always read "Germany is the best country on earth in any Rostocker post. That´s enough for me to judge. And yes, you sound like a retired military person (no offense, I did only my duty year, but I have respect.

Would you show me one of youre posts where you sound like a pigeon instead of a hawk and one post where you have no "Amerika best" attitude

I´m a simple hillbilly, I wount get in an argument with you over that.

simple facts: I always read "USA" is the best of the world if you write something and I always read "Germany is the best country on earth in any Rostocker post. That´s enough for me to judge. And yes, you sound like a retired military person (no offense, I did only my duty year, but I have respect.

Would you show me one of youre posts where you sound like a pigeon instead of a hawk and one post where you have no "Amerika best" attitude

Maybe the 100's of quotes I have made about unnecessary wars, and that we should let Europe take care of itself?

I wouldn't let my kid join the military and brow beat him for months after 9-11.

It's the best thing I have done in this life.........by potentially saving his.

The United Kingdom
Russia
USA
China
Canada
India
Australia
Poland
Norway
Belgium
New Zealand
Mexico
Poland
Greece
Netherlands
Yugoslavia

Sorry, but I do not quite see what you mean by this list.

The United Kingdom
Russia
USA
China
Canada
India
Australia
Poland
Norway
Belgium
New Zealand
Mexico
Poland
Greece
Netherlands
Yugoslavia

Our nation was handed to us through thousands of generations of our ancestors. You dont know such a feeling. You live on stolen land with no deeper connection to it.

Our nation was handed to us through thousands of generations of our ancestors.

Here I agree with you - whether exactly how many thousands or not I am not sure - give or take one or two. :)

Last edited:
History of Germany

Let's have a look back:

The concept of Germany as a distinct region in central Europe can be traced to Roman commander Julius Caesar, who referred to the unconquered area east of the Rhine as Germania, thus distinguishing it from Gaul (France), which he had conquered. The victory of the Germanic tribes in the Battle of the Teutoburg Forest (AD 9) prevented annexation by the Roman Empire, although the Roman provinces of Germania Superior and Germania Inferior were established along the Rhine.

Following the Fall of the Western Roman Empire, the Franks conquered the other West Germanic tribes. When the Frankish Empire was divided among Charles the Great's heirs in 843, the eastern part became East Francia. In 962, Otto I became the first Holy Roman Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire, the medieval German state.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Germany

Yo and? You can add honesty to the list. I say what i think. I want the best for MY people. I want a secure future for MY people. I defend MY people and i dont put sugar on it. I will not sacrifice our future on the shrine of political correctness.

Waiting for the 14 words.

It's what Rostocker is basically saying when he jabbers about HIS people.

First time I have heard about those 14:

Fourteen Words, 14, or 14/88, is a reference to the 14-word slogan "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children",[1] or the less commonly used "Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the earth."[2] The slogans were originally coined by white supremacist David Lane,[3] a founding member of terrorist organization The Order,[4] and serve as a rallying cry for militant white nationalists across the globe
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourteen_Words

Let's forget about those 14 words.
And agree that German Unity is a good thing!

:)

Back
Top Bottom