• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

German special forces mistaken for terrorists after training mix-up in Arizona

And I have explained to you over and over......the South explicitly stated they were fighting to defend slavery from the beginning. They admitted it. There’s nothing to debate; the Confederacy went to war to protect slavery.

Lincoln was under no obligation to let the slavers saunter into Washington DC. The US was at war with the CSA, and that meant that your squealing about the “invasion” is totally meaningless.

Guess what bud? When you shoot at US soldiers you are at war with the United States.
That is your fatally flawed view of this and now you must retire from talking to me.

It's like New Jersey.
I have spent days in New Jersey so reject that Powder Oregon is like New Jersey. My first time in New Jersey I was there 3 days. I next was there for around a week. My last time there I spent 2 or 3 days there.

If your special operators didn't suck so badly, they wouldn't have the need to be here.

Ahhhhh, got it! Brilliant. :rolleyes:

That explains with the US Navy's Fleet Anti-Submarine Warfare Training Center conducts its live training drills at the Deep Water Fleet Anti-Submarine Warfare Training Center in O'Neill, Nebraska.

Back
Top Bottom