• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

GERMAN Officials are Reporting a "Massive Failure in the Rule of Law"

truthatallcost

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
A secret report by interior ministers of all of Germany's 16 states says tens of thousands of migrants scheduled to be flown to their homelands in the past few months are still in the country being cared for by taxpayers.

The problem centres on incomplete paperwork, migrants lying about where they come from and the country's own medical profession.

It is reported that hundreds of doctors are refusing to sign certificates stating that those intended for expulsion are fit to fly.

The costs are often staggering when all criteria are met to send illegals home.

In one recent case it cost 100,000 pounds to fly THREE natives of Guinea home on a jet with a crew of 14, 13 accompanying police officers and a traveling doctor.

The medical scams to avoid being flown home in particular have enraged interior minister Thomas de Maziere who says: It simply cannot be the case that 70 percent of men under 40 are suddenly pronounced sick and unable to fly."

The report of the interior ministers says the refugees earmarked for returning home often display a "brazen denial of full and correct information on their person and origin. We must question whether the rule of law had not completely failed."
Thousands of migrants due for deportation REMAIN in Germany | World | News | Daily Express

Thoughts?
Comments?

Exactly like I suspected, these refugees never produce proof of their identification. Some vetting process!
Germany is lucky that all these people want is for Germans to take care of them. If these refugees were Isis members who lied about their identification, Germany would be in worse trouble.

The country invited the people in and now they are there. Because too many came the country wants to send sick and ailing people to countries, where they will be live under conditions that in Germany literally, if you treated your dog that way, you would be legally punished. Western ideas of propriety are inconsistent and they are being challenged at this time in Germany.

Relative to the size of the country there are several times as many undeportable failed asylum seekers in Sweden than there are in Germany. Oh - and here force may not be used to deport anyone.

Lebanon and Jordan have much higher ratios of refugees to inhabitants. They are dimensions larger than anywhere in Europe and the real number of immigrants in Turkey is more than the whole EU has taken, as far as I know. The thing is that countries like Germany handle the newcomers at approximately the same level they treat poor citizens of their own country that live at the level of a well situated middle class citizens in the other recipient countries. At the same time EU Germany invests high cost levels of bureaucratic energy and time in organizing, schooling and housing the refugees. Court costs are huge and administrative endeavor to send them home is also fraught with restrictions and hurdles. Sending back minors is not possible and sending back persons to countries like Pakistan is iffy at best, because torture is relatively frequent there. It is a mess at many levels financially, ethically and politically.

Exactly like I suspected, these refugees never produce proof of their identification. Some vetting process!
Germany is lucky that all these people want is for Germans to take care of them. If these refugees were Isis members who lied about their identification, Germany would be in worse trouble.

It has turned out that earlier warnings that were swept aside are right on. Among the refugees there have been terrorists identified and the actual number is certainly substantial.

It has turned out that earlier warnings that were swept aside are right on. Among the refugees there have been terrorists identified and the actual number is certainly substantial.

Funny you know, I posted this early this morning, before news of the Munich mall shooting. Can't say right now if the migrant problem is connected to that story, but I'm sure everyone is thinking about it.

Funny you know, I posted this early this morning, before news of the Munich mall shooting. Can't say right now if the migrant problem is connected to that story, but I'm sure everyone is thinking about it.

We shall see.

Relative to the size of the country there are several times as many undeportable failed asylum seekers in Sweden than there are in Germany. Oh - and here force may not be used to deport anyone.

Are you in Sweden?

Is it true that many Swedes, particularly women, are leaving Sweden to live elsewhere?

Are you in Sweden?

Is it true that many Swedes, particularly women, are leaving Sweden to live elsewhere?

Yes,I live in Sweden. The only reports I've seen of people leaving the country relate to Jews, mostly from Malmö. Within Sweden people - not only women - are getting out of areas densely populated by immigrants as fast as they can.

Yes,I live in Sweden. The only reports I've seen of people leaving the country relate to Jews, mostly from Malmö. Within Sweden people - not only women - are getting out of areas densely populated by immigrants as fast as they can.

Interesting. I heard that Sweden passed legislation that changes the laws regarding migrants. From your perspective, are you seeing this make a difference?

Interesting. I heard that Sweden passed legislation that changes the laws regarding migrants. From your perspective, are you seeing this make a difference?

The new rule is that no one will be admitted to Sweden without ID UNLESS they utter the words "I claim asylum", when they have the immediate and unquestioned right to enter. So no real change. There has been some decline in the number of arrivals - down to border closures elsewhere in Europe, nothing to do with Sweedish poliies.

Back
Top Bottom