• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

German government asks Lockheed, MBDA to rebid on missile defense system - cull US influence

Really? IIRC you frequently mock and deride the United States as being "underdeveloped" (at best) and call it "third world".

You are higher developed than Mexico.

You know as well as i do, why it never works well when two neighboring countries have such different power levels. As i said history proves that.

I think its a common thing. Germans identify westwards. We visit France, the scandinavian countries, Italy, Spain, Portugal ect. but most never step a foot into Poland, which is right next to Germany.

The German - Polish Relationship is a common thing in history.

Look at Egypt and Nubia, Germany and Poland, USA and Mexico. You have a grand nation and a underdeveloped neighbor.

Incorrect...

Show me which slavic tribes made it to Thüringen. Prove it. :) you wont be able to do so, since no trash made it here.
Hmm you seem to call the ancestors of that region trash huh? Because the sorbs aka slavs were the ones who made it there.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thuri...lavic tribe in,13th century under German rule.

Look under demographics, it mentions the sorbs literally making it there and living there before forced assimilation with the germanic people. That means your own regions ancenstry is slavic.

Hmm you seem to call the ancestors of that region trash huh? Because the sorbs aka slavs were the ones who made it there.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thuringia#:~:text=The main Slavic tribe in,13th century under German rule.

Look under demographics, it mentions the sorbs literally making it there and living there before forced assimilation with the germanic people. That means your own regions ancenstry is slavic.

Isn't it sad that we know more of German history than our German detractor?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thuringia#:~:text=The main Slavic tribe in,13th century under German rule.

They arent my ancestry. I am germanic / thuringii. The sorbs got erased and destroyed. Your own link says that.

Afterwards, these Slavic tribes continuously raided Thuringia.[15] The fate of the tribes after Samo's death and dissolution of the union in 658 is undetermined, but it is considered that subsequently returned to Frankish vassalage.[18]

They arent my ancestry. I am germanic / thuringii. The sorbs got erased and destroyed. Your own link says that.

Afterwards, these Slavic tribes continuously raided Thuringia.[15] The fate of the tribes after Samo's death and dissolution of the union in 658 is undetermined, but it is considered that subsequently returned to Frankish vassalage.[18]

Apparently you need to read a dictionary to differentiate genocide and ethnic cleansing from assimilate.

Keep believing what you believe, no science or history will back you at this point

Apparently you need to read a dictionary to differentiate genocide and ethnic cleansing from assimilate.

Keep believing what you believe, no science or history will back you at this point

Slavs are vassals still today.

Doing the work, no german would do. They get shipped in each year, get minimum wage and housed in large barracks.

media.media.76de97c2-92c4-4e0c-94e2-7ea36db02d2d.original1024.jpg

Doing the work, no german would do. They get shipped in each year, get minimum wage and housed in large barracks.

What's wrong with good honest work? Why are Germans too good to do this kind of work?

What's wrong with good honest work? Why are Germans too good to do this kind of work?

Dont ask me, they wanted that Germans do that and had to plow the fields, because nobody wanted to do it.

I think you have the same problem over there.

Dont ask me, they wanted that Germans do that and had to plow the fields, because nobody wanted to do it.

I think you have the same problem over there.

Depends. What we have are problems with getting enough Americans to do certain jobs for the pay that is offered.
I suspect that is the same in Germany.

Me. I've done some truly terrible, unpleasant jobs over the years for minimal pay. Mostly on my dad's farm.

Depends. What we have are problems with getting enough Americans to do certain jobs for the pay that is offered.
I suspect that is the same in Germany.

Me. I've done some truly terrible, unpleasant jobs over the years for minimal pay. Mostly on my dad's farm.

My grandparents have a farm too and we kids helped alot. Not as much as my parents did when they were kids but sometimes heklping getting potato or strawberries in...Not that funny work to do,.

So now denying your regions own heritage, and relegating to racism by deeming slavs inferior, you pretty much sum up everything bad about germany.

So now denying your regions own heritage, and relegating to racism by deeming slavs inferior, you pretty much sum up everything bad about germany.

Thats no heritage. They got erased and pushed down into the abyss where tehy belong to.

And no, i dont deem them as inferior. I value their harvest work.

Back
Top Bottom