• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

German government asks Lockheed, MBDA to rebid on missile defense system - cull US influence

What a stupid, stupid thing to say.

The average one tour Marine or soldier sees more combat action than the entire German army* did since 1945.

It is Germany that never fights and is unfunctional.

*East Germany slaughtering their own citizens doesn't count.

Dude...read, understand, speak.
I said it was not cowardice to not join the Bundeswehr, it was avoiding waste of time. Bundeswehr is a pathfinder army that doesnt fight.

I am talking about our own army, as usualy you dont understand whats said and then post rubbish

You blow with the wind. A few days ago you were saying Germany had a powerful and capable military. Now they are unfunctional?

I see German soldiers have died fighting in Afghanistan. How did that happen if they had no chance of fighting?

Most likely your brother is like your deserter grand father. No heart for fight, would rather run and hide in his basement.

Soldiers in afghanistan were never conscripts. They were asked to go there, did their job and thats it.

So you have racist insults against west germans, still proving my point.

YEs there were slavs there then, prussia was more slavic than it was german, and even with forced germanization many retained slavic cultures. Poland lithuania what is now part of russia were slavic well before they were part of the soviet union, east germany has a slavic heritage going back to around the time the roman empire collapsed, as slavic and germanic tribes often took turns controlling land of what is now east germany, and their cultures have assimilated centuries ago. Infact a little more than 100 years ago speaking slavic languages was common in east germany due to frequent shifting of population among prussia.

You might want to learn your history, because history is not backing your arguments up.

Bull**** again, my state Thüringen is direct in center of Germany, never had any slavs yet ended up as eastern Germany.

Prussia was Germanic, not slavic.

A 100 years ago it was common to speak slavic in Thüringen? Thats some bold assumption, considering that slavs never lived here. Same counts for Sachsen-Anhalt.

And calling western germans fags is notracism. They are germans like me, just weaker

Could you translate your source? and btw your numbers in your source still do not back up your claim and I do not even need to read german to figure that out.

Besides that german law did not exempt conscription for objector status if approved, it exempted from military service, they were still required to serve in other capacities when called up, not just exempted altogether, the only true exemptions they had were physical or mental issues, clergy, or having too many siblings in a single family called up.

Yes i said it in post one Zivildienst was the alternative service.

I am trying to figure out how his brother avoided the draft, since being an objector in german law only exempted them from military service, they were still required to fulfill their draft through other measures, meaning either he was still drafted and sent to perform other german essential services or military support, or he was straight up a deserter, or rostocker is straight up lying.

He worked in the THW, doing desaster relieve service, which also prepared him for his further education.

I said it was not cowardice to not join the Bundeswehr, it was avoiding waste of time. Bundeswehr is a pathfinder army that doesnt fight.

I am talking about our own army, as usualy you dont understand whats said and then post rubbish

Dude.... Try to understand.

Much of what you write is pure projection.

You puffed up your military. Your military is crap. Then you projected your inadequacy onto the US military.

What's a "pathfinder army"?

Prussia is Germanic. Again you dont understand me, fumble in ignorance.

In WWI and WW II boy did we crush others, almost more than we have population. Roughly 50 million. Almost 30 million russians alone.

Yes, Germanics are masters at war, the roman emperors made us their guards, we ****ed them anyways.

Prussia was not part of the HRE.

Fact.

Prussia won the wars in the late 1800s. Not the other states.

In Napoleon's time the mighty German states were curb stomped.

In both WWI and WWII the German army was defeated. In WWII the Germans did fine against a number of military powerhouses like the Netherlands, Belgium and Poland. And their sweep through France was impressive.

But once the inferior slavs of Russia were forced to fight the Germans began their inevitable decline to ultimate defeat.

Berlin and all of eastern Germany. Taken by slavs..... Priceless.

Since then your job was to be a speed bump on the way to Paris.

Now that a speed bump is no longer required your army rots.

Germany is a major power,,otherwise we would not have been able to castrate US in international politics like we did.

You didn’t. Plain and simple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

German government asks Lockheed, MBDA to rebid on missile defense system

Thats good news, Germany wants to get rid of the american patriot system and plans its own TLVS system.

Lockheeds first offer was kicked from the table and the company was forced to make a new proposal that allows cooperation with german defense corporation MDBA.

Lockheed agreed on that and issued a 2nd proposal that saw wide cooperation with MDBA.

This proposal was culled from Germany as well. The Germans want a system that grants its military operators maximum national autonomy, meaning the government wants to own the rights to relevant software and hardware without having to consult with Washington to employ or modify the weapon.

In short, Lockheed has to hand over the tech to MDNA or doesnt get the contract.

Lockheed is desperate to get this contract simply because its one of the largest defense deals out there avaivable.

Insiders say that the german government basicly told Lockheed its "do or die" and the fact that Lockheed send a 3rd proposal last week, apepars that they follow the order.

I actually think its refreshing how much politics of our nation has changed in last 4 years. How agressive we push our interests through against US is really something new and i like it.
It is perennially the German dilemma whether to be a bulwark of the West or a bridge to the East.

Bull**** again, my state Thüringen is direct in center of Germany, never had any slavs yet ended up as eastern Germany.

A 100 years ago it was common to speak slavic in Thüringen? Thats some bold assumption, considering that slavs never lived here. Same counts for Sachsen-Anhalt.

And calling western germans fags is notracism. They are germans like me, just weaker

Prussia bordered russia and encompassed many slavic areas and populations, you claim to be german but somehow do not even know your own contries ethnic makeup.

You literally could have researched it, the slavic germanic divide had been centered around the elbe river since roman times, with both populations shifting control of areas near the river. Germany is also bordered by western slavic nations like poland and czech.

I suggest you look up Drang nach Osten and the Teutonic Knights. I recall a conversation in Berlin about nationality with a French colleague and a German colleague. The Frenchman was named Hartmann. The German was Dybovski. So it goes.

Prussia is Germanic. Again you dont understand me, fumble in ignorance.

In WWI and WW II boy did we crush others, almost more than we have population. Roughly 50 million. Almost 30 million russians alone.

Yes, Germanics are masters at war, the roman emperors made us their guards, we ****ed them anyways.

Congress has declared war formally five times, twice against the one same country, Germany. Germany is the only place we had to fight a war twice. In case you missed it I advise you at this time USA won -- twice.

The United States has zero military cemeteries in Germany of our guys in uniform who were killed because of their engagement against the Germans in the two world wars. We twice ruled out military cemeteries in Germany immediately after demolishing you guys -- twice. That is, your historic soil is worthy of being only a latrine to American fighting men.

American war cemeteries are primarily in France and also in the Low Countries, Belgium in particular, with a couple of 'em in Britain.

Russia fought Germany in the two world wars and in the second war Russians kicked your kraut asses all over the place right back into Berlin where the US and allies did a demo derby against Germany despite using the dumb bombs of the period. .

I've noted already in the threads you're just another boldfaced and standard issue angry German who this time in the early 21st century has his own list of grievances drawn up while pacing through the night against some targeted group you intend to harm severely, this time your target being America.

Starting in 1945 we transformed Japan where they have responded superbly while setting out simultaneously to transform Germany yet it is clear -- since the first chancellor Adenour -- the Fatherland was only going to go so far and then that was going to be it. Indeed, we're just about there presently. In other words -- sooner or later -- you're in for another demo derby by the United States of one kind or another.

Too many of you never learn, this time the barbarism is centered in the east, ie, the former East Germany, that seems to have only aggravated the inherent and persisting problem of being a good German. The east seems to lead Germany in anti American everything while you say essentially the civilized Germans west of you are ******s or say outright they are "fags."

Nothing meanwhile stopped you from applying to the US armed forces where since 9/11 you'd be a combatant many times over if you had the nads to commit to it. Bottom line is that you don't have 'em.

Last edited:
It is perennially the German dilemma whether to be a bulwark of the West or a bridge to the East.

Chinese do like the Germans for their brass balls and the Germans believing they would rule the world if not only Europe while being such a small country and population compared to big China and its population -- and resources.

During the 19th century and during China's "century of humiliation," Germany was but one of the European powers that went to China militarily to conquer 'em, occupy 'em, split and apportion China among the Western Powers to include Japan after its Meiji Restoration and industrialization.

While USA went along for the ride on this, the Chinese have never held it against us given the Chinese of the time didn't consider the USA as a Western "European Power," or as Japanese ingrates who originated in China yet turned against it -- in the Chinese internalized view of themselves.

So you're referring to a Germany that has no Lebensraum for the Chinese whereas, and you ignore this , ie, places that have Lebensraum, ie, the United States, Australia, South America, Africa to be taken control of. You spent a career in US intelligence or at least by your account yet you've never mentioned Chinese lebensraum which the Chinese need desperately given they've polluted their soil, waterways, air in their face.

Prussia bordered russia and encompassed many slavic areas and populations, you claim to be german but somehow do not even know your own contries ethnic makeup.

You literally could have researched it, the slavic germanic divide had been centered around the elbe river since roman times, with both populations shifting control of areas near the river. Germany is also bordered by western slavic nations like poland and czech.
Im from Thüringen, the direct center of Germany. You claimed we had slavs here. Never were. Thüringen is west of the Elbe.

The ethnic cleansing was quite succesfull , today only few slavs exist as acknowledged minority in sachsen. They are called sorben.

Congress has declared war formally five times, twice against the one same country, Germany. Germany is the only place we had to fight a war twice. In case you missed it I advise you at this time USA won -- twice.

The United States has zero military cemeteries in Germany of our guys in uniform who were killed because of their engagement against the Germans in the two world wars. We twice ruled out military cemeteries in Germany immediately after demolishing you guys -- twice. That is, your historic soil is worthy of being only a latrine to American fighting men.

American war cemeteries are primarily in France and also in the Low Countries, Belgium in particular, with a couple of 'em in Britain.

Russia fought Germany in the two world wars and in the second war Russians kicked your kraut asses all over the place right back into Berlin where the US and allies did a demo derby against Germany despite using the dumb bombs of the period. .

I've noted already in the threads you're just another boldfaced and standard issue angry German who this time in the early 21st century has his own list of grievances drawn up while pacing through the night against some targeted group you intend to harm severely, this time your target being America.

Starting in 1945 we transformed Japan where they have responded superbly while setting out simultaneously to transform Germany yet it is clear -- since the first chancellor Adenour -- the Fatherland was only going to go so far and then that was going to be it. Indeed, we're just about there presently. In other words -- sooner or later -- you're in for another demo derby by the United States of one kind or another.

Too many of you never learn, this time the barbarism is centered in the east, ie, the former East Germany, that seems to have only aggravated the inherent and persisting problem of being a good German. The east seems to lead Germany in anti American everything while you say essentially the civilized Germans west of you are ******s or say outright they are "fags."

Nothing meanwhile stopped you from applying to the US armed forces where since 9/11 you'd be a combatant many times over if you had the nads to commit to it. Bottom line is that you don't have 'em.
All that bullshit just because we dont buy your shit. Ha ba

The operative word ist kaput.

USA ist kicking Germany in Merkel's balls which ist why you are howling in pain.

Merkel ist begging the US to accept Germany throwing $1.2 billion taxpayer bucks at construction of two LNG terminals it would build in Germany for the USA to lift Nord Stream II sanctions when NS 2 ist kaput and Germany will have to build the facilities anyway. Either that or have to import USA LNG from its neighbors who have the LNG facilities already in operation.

Putin Nord Stream II would have been to Germany so Germany can get Russian natural gas at Putin's super cheap discount while Germany overcharged Europe for their Russian natural gas via Germany. Now das ist kaput.

Putin's Turkstream ist kaput same as NS 2 ist kaput because of US sanctions on each of 'em.

Putin's poisons have poisoned the well.

The Putin-Rostocker Pact ist kaput.

Kaput.

The operative word ist kaput.

USA ist kicking Germany in Merkel's balls which ist why you are howling in pain.

Merkel ist begging the US to accept Germany throwing $1.2 billion taxpayer bucks at construction of two LNG terminals it would build in Germany for the USA to lift Nord Stream II sanctions when NS 2 ist kaput and Germany will have to build the facilities anyway. Either that or have to import USA LNG from its neighbors who have the LNG facilities already in operation.

Putin Nord Stream II would have been to Germany so Germany can get Russian natural gas at Putin's super cheap discount while Germany overcharged Europe for their Russian natural gas via Germany. Now das ist kaput.

Putin's Turkstream ist kaput same as NS 2 ist kaput because of US sanctions on each of 'em.

Putin's poisons have poisoned the well.

The Putin-Rostocker Pact ist kaput.

Kaput.

Tangi, it gets repetive. Go look for a doctor.

Merkel is not begging, she made a proposal. And it looks like Trump will follow it, since he himself said NS II cant be stopped anywyys since nobody else can deliver the amount of gas Germany needs.

You also hurt your own agenda buddy, you need Germany. Without Germany, Europe is nothing. We simply are the power center. Your old diplomat Kissinger said it himself. Once you lose Germany as ally, you are out of Europe.

Nothing is "kaputt" (you wrote it wrong), its simply diplomacy at work.

As for Nordstream II, what you see is a typical Merkel move, talk, talk talk and do nothing. As you can see the Nawalny thing changed nothing.

I have an offer for you too, stop talking your bullshit, wait the next 8 months and then we see.

As for the 1.2 billion bucks for LNG Terminals...the irony behind this is, that thats EU money. It means Poland pays for it, because we cut it off from money transfer to Poland.

Thats teh positive side effect from being the hegemon of europe. We decide over the spending.

The end result will be, that we have NS I and II running and get LNG terminals funded from money from Poland...buying russian LNG

We already made clear that you are to weak to deliver the amount of LNG we need. You lack the ships, facilities and power to deliver 55 million cubic meters of LNG to Germany.

So what we see now is nothing but smoke and bullshit. From you as well as from your retarded leadership.

P.s. We get a 5G law that basicly bans Huawai as well as american companeis to participate in our 5g network

I suggest you look up Drang nach Osten and the Teutonic Knights. I recall a conversation in Berlin about nationality with a French colleague and a German colleague. The Frenchman was named Hartmann. The German was Dybovski. So it goes.

Has nothing to do with Thüringen.

No, it’s the truth because it is the truth. Pay attention, my father went and kicked Deutsche ass, your parents were tied up in East Germany so I didn’t need to go, and my son didn’t have any Germans to whip in the Middle East. I don’t believe that your kind are worth expending American blood on for the next generation.

No, it’s the truth because it is the truth. Pay attention, my father went and kicked Deutsche ass, your parents were tied up in East Germany so I didn’t need to go, and my son didn’t have any Germans to whip in the Middle East. I don’t believe that your kind are worth expending American blood on for the next generation.

The difference is my great grandfather still has your soldiers dog tags, all you have is words and hot air.

And now in 2020, Germany is most admired nation in the world, while your country has become a shithole, ravaged by a Virus, isolated in the world, led by a orange goon. With mass unemployment and a collapse of its global influence.

Has everything to do with your post.

Again, so you understand it. Thüringen is the heart of Germany. The center, core land.

No mudders made it here, as evrywhere in Europe at the borders there of course was contact and overlapping of ethnicities.

But not in the core. Slavs got their name from being good slaves.

Back
Top Bottom