• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

German Concert Goers Sexually Assaulted

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I want to know, is if there was these supposed sexual assaults at such events 2-5+ years ago as well.. I suspect that there were, just as there are at events in the US, but the difference is they never make the media because the suspects were not possible "muslim"...

At this point...What Difference Does it Make!

What I want to know, is if there was these supposed sexual assaults at such events 2-5+ years ago as well.. I suspect that there were, just as there are at events in the US, but the difference is they never make the media because the suspects were not possible "muslim"...

Yeah, women get raped in the stadium at the Super Bowl all the time. It's just a media conspiracy to keep it quiet. They're waiting a few years so they can start blaming it on the Muslims. :roll:

Why do you use the US as a generalized tentatively assumed example? You must know how things are in Denmark and be able to give us numbers and dates?

Why do you use the US as a generalized tentatively assumed example? You must know how things are in Denmark and be able to give us numbers and dates?

Generalized examples provide a better opportunity to draw attention and discussion away from the fact that 26 women were sexually assaulted at a concert.

At this point...What Difference Does it Make!

It is somewhat pumped up by the media and the parties that want a more rational treatment of the refugees. The reality is hard to discern from the reporting.

If 26 women had been sexually assaulted at a concert in the US, you would have heard about it - regardless of who the perpetrators might have been. Also, I believe that if it had happened 2-5 years ago in the EU, then we would have heard about it as well, as above.

To imply that the only reason we are hearing about 26 women being sexually assaulted, is because the suspects may be "Muslim" is both laughable on the one hand, and at the same time sheds a disturbing light on your motives here as well as what you may find "acceptable" to ignore.

Yeah, women get raped in the stadium at the Super Bowl all the time. It's just a media conspiracy to keep it quiet. They're waiting a few years so they can start blaming it on the Muslims. :roll:

Who the hell said anything about rape? this is touching ass and tits.. nothing more. The only "conspiracy" here, is that you and others constantly link "sexual assault" with rape.. it aint.. it is touching tits and ass, and most likely in conjunction with pickpocketing.

If 26 women had been sexually assaulted at a concert in the US, you would have heard about it - regardless of who the perpetrators might have been. Also, I believe that if it had happened 2-5 years ago in the EU, then we would have heard about it as well, as above.

You would only have heard about if the women reported it, and the police gave a damn about it. And remember until recently, the media and even the police, certainly did not give a damn about some guy or guys groping women (usually drunk on both sides) during parties.

To imply that the only reason we are hearing about 26 women being sexually assaulted, is because the suspects may be "Muslim" is both laughable on the one hand, and at the same time sheds a disturbing light on your motives here as well as what you may find "acceptable" to ignore.

No the problem is that people posting **** like this and thinking automatically that "sexual assault" means rape.

It aint in Germany. If you grab a womans breast, that is sexual assault in may parts of Europe.. if she of course complains about it, which many do if they know it was a dark dangerous Muslim.... if it was Brad Pitt like hotness, then well.

As with the Cologne New Years so called sexual assaults, these also were mostly "grab ass" situations and most likely, like with the Cologne situation.. in conjunction with pickpocketing.

So the problem is that the islamophobic contingent on these boards and else where, are using these cases as some sort of justification for their hate and making up **** about it.

You would only have heard about if the women reported it, and the police gave a damn about it. And remember until recently, the media and even the police, certainly did not give a damn about some guy or guys groping women (usually drunk on both sides) during parties.

No the problem is that people posting **** like this and thinking automatically that "sexual assault" means rape.

It aint in Germany. If you grab a womans breast, that is sexual assault in may parts of Europe.. if she of course complains about it, which many do if they know it was a dark dangerous Muslim.... if it was Brad Pitt like hotness, then well.

As with the Cologne New Years so called sexual assaults, these also were mostly "grab ass" situations and most likely, like with the Cologne situation.. in conjunction with pickpocketing.

So the problem is that the islamophobic contingent on these boards and else where, are using these cases as some sort of justification for their hate and making up **** about it.

Rape? RAPE??? Did I say Rape? No. You just keep making excuses for sexual assault criminals while blaming others for pointing out these crimes as if it were the fault of those bringing it to light because we should give them a pass since they are "Muslim" or some other excuse, and I'll just keep shaking my head at your posts.

Who the hell said anything about rape? this is touching ass and tits.. nothing more. The only "conspiracy" here, is that you and others constantly link "sexual assault" with rape.. it aint.. it is touching tits and ass, and most likely in conjunction with pickpocketing.

Ah, so now sexual assault is "just" touching tits and ass. Got it. :roll:

Is there any doubt as to the religious persuasion of the assailants?

Schlossgrabenfest: 26 women report sexual assault at German concert - CNN.com

America is 70% Christians. Americans commit 1,400,000 violent crimes every year. Therefore, we should expect that American Christians commit 980,000 violent crimes per year on average. Whenever a violent crime is committed in America, we can say " Is there any doubt as to the religious persuasion of the assailants?", yes?

Or is this another deliberately intellectually dishonest attack on muslims-in-general?

Just wondering...

America is 70% Christians. Americans commit 1,400,000 violent crimes every year. Therefore, we should expect that American Christians commit 980,000 violent crimes per year on average. Whenever a violent crime is committed in America, we can say " Is there any doubt as to the religious persuasion of the assailants?", yes?

Or is this another deliberately intellectually dishonest attack on muslims-in-general?

Just wondering...

I'm good with calling Christianity a bad religion too. I have plenty of gripes against it. But, you've got some work to do to convince us that modern Christianity is anywhere near as misogynist as Islam.

The report says that three Pakistani men were arrested in conjunction with the incidents. Two of them recently "moved" to Germany. I guess they could be Christian Pakistanis no?

Or Buddhists...but, I'll put my $1000 bet on that Allah dude.

Get over yourself man. I was at a Rage Against the Machine concert and Zack de la Rocha himself stopped the show and just castigated the crowd and said if he saw one more groping of a women they'd leave the stage. Your concern for the actual act is clearly second to your obvious intent on bigot baiting.

Just wondering...
The Muslims in question refuse to assimilate into the culture (refuse to acknowledge the laws) of the host country, Germany. They refuse to honor women - this is an example of the culture of these particular Muslims.

Last edited:

I guess you won't mind if someone fondles your balls and rubs his wood on your ass during a concert?

Maybe you have daughters and sons that would enjoy the same treatment? If they come home and complain... I'm sure you'll tell them to shut up and enjoy it.

The Muslims in question refuse to assimilate into the culture (refuse to acknowledge the laws) of the host country, Germany. They refuse to honor women - this is an example of the culture of these particular Muslims.

Some assimilate.. A minority... Far too many do not... And it is a HUGE problem. It's why the old parties in Europe are being abandoned, and new parties addressing the concerns of the people are on the rise.

Last year I worked with a few Turks, Kurd, Bulgarian, all Muslims and immigrants to Germany. They drank beer and ate pork... And despise the likes of Erdogan.

Rape? RAPE??? Did I say Rape? No.

You certainly implied, and others automatically think that...

You just keep making excuses for sexual assault criminals while blaming others for pointing out these crimes as if it were the fault of those bringing it to light because we should give them a pass since they are "Muslim" or some other excuse, and I'll just keep shaking my head at your posts.

Where on earth do I make any excuses for these criminals? And my whole ****ing point is that the media and the far right are hypocritical as hell, because they do NOT promote sexual assaults by non-Muslims in the way they promote sexual assaults by Muslims.

For **** sake, look at the coverage of these sexual assaults in Germany. When did they start.. right after 100s of thousands of migrants/refugees came to Germany. Do you really expect me to believe that before these people came, that there were no sexual assaults in Germany? Come on... and yet it is now an "thing", when ever it happens. Are the media biased.. you betcha.

Case in point. Journalist gets her breasts and ass grabbed on camera at a festival a few months ago. That is technically sexual assault. The guy who did it was drunk, but did it get anywhere near the coverage of the cologne assaults or when some other Muslim supposedly does an assault? No, and guess why.. because he was a German Christian. During that festival there were numerous reports of sexual assault, and yet that went largely unnoticed, because all of them were by white German Christians. Why is that?

Either you report such assaults equally (or as equal as possible) or you are nothing but a xenophobic near racist by pointing out one "religions" people doing a crime and not another.

Ah, so now sexual assault is "just" touching tits and ass. Got it. :roll:

Actually in many ways it is. Why? If it had been rape, then the police would have said it was rape or attempted rape, not sexual assault. Sexual assault covers a wide range of offences in Germany, but it does not cover rape which has its own category.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom