• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

German Concert Goers Sexually Assaulted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who the hell said anything about rape? this is touching ass and tits.. nothing more. The only "conspiracy" here, is that you and others constantly link "sexual assault" with rape.. it aint.. it is touching tits and ass, and most likely in conjunction with pickpocketing.

Well... Would you mind if someone fondled your balls and rubbed wood on your ass?

Would you mind if it happened to your son or daughter?

...Most likely in conjunction with pick pocketing...
...????????

Saturday Night Live is looking for creative writers like you to come up with skits finally worth watching... You've proven yourself capable of coming up with ludicrous material. I'd apply now, and as a reference to your talents, just have them review a few of your posts.

You know many babes who keep their valuables between their breasts? Of hanging from their nipples? Must be a Danish thing I guess.

And it also happens with alarming frequency on Japanese mass transit trains. But because they aren't Muslims its apparently not a big deal.

Are they going to Germany as refugees and then forming mobs to sexually assault German girls?

If it's a Japanese problem in Japan, it's kind of like our own rape culture issues. A different story.

This topic is turd, and anybody who thinks otherwise needs to see a shrink, because the idea of ascribing rape to a certain demographic is nothing short of insanity.

Well, when the shoe fits...

Kind of like how liberals bury their heads in the sand and believe all is well, sexual assault by mob is a Muslim thing to do apparently.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_sexual_assault_in_Egypt

Women made to ‘run gauntlet’ in mass sexual attack in Germany | New York Post

Mass sexual assault reported at Germany music festival | Europe | News | The Independent

No one's burying their head in the sand. You are just playing the victim card because you believe everyone should hate what you hate as much as you hate it or else they love what you hate. It's a ridiculously stupid position to argue from.

No. The most imprtant thing here is the poor behavior of Muslim men towards women. Which is, without a doubt, something liberals seem to want to ignore.

No the most important thing is finding the criminals and persecuting them and protecting the women. Like I said, you clearly don't give a crap about the crime or the victims of the crime, just hating Muslims first.

Are they going to Germany as refugees and then forming mobs to sexually assault German girls?

If it's a Japanese problem in Japan, it's kind of like our own rape culture issues. A different story.

It's different because it blows up the stupidity of what is your thread.

It's different because it blows up the stupidity of what is your thread.

No. It's different because that is an internal problem among citizens of that country. Much like our own crime waves of unruly citizens. It's not religiously motivated or sanctioned, as these Muslim assaults clearly are.

When Logan was assaulted they screamed "Jew" as they went after her. Nice fellas there that you are defending. Repugnant that it is.

No. It's different because that is an internal problem among citizens of that country. Much like our own crime waves of unruly citizens. It's not religiously motivated or sanctioned as these Muslim assaults clearly are. When Logan was assaulted they screamed "Jew" as they went after her. Nice fellas there that you are defending. Repugnant that it is.

No one is defending them. I'm the one that wants them caught and prosecuted. You just want to bitch about Muslims.

Like I already said... You are just playing the victim card because you believe everyone should hate what you hate as much as you hate it or else they love what you hate. It's a ridiculously stupid position to argue from.

No the most important thing is finding the criminals and persecuting them and protecting the women. Like I said, you clearly don't give a crap about the crime or the victims of the crime, just hating Muslims first.

It's a misogynist religion. You deny that this is relevant?

It's interesting that someone couldn't understand the second line, and the theory of it instantly and dismiss it as an argument... But we're not talking about normal thought patterns here. Just Leftists grasping at anything... Except rational thought.

No one is defending them. I'm the one that wants them caught and prosecuted. You just want to bitch about Muslims.

Like I already said... You are just playing the victim card because you believe everyone should hate what you hate as much as you hate it or else they love what you hate. It's a ridiculously stupid position to argue from.

You want to pretend that the attackers being Muslim is immaterial. That's a flawed position.

It's a misogynist religion. You deny that this is relevant?

See? You don't give a rats ass about prosecuting the criminals and protecting the victims from this. You just want to smear the religion. You are exposed.

It's interesting that someone couldn't understand the second line, and the theory of it instantly and dismiss it as an argument... But we're not talking about normal thought patterns here. Just Leftists grasping at anything... Except rational thought.

Lefty's herp derp... "I know the mindset of lefty's... let me tell you all about libruls and how they think... derp!"

:lamo

You're ignoring the root of the problem... You're blind to the problem... And people like you, and the groping, raping Muslims... Are the problem.

You want to pretend that the attackers being Muslim is immaterial. That's a flawed position.

No I don't. You are making **** up yet again.

See? You don't give a rats ass about prosecuting the criminals and protecting the victims from this. You just want to smear the religion. You are exposed.

Exposed for pointing out that Islam is misogynist? Really now. I am so exposed.

What's being exposed is your willful ignorance and need to apologize for a bad religion.

No I don't. You are making **** up yet again.

Bull****. That's exactly what you are doing: pretending that the attackers being Muslim is immaterial.

Exposed for pointing out that Islam is misogynist? Really now. I am so exposed.

What's being exposed is your willful ignorance and need to apologize for a bad religion.

What's being exposed is your ignorance of the topic and your need to ignore the crime and the victims because you hate one religion.

Bull****. That's exactly what you are doing: pretending that the attackers being Muslim is immaterial.

Nope. You are just playing the victim card again because I don't hate how much you hate the way you hate. And you take that as me defending them. It's an idiotic position to argue from and the more you talk on the topic the more you expose yourself on this.

Lefty's herp derp... "I know the mindset of lefty's... let me tell you all about libruls and how they think... derp!"

:lamo
Just read your drivel of an argument about the Japanese, and you will find it is absent of rational thought. It illustrates a vacuum for a mind.

Anyone with half a brain would have realized... Nope... Using that argument does not make sense.

You... Did not, and posted the nonsense.

Then you come back with an equally lame response to my post illustrating your stupidity... Your lack of rational thought... And top it off with a laughing emoticon.

Both posts by you are moronic... But hey... I expect nothing less from you.

There are laws already against this so what is your solution? Making laws against muslims? The big picture of this kind of thread is the false pretense of giving a **** about the women as that get's bulldozed by the hate of the mulsims which is clearly the most important thing here.
Education, awareness...good lord dood...if this **** was occurring on college campuses or in the military there would be national attention shown to it. Oh...wait...there IS, even though there are 'already laws'. So...why is it that when it is an obvious and systemic problem within the Muslim community your answer is "pish....nothing to see here...move along...shame on you for pointing out the facts about Muslims"?

This topic is turd, and anybody who thinks otherwise needs to see a shrink, because the idea of ascribing rape to a certain demographic is nothing short of insanity.

Opinion noted, promptly ignored and sent to scrap heap.

Just read your drivel of an argument about the Japanese, and you will find it is absent of rational thought. It illustrates a vacuum for a mind.

So it's not happening in Japan? You are clearly very ignorant of this issue.

Anyone with half a brain would have realized... Nope... Using that argument does not make sense.

You... Did not, and posted the nonsense.

Then you come back with an equally lame response to my post illustrating your stupidity... Your lack of rational thought... And top it off with a laughing emoticon.

Both posts by you are moronic... But hey... I expect nothing less from you.

Stupidity huh? You should learn to temper yourself.

Nope. You are just playing the victim card again because I don't hate how much you hate the way you hate. And you take that as me defending them. It's an idiotic position to argue from and the more you talk on the topic the more you expose yourself on this.

What's idiotic is to see the pattern of Muslim mobs sexually attacking women and not concluding that it is indeed a Muslim problem.

Education, awareness...good lord dood...if this **** was occurring on college campuses or in the military there would be national attention shown to it. Oh...wait...there IS, even though there are 'already laws'. So...why is it that when it is an obvious and systemic problem within the Muslim community your answer is "pish....nothing to see here...move along...shame on you for pointing out the facts about Muslims"?

I'm not saying "pish". It is a systemic problem with these young asshat muslims. I'm just not idiotic enough to run out and say these punks represent the whole religion and that it's proves that Islam is a "bad religion" because of this as the OP is doing in this thread. The OP doesn't give a rats ass about the crime. He doesn't give a rats ass about the victims of the crime. He only cares to use this as a tool to bash all of the religion. That's what I find is wrong. Then he's saying I'm defending the criminals because I don't hate all of Islam like he does. It's bull**** at it's max.

I'm not even a fan of organized religion of any kind. I'm just smart enough not to play the broadstroking bigot card like the OP has throughout this thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom