• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

German Concert Goers Sexually Assaulted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually in many ways it is. Why? If it had been rape, then the police would have said it was rape or attempted rape, not sexual assault. Sexual assault covers a wide range of offences in Germany, but it does not cover rape which has its own category.
Fair enough. Although, both are sex crimes. I agree, rape is far more serious.

Get over yourself man. I was at a Rage Against the Machine concert and Zack de la Rocha himself stopped the show and just castigated the crowd and said if he saw one more groping of a women they'd leave the stage. Your concern for the actual act is clearly second to your obvious intent on bigot baiting.
Was this in Germany?

Nope. It was in Phoenix so there weren't any Muslims involved. Boom goes your thread.

America isn't Germany. We have a rape culture here. Germany only has Muslim rapists.

America isn't Germany. We have a rape culture here. Germany only has Muslim rapists.

Oh I see. It's because Stanley Tools company sucks and Chinese food has msg in it.

Oh I see. It's because Stanley Tools company sucks and Chinese food has msg in it.

I think it has more to do with the dog meat.

Ah, so now sexual assault is "just" touching tits and ass. Got it. :roll:
Only when you are desperate to minimize Muslims committing the act of sexual assault.

Or democrat presidents.

No, but only because you are the one bringing it up. If they had been a different a different religion you wouldn't have posted about it.

Or it wouldn't have happened.

Only when you are desperate to minimize Muslims committing the act of sexual assault.

Or democrat presidents.

They are out in force in this thread. No doubt. Of course, I did expect exactly that.

Your link has one alleged rape or sexual harassment per concert. You're comparing this to 26 in one concert? It's an epic problem in Europe with the migrants and sexual assault.

I was simply pointing out that there have been incidents here. I'm not comparing them or tallying a score.

Get over yourself man. I was at a Rage Against the Machine concert and Zack de la Rocha himself stopped the show and just castigated the crowd and said if he saw one more groping of a women they'd leave the stage. Your concern for the actual act is clearly second to your obvious intent on bigot baiting.
"Since the arrests were made, a further 15 women have come forward since Tuesday, to say they were sexually assaulted at the festival. The women added that the pattern of the attacks was similar, as they were surrounded by a group of men, who proceeded to assault them sexually.

These attacks take place just over two weeks after two female teenagers, 17- and 18-years-old, were sexually harassed by a group of 10 men during a street festival in Berlin. The men allegedly pressed against the teens and groped them, blocking their attempts to escape."

Just a little innocent touching of the breasts and buttocks?

Really? Christians, Jews, atheists, Hindus, Buddhists and others don't rape?

Right, now we get the "others do it too" argument. Predictable.

They are out in force in this thread. No doubt. Of course, I did expect exactly that.
Its rather repugnant...but...not at all shocking. Of course...people like this are the same people that chant their support to Palestine due to their hatred of Jews (without regard to the fact that 98% of Palestinians support severe penalties up to and including death for homosexuals).

Must...defend...Muslims..........

Your link has one alleged rape or sexual harassment per concert. You're comparing this to 26 in one concert? It's an epic problem in Europe with the migrants and sexual assault.

Exactly. And, remember there were dozens of people assaulting that news reporter in Egypt a few years ago.

She said the incident involved 200–300 men and lasted around 25 minutes. She had been reporting the celebrations for an hour without incident when her camera battery failed. One of the Egyptian CBS crew suggested they leave, telling her later he heard the crowd make inappropriate sexual comments about her. She felt hands touching her, and can be heard shouting "stop", just as the camera died. One of the crowd shouted that she was an Israeli, a Jew, a claim that CBS said, though false, was a "match to gasoline". She went on to say that they tore off her clothes and, in her words, raped her with their hands, while taking photographs with their cellphones. They began pulling her body in different directions, pulling her hair so hard she said it seemed they were trying to tear off chunks of her scalp. Believing she was dying, she was dragged along the square to where the crowd was stopped by a fence, alongside which a group of women were camping.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lara_Logan

And, she was just one of many.

Journalist Gang Raped In Tahrir Square During Egypt Protests

Right, now we get the "others do it too" argument. Predictable.

I'm not using that as an excuse for the rapists. I hope they spend the rest of their lives in prison. I despise all rapists, regardless of their religion or lack of. I am using it as a critique against you. The only rapes you seem outraged by are ones committed by Muslims. You seem less concerned about the victims and more concerned about disparaging an entire group through guilt by association. I am hoping that is just how you come across here on this board and not how you are in real life.

So back to my initial point. I knew what the religion of the rapists would be because you, calamity, were the one posting about it.

Its rather repugnant...but...not at all shocking. Of course...people like this are the same people that chant their support to Palestine due to their hatred of Jews (without regard to the fact that 98% of Palestinians support severe penalties up to and including death for homosexuals).

Must...defend...Muslims..........
Yes it is. Ignorant or just people outright more willing to defend Muslims than women. I don't know which. But, you have to be living with your head up your ass to not know that mobs of Muslims have been sexually attacking women for years. So, I suspect it is the latter.

"Since the arrests were made, a further 15 women have come forward since Tuesday, to say they were sexually assaulted at the festival. The women added that the pattern of the attacks was similar, as they were surrounded by a group of men, who proceeded to assault them sexually.

These attacks take place just over two weeks after two female teenagers, 17- and 18-years-old, were sexually harassed by a group of 10 men during a street festival in Berlin. The men allegedly pressed against the teens and groped them, blocking their attempts to escape."

Just a little innocent touching of the breasts and buttocks?

I hope they get caught and prosecuted to the fullest. Difference is I'm focusing on the actual crime. OP is focusing on the religion.

I'm not using that as an excuse for the rapists. I hope they spend the rest of their lives in prison. I despise all rapists, regardless of their religion or lack of. I am using it as a critique against you. The only rapes you seem outraged by are ones committed by Muslims. You seem less concerned about the victims and more concerned about disparaging an entire group through guilt by association. I am hoping that is just how you come across here on this board and not how you are in real life.

So back to my initial point. I knew what the religion of the rapists would be because you, calamity, were the one posting about it.

It's an issue because this Muslim mob sexual assault stuff is happening with regular frequency.

I hope they get caught and prosecuted to the fullest. Difference is I'm focusing on the actual crime. OP is focusing on the religion.
What is being focused on is a connection of the dots. There is a growing trend of Muslim men who do not respect non-Muslim women and are openly and aggressively attacking them. This isnt an outlier. There are gangs of Muslims perpetrating similar crimes and far worse throughout Europe. You CAN of course just close your eyes and pretend to ignore the connection.

It's an issue because this Muslim mob sexual assault stuff is happening with regular frequency.

And it also happens with alarming frequency on Japanese mass transit trains. But because they aren't Muslims its apparently not a big deal.

What is being focused on is a connection of the dots. There is a growing trend of Muslim men who do not respect non-Muslim women and are openly and aggressively attacking them. This isnt an outlier. There are gangs of Muslims perpetrating similar crimes and far worse throughout Europe. You CAN of course just close your eyes and pretend to ignore the connection.

There are laws already against this so what is your solution? Making laws against muslims? The big picture of this kind of thread is the false pretense of giving a **** about the women as that get's bulldozed by the hate of the mulsims which is clearly the most important thing here.

Well, when the shoe fits...

Kind of like how liberals bury their heads in the sand and believe all is well, sexual assault by mob is a Muslim thing to do apparently.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_sexual_assault_in_Egypt

Women made to ‘run gauntlet’ in mass sexual attack in Germany | New York Post

Mass sexual assault reported at Germany music festival | Europe | News | The Independent

The same reticence exists in Sweden, which last year alone admitted 163,000 asylum seekers, the equivalent of one in 60 Swedish inhabitants. This week, an apparent cover-up of sexual assault allegations in 2014 and 2015 came to light. In those two years, during a well-known youth festival in Stockholm, a gang of mostly Afghan youths groped and molested girls as young as eleven and twelve.

Read more at: Mass Sexual Assault: Europe, U.S Still in Denial | National Review

There are laws already against this so what is your solution? Making laws against muslims? The big picture of this kind of thread is the false pretense of giving a **** about the women as that get's bulldozed by the hate of the mulsims which is clearly the most important thing here.

No. The most imprtant thing here is the poor behavior of Muslim men towards women. Which is, without a doubt, something liberals seem to want to ignore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom