• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

German city Sassnitz invites Trump and Cruz to a visit to look how Nordstream 2 is build

Rostocker

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
I must say thats savage.

The cities leadership wrote a letter to the white house and invited Trump to visit the city Sassnitz on the german island Rügen. They offer to inspect the beautiful nature and also the harbor where the pipeline is constructed. That way Trump and Cruz can see that Nordstream 2 is constructed and that german energy projects are decided in Germany.

Nord Stream 2: CDU Sassnitz ladt Donald Trump nach Rugen ein - WELT

Its a smart move. All know Trump is a coward. He is incredible unpopular in Germany and as only US president in last 75 years did not dare to travel to Germany.

During last NATO summit Trump said he has german in his blood and that he wants visit Germany. Now he got the invitation.

Im interested to know what the answer will look like.

Trump's only got 2 1/2 months left in office, so what would be the point? Anyway, I think he's too busy golfing and tweeting nasty lies about Biden/Harris to deal with something as trivial as foreign relations...unless it's Putin of course.

Trump has claimed many times that his father was born in Germany...but he was really born in the Bronx.

Trump has claimed many times that his father was born in Germany...but he was really born in the Bronx.

Maybe he was referring to his grand father?

Maybe he was referring to his grand father?

Except he's made the claim several times. He seems to have a problem with birth certificates.

Last edited:
Its a smart move. All know Trump is a coward. He is incredible unpopular in Germany and as only US president in last 75 years did not dare to travel to Germany.

The hate propaganda of the mass media in Germany against Trump is worse than the propaganda of Gebbels against the Jews.
Everything, absolutely everything that can be used against Trump is built up into a message. This one-sided agitation is for example comparable to the agitation against nuclear energy. (For the last 30 years no neutral and objective report about nuclear energy has been seen on television). But, well, Trump's a Jewish groom and so the circle is complete again. Trump could have saved himself the trouble with the pipline. The only result is that he's turning the Germans against himself.

In our house there is a gas heating.
As a long-term unemployed person I want cheap Russian gas! :neutral:
Fu*ck the Crimea! (More Russians live there than Ukrainians anyway.)

I must say thats savage.

The cities leadership wrote a letter to the white house and invited Trump to visit the city Sassnitz on the german island Rügen. They offer to inspect the beautiful nature and also the harbor where the pipeline is constructed. That way Trump and Cruz can see that Nordstream 2 is constructed and that german energy projects are decided in Germany.

Nord Stream 2: CDU Sassnitz ladt Donald Trump nach Rugen ein - WELT

During last NATO summit Trump said he has german in his blood and that he wants visit Germany. Now he got the invitation.

Im interested to know what the answer will look like.

Trump has been to Germany twice as POTUS proving he is the bravest President :2wave:

Trump has been to Germany twice as POTUS proving he is the bravest President :2wave:

He has not. He was at a G7 meeting in Hamburg and another closed meeting. He never dared a official state visit. Normaly evry US president visited Germany multiple times each year.

He has not. He was at a G7 meeting in Hamburg and another closed meeting. He never dared a official state visit. Normaly evry US president visited Germany multiple times each year.

So you admit he was in Germany and you did not tell the truth.

Nope, he never was official in Germany. A G7 meeting is closed area and Ramnstein airvase is also
No state visit.

Trump never made a state visit to Germany.

Which is first time ever that a US president doesnt attend a official state visit to the 2nd strongest western nation

https://www.thelocal.de/20190815/why-us-president-trump-is-avoiding-visiting-germany-again

He is a ****ing coward

You said, "He is incredible unpopular in Germany and as only US president in last 75 years did not dare to travel to Germany. " You then admitted he traveled to Germany. He may be a coward, but you are the one hiding behind "state visit" as if that had been what you said, which it wasn't. How brave and heroic of you to contradict yourself. The Chancellor should give you a medal and build statues to your honesty. :lamo

You said, "He is incredible unpopular in Germany and as only US president in last 75 years did not dare to travel to Germany. " You then admitted he traveled to Germany. He may be a coward, but you are the one hiding behind "state visit" as if that had been what you said, which it wasn't. How brave and heroic of you to contradict yourself. The Chancellor should give you a medal and build statues to your honesty. :lamo

No, he did not travel to Germany. Not a single time did he dare a state visit to Germany.

Its like my last vacation, when flying to New Caledonia, i had transfer in Japan, we were 3h at Osaka Airport, that doesnt mean i can claim i was in Japan.

Americans are such good fellows: they forbid Germany to have joint projects with Russia, but they fly to the International space station with the help of the russians, run there to **** in the russian toilet and hide from accidents in russian compartment... Classic.

Back
Top Bottom