• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Geraldo Rivera changes views about 9/11

creativedreams

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
Gereldo Rivera is beginning to change his views about 9/11

O man this is gonna be bigger than Al Capone's vault

At least he is beginning to acknowledge and be openminded of the real possibilities that 9/11 is a lie

:lamo:lamo:lamo
To borrow a line from Androcles And The Lion, "A small boast..."

When you are looking for a conspiracy or just at a mystery...you need to know what isn't there as much as what is there. In this case, it would be the absence of any explosions.

Watch this video and see all the explosions for yourself: YouTube - coolest building implosion

Now watch all these videos of Building 7 and notice the absence of any explosions from any angle: YouTube - 9/11: WTC Building 7 "Collapse" video compilation

Sometimes the truth is as obvious as it seems.

When you are looking for a conspiracy or just at a mystery...you need to know what isn't there as much as what is there. In this case, it would be the absence of any explosions.

Watch this video and see all the explosions for yourself: YouTube - coolest building implosion

Now watch all these videos of Building 7 and notice the absence of any explosions from any angle: YouTube - 9/11: WTC Building 7 "Collapse" video compilation

Sometimes the truth is as obvious as it seems.

The man who lost a loved one on 9/11 in Geraldo's interview has stated he question countless Firefighters and EMT's who were at the scene on 9/11.... many of them stated they heard explosions going off. I have posted in the past many interviews and clips of firefighters who believed there were explosive devices in the buildings...

Last edited:
The man who lost a loved one on 9/11 in Geraldo's interview has stated he question countless Firefighters and EMT's who were at the scene on 9/11.... many of them stated they heard explosions going off and believed there were explosive devices in the buildings...
:prof This is known as "hearsay" and is generally not relied upon as credible evidence.

I have posted in the past many interviews and clips of firefighters who believed there were explosive devices in the buildings...

No, you haven't creative ... you have the heavily quote-mined PARTS of longer interviews which on FULL reading claim no such thing.

Funny how your "truth" needs so many lies to fly !!!

The man who lost a loved one on 9/11 in Geraldo's interview has stated he question countless Firefighters and EMT's who were at the scene on 9/11.... many of them stated they heard explosions going off. I have posted in the past many interviews and clips of firefighters who believed there were explosive devices in the buildings...

This man here (me) who lost loved ones facepalms at this nonsense.

That fits. What do you think a concrete column that can hold 20 tons or more sounds like when it snaps like a twig?

I remember, when I was in high school, and they just started using black top to resurface roads; a lot of filled pot holes "exploded" when the summer temperatures exceeded 100 degrees. Why did they explode? Water under the black top expanded until the black top couldn't hold back the pressure. That was with just sunlight. Now, imagine burning 10,000 pounds of jet fuel (which can burn at over 1000 degrees celcius) in an inclosed area. Do you think that maybe, just maybe, some of those columns had enough water and/or air to "explode" and eventually cause the failure of the buildings structure?

Hmmmmm..... I wonder what kind of noise 10's of thousands of pounds of steel and concrete slamming into each other repeatedly, with more and more weight being added to the mix as more floors went down.... would make.

Debunking 9/11 Conspiracy Theories and Controlled Demolition - Explosions

Could transformers or other electrical equipment explain some of what the firemen saw and heard? What about an acre of concrete floor slamming into another? Would steel bolts snapping under tremendous tension make a pop or explosive sound? Assuming the towers weren't in the vacuum of space, we can be fairly safe to say the things I mentioned are good candidates to explain what the firemen heard. Even they think so...

Assistant Fire Commissioner: "I thought . . . before . . . No. 2 came down, that I saw low-level flashes. . . . I . . . saw a flash flash flash . . . [at] the lower level of the building. You know like when they . . . blow up a building. . . ?”

But if you read on...

"I don't know if that means anything. I mean, I equate it to the building cowing down and pushing things down, it could have been electrical explosions, it could have been whatever."

This is a quote taken out of context. Now the WHOLE QUOTE without the taking it out of context...

I know I was with an officer from Ladder 146, a Lieutenant Evangelista, who ultimately called me up a couple of days later just to find out how I was. We both for whatever reason -- again, I don't know how valid this is with everything that was going on at that particular point in time, but for some reason I thought that when I looked in the direction of the Trade Center before it came down, before No. 2 came down, that I saw low-level flashes. In my conversation with Lieutenant Evangelista, never mentioning this to him, he questioned me and asked me if I saw low-level flashes in front of the building, and I agreed with him because I thought -- at that time I didn't know what it was. I mean, it could have been as a result of the building collapsing, things exploding, but I saw a flash flash flash and then it looked like the building came down.

Q.: Was that on the lower level of the building or up where the fire was?

A: No, the lower level of the building. You know like when they demolish a building, how when they blow up a building, when it falls down? That's what I thought I saw. And I didn't broach the topic to him, but he asked me. He said I don't know if I'm crazy, but I just wanted to ask you because you were standing right next to me. He said did you see anything by the building? And I said what do you mean by see anything? He said did you see any flashes? I said, yes, well, I thought it was just me. He said no, I saw them, too.

I don't know if that means anything. I mean, I equate it to the building cowing down and pushing things down, it could have been electrical explosions, it could have been whatever.

This is just too easy....

Right...it was all a government conspiracy...cleverly perpetrated by GWB..who tricked everyone...including pulling of the clever ploy of inserting a bunch of middle eastern terrorists into the country during the 1990s (while CLinton was president...way to throw everyone off the scent) then cleverly planted explosives in the building AND managed to con those poor manipulated middle eastern terrorists into hijacking and flying planes into the buildings on precisely the right floors to mask the explosions...

and of course...a massive structure with numerous structural collapses wouldnt give of extraordinary sounds as the structural integrity gave way and hundreds of thousands of tons of concrete and steel imploded...

Seems we are about to face another tin foil shortage...

I love how conspiracy theorists can accuse Dubbya, the man liberals say is the dumbest president we've ever had, of being the mastermind behind what would be the most elaborate coverup in world history.

Boggles the mind, it does.

I love how conspiracy theorists can accuse Dubbya, the man liberals say is the dumbest president we've ever had, of being the mastermind behind what would be the most elaborate coverup in world history.

Boggles the mind, it does.

It just shows how absolutely STUPID the liberals are that GWB was so successful in 'fooling' them. Of course...the libs had their guard down...since Bill Clinton had been feeding them the same lies for 8 years. Say...waitasecond...thats IT! Bill Clinton was just another pawn...GWB put him in the presidency (cleverly convincing his own father to lose to him in 1992) to pave the way by allowing terrorists into the country, ignoring intel, gutting the intel community, lying about alleged WMDs...That GWB is a freqin mastermind!

Hairaldo seeks relevance and libs suddenly think he is the second coming of Walter...

Man...Im gonna buy stock in the tin foil hat industry...

Back
Top Bottom