• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Georgia's recount confirms Biden's victory and Georgia will certify the election results today

W_Heisenberg

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate

There are no remaining lawsuits pertaining to Georgia.

Georgia's recount has confirmed Biden's victory in Georgia and Georgia will certify the election results today.

Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger said “numbers don’t lie” as he plans to certify Georgia’s election results Friday that showed Joe Biden defeated President Donald Trump.

Biden was ahead of Trump by over 12,000 votes in both machine counts and a manual recount of paper ballots.

“Like other Republicans, I’m disappointed our candidate didn’t win,” Raffensperger said during a news conference at the state Capitol. “Working as an engineer throughout my life, I live by the motto that numbers don’t lie. As secretary of state, I believe that the numbers that we have presented today are correct. The numbers reflect the verdict of the people.”

A manual recount and audit of all ballots found that Biden received 12,284 more votes than Trump, according to results released Thursday. The recount was within 500 votes of initial machine ballot counts.
Raffensperger’s certification of the election Friday will make Georgia’s vote counts official and clear a path for Biden to receive the state’s 16 electoral votes.

georgia.jpg

I'm glad that's over with.

I am glad as well.

Georgia is very important, not just for its electoral votes, but also because it's a Republican-dominated state.

It's hard for Trump and his supporters to complain about some sort of Democratic Party conspiracy to engage in widespread voter fraud when you have Republicans managing the entire process and confirming Biden's victory in Georgia.

womp-womp for the lying unAmerican Trumpist scum.

I am glad as well.

Georgia is very important, not just for its electoral votes, but also because it's a Republican-dominated state.

It's hard for Trump and his supporters to complain about some sort of Democratic Party conspiracy to engage in widespread voter fraud when you have Republicans managing the entire process and confirming Biden's victory in Georgia.
Yes, but we are not dealing with normal rational people. These are Trump supporters......

The timing is perfect. This certificate is the best birthday president Joe Biden ever received. Best of all, he got it from a red state.

Now the question is will this win help the two Democrats challenging Republican Senators and flip the Senate on January 5?

Back
Top Bottom