• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Georgia prosecutor reveals timeline for Trump criminal investigation

So the ONLY Way to confirm who is telling the Truth and who is lying would be to re count the ballots and verify the signatures (which
went from 20 points of Verification down to 0 points).

I know this is obvious to most people, but it appears not all know this...

In the United States ballots don't have signatures.

/Public Service Announcement.

WW

Well, unfortunately, Mueller's decision was a precedent. That the DOJ opinion of not indicting a sitting President was an untested legal theory. Then it became tested, and it passed into the halls of precedent. And a precedent of a head of state being above the law is far more dangerous than any alternative scenario they may have been afraid of.
You got me to think back to when Nixon eventually resigned from office to avoid being impeached. However, I don't believe that there was any talk, back then, to charge him with a crime, in which even as young that I was and not really into politics, I still thought that he should have been sent to jail for Watergate. I felt like Nixon escaped 'justice served' and for me, that was the first example that a president is above the law.

Well, unfortunately, Mueller's decision was a precedent. That the DOJ opinion of not indicting a sitting President was an untested legal theory. Then it became tested, and it passed into the halls of precedent. And a precedent of a head of state being above the law is far more dangerous than any alternative scenario they may have been afraid of.
It passed into precedent in the time of an obviously corrupt AG. Let's remember the Roe v Wade precedent may be overturned.
Back to the President being above the law, does that mean there is no scenario where a President would be indicted? Having opposing protesters shot? Shooting someone themself?
I know that is all possible in a GQP Authoritarian Ethno-state considering the GQP Congress failed to Impeach a President that, they have shown to have known, incited an Insurrection Against the United States and attempted to overthrow an election, the Constitution and the U.S. Government.

I know this is obvious to most people, but it appears not all know this...

In the United States ballots don't have signatures.

WW
Sorry I thought it was obvious that "Signature Verification" implied Mail in Ballots. But I guess not everyone can follow the obvious.

You didn't hear how many Mail in Ballots were sent out ? Multiple ones to the same person ?.... Missed that too? Then I assume you
also missed how AFTER the Election many States were FORCED to clean up the Voter Roll!....

Sorry I thought it was obvious that "Signature Verification" implied Mail in Ballots. But I guess not everyone can follow the obvious.

You didn't hear how many Mail in Ballots were sent out ? Multiple ones to the same person ?.... Missed that too? Then I assume you
also missed how AFTER the Election many States were FORCED to clean up the Voter Roll!....

Judicial Watch​

Last updated on April 5th, 2021 at 02:58 pm

Judicial Watch - Questionable Source - Conspiracy - Extreme Right Bias - Conservative - Republican - Fake News - Not Credible
Factual Reporting: Low - Not Credible - Not Reliable - Fake News - Bias

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section of that source. See all Questionable sources.
  • Overall, we rate Judicial Watch Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracy theories, and an abysmal fact check record.

Judicial Watch​

Last updated on April 5th, 2021 at 02:58 pm

Judicial Watch - Questionable Source - Conspiracy - Extreme Right Bias - Conservative - Republican - Fake News - Not Credible
Factual Reporting: Low - Not Credible - Not Reliable - Fake News - Bias

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section of that source. See all Questionable sources.
  • Overall, we rate Judicial Watch Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracy theories, and an abysmal fact check record.

These Liberal biased sites don't mean $h!+ . Judicial Watch goes to court get the information and resolves these matters LEGALLY !
Not with some BS Web page that shows the Brain dead Sheep Good -> Bad Graphs!

Judicial Watch might focus more on the DEMs/Left but that does not mean the FACTS they uncover and EXPOSE to us are invalid!
Maybe unliked by the Left but not invalid or wrong !

For Example:
This is no extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracy theories, and an abysmal fact check record.
It is JW Helping American have Honest Elections ! But your FactChecker did not put that in there Propaganda did they?
I guess they know the Suckers they are manipulating....

These Liberal biased sites don't mean $h!+ . Judicial Watch goes to court get the information and resolves these matters LEGALLY !
Not with some BS Web page that shows the Brain dead Sheep Good -> Bad Graphs!

Judicial Watch might focus more on the DEMs/Left but that does not mean the FACTS they uncover and EXPOSE to us are invalid!
Maybe unliked by the Left but not invalid or wrong !

For Example:
This is no extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracy theories, and an abysmal fact check record.
It is JW Helping American have Honest Elections ! But your FactChecker did not put that in there Propaganda did they?
I guess they know the Suckers they are manipulating....
Somehow, it seems that you always pick the far right nutcase sources for your response, all of them that are far right with lots of failed fact checks.

Somehow, it seems that you always pick the far right nutcase sources for your response, all of them that are far right with lots of failed fact checks.
WOW, You still don't understand! Do you?....
I just pointed out that JW got the information legally and legally got the Government body to follow the law !!!
No Left Right Pissing contest here !!! Just right vs wrong !!!!...
Do you understand now ?.....

P.S. Just because they "TELL YOU" something is a "far right nutcase sources" , does not make it True!!!!...
They are calling people who FOLLOW THE LAWS "Far Right" !!!.....
Do you see how that's insane ?.....

Show me where JW got sued for >$200,000,000 for lying!

Now run to your liberal media rating page and see where they put CNN & NBC !

WOW, You still don't understand! Do you?....
I just pointed out that JW got the information legally and legally got the Government body to follow the law !!!
No Left Right Pissing contest here !!! Just right vs wrong !!!!...
Do you understand now ?.....

P.S. Just because they "TELL YOU" something is a "far right nutcase sources" , does not make it True!!!!...
They are calling people who FOLLOW THE LAWS "Far Right" !!!.....
Do you see how that's insane ?.....

Show me where JW got sued for >$200,000,000 for lying!

Now run to your liberal media rating page and see where they put CNN & NBC !
And?

Back
Top Bottom