• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Georgia gun range owner, wife, and son killed and 40 guns stolen in robbery gone bad!!!!

Daddyo

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
I will be posting details of this event as I find them. Just sad that scumbag thugs would do such a horrible thing. Shows the reality of the danger business owners face everyday.

I would be willing to bet that "recidivism" played a role in this tragedy.

This is the story...

While the story is developing and horrible, what about it means posting in this area of the forums?

I will be posting details of this event as I find them. Just sad that scumbag thugs would do such a horrible thing. Shows the reality of the danger business owners face everyday.

I guess there weren't enough good guys with guns.

More "responsible" gun owners.

On a more serious and less jaundiced note, it's a sad story and the rise in violent crime is getting very real.

This is the story...

While the story is developing and horrible, what about it means posting in this area of the forums?

RW filth are always telling us that criminals prey on the unarmed - like churches and schools - and never places like gun ranges or NRA conventions.

On a more serious and less jaundiced note, it's a sad story and the rise in violent crime is getting very real.

Trumpism.

The violet culture of Trumpism has given us this gift.

RW filth are always telling us that criminals prey on the unarmed - like churches and schools - and never places like gun ranges or NRA conventions.

I think they usually say that mass shootings don't happen in those places. And I believe that refers to the "madman opens fire indiscriminately" sort of mass shooting.

I don't think I've seen anyone claim that gun shops are never robbed.

Yep, Rich

Looks like one of (delusional) gunners' favorite talking points ... "Mass shootings never happen at gun ranges" ... just got blown out of the water.

Like I told one of the gun-huggin' clowns on here months ago ... if somebody really wanted to pop your overfed ass, your little guns are no match for the element of surprise...

Yep, Rich

Looks like one of (delusional) gunners' favorite talking points ... "Mass shootings never happen at gun ranges" ... just got blown out of the water.

Like I told one of the gun-huggin' clowns on here months ago ... if somebody really wanted to pop your overfed ass, your little guns are no match for the element of surprise...

Post 10.

Yep, Rich

You can't draw your toy if you're already dead.

Right, like guns weren't the motivating factor here. :unsure: ;)
Is that like when cars are stolen for cash or jewelry. Apparently you did your homework 2 gold stars for you. 40 guns stolen, but I'll bet they had help walking off. Even money saying at least three criminals had a hand in it one guarding and two carrying.

They certainly weren't a deterrent.
Gun range getting late maybe the doors not locked up yet and at least 3 guys walk in with range gear just talking away to put the owner at ease and all the sudden they're prisoners with guns aimed at them. Guess what happened when they just let themselves be robbed? Care to guess? They did it your way and got slaughtered like sheep.

Right, like guns weren't the motivating factor here. :unsure: ;)
Oh, so the guns made them do it? Choosing to be a criminal and steal is just that, no matter what the booty is. All sorts of stuff gets stolen by criminal pukes every day. This time it was guns. But the left will always call more attention to GUNS being stolen. And of course the victims are usually portrayed as irresponsible gun owners who didn't secure their guns properly. These particular criminals were very bold and probably planned this for quite some time. Its very rare that thugs choose to rob a place where they 100% know their victims will be armed.

Yep, Rich

This wasn't what most would call a "mass shooting" in the sense that it wasnt a crazy person indiscriminately trying to kill random people in a place where lots of people gather, ie; shopping area, church, dance club.... This was a planned ROBBERY with some extra murder thrown in to either leave no witnesses, or the victims had to be killed first so they couldn't shoot back since they were more than likely armed. So yes, what we normally call mass shooters usually never go mass shooting at places where they know people are armed. When is the last time a police station got shot up?

Oh, so the guns made them do it?
Didn't say that.
Choosing to be a criminal and steal is just that, no matter what the booty is. All sorts of stuff gets stolen by criminal pukes every day. This time it was guns. But the left will always call more attention to GUNS being stolen. And of course the victims are usually portrayed as irresponsible gun owners who didn't secure their guns properly. These particular criminals were very bold and probably planned this for quite some time. Its very rare that thugs choose to rob a place where they 100% know their victims will be armed.
They were killed because they were armed? How do guns not play a major role in this?

Back
Top Bottom