• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Georgia election official implores Trump to stop fraud rhetoric, fears 'someone's going to get hurt'

Hatuey

Rule of Two
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

The Republican official also said the wife of Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger has been getting “sexualized threats” on her cellphone, and a young contractor received death threats after viral internet messages falsely claimed he had been caught committing fraud.

I have to give credit to the people accusing random election workers with treason here. They have complained about the deep state so much, they are actively attacking their state's lowliest employees to prove the claim that the whole thing is orchestrated from up high.

This whole thing could have been resolved if they took the time to calculate the probability that this election was rigged by their party (presumably the GOP) with the intention of Trump losing, fighting for the Senate, and the Democrats keeping the House.

But noooooooooooo.

We have to follow a convoluted John Solomon levels of bullshit timeline down a rabbit hole filled with never ending zombies from Latin America, because the volks in power are too lazy to remember the names of the guys currently running these places.

This latest coocoo story has a dash of Hugo Chavez, a couple grams of people somewhere, somehow destroying ballots (nothing proven in a court of law of course), and, the president's lawyer quoting Joe ****ing in Pesci My Cousin Vinny. was the only person in that room who did not see the irony in HIM referencing Joe ****ing Persci in My Cousin Vinny. I bet Joe Pesci doesnt think any of this unneeded attention is funny.

But I digress. Whole thing looks ****ed up and no real way out for the purples here. They either sign up with the Margerie Taylors GOP, or they take their chances with the McConnell GOP, and beg for mercy from the armed mobs.

Whole thing is mindblowing.

Last edited:
I would bask in the poetic justice of a 50-50 senate resulting from dain-brammaged MAGAs torpoedo'ing the GOPers in each runoff.

I would bask in the poetic justice of a 50-50 senate resulting from dain-brammaged MAGAs torpoedo'ing the GOPers in each runoff.

I want the stupidity of using good people to light tiki torches because old school torches and white robes would have made them look like the KKK, to bleed into post-election loss Trumpism.

I want the rawness of that moment, to permeate every action these folks take, only then - will fence sitters have to pick a side. Shit aint funny when the the tiki torch holders are at your door, or sending your wife dick picks, or calling for your hanging.

Hmmm! Fraud rhetoric was ok four years ago...lol

From... who? You talking to anyone in particular?

Lol, I better go get my mugs and jugs ready, I'll collecting Q-ist tears till January 20th, 2021.

Sterling was actually imploring Loeffler and Perdue to come clean with voters. He even called them complicit. Quite damning as he supports their election.

From... who? You talking to anyone in particular?

Lol, I better go get my mugs and jugs ready, I'll collecting Q-ist tears till January 20th, 2021.
Here you can borrow one of mine

cup.jpg

Woaaah. So the League of Women Voters thought it was rigged? THAT was all the folks involved in this? Say no more, fam.

The League of Women voters. Maaaaaaan. That seems like hours worth of chatter on CB radio.

The ladies are being unruly. Know what I mean? I bet the LWV rigged it all right back into shape.

And the USAToday? Woah, woah apdst.

Thats like 3 whole websites talking about one thing. That's gotta be huge talks in some way.

Did Vanity Fair also get an article in?

So all these reports must be claiming that in 2014 that if the Democrats didn't win the presidency it was rigged right?

And I am sure that Hillary was still saying she won weeks after she refused to back down calling for all the Republican owned minions who rigged the election to surrender and give her the presidency right?

She probably radicalized her base from the league of women voters to go out and not accept the results and inspired them to violence against disloyal democrats who failed to support her claims and certified for Trump despite the electoral college vote right?

I mean sure Hillary wasn't yet president but she knew that if she did she needed to convince the democrats to not vote by mail like they have been for years so she could destroy the post office to limit the massive republican mail in vote but Trump just stole that plan first right?

We can't possibly be expected to believe that Trump, bastion of factual and stable statements and paragon of truth and totally not failing businessman in chief could ever lie and do all the things that Hillary and the democrats clearly did first as I listed above because his only motive is not money, or legacy, or safety from prosecution, or appeasing foreign powers who just happened to benefit from his policies while America became worse and worse in the worlds eyes, or dehumanizing immigrants, or calling violent racists fine people, or telling a racist terrorist group to stand back and stand by... But he was clearly concerned about making America great again right?

And the greatest thing about our American system of government is it is by the people and for the people and Trump would never ever call the very system that elected him corrupt and rigged right after his inauguration in 2016 let alone 2 years before the current election which would undermine the entire system and divide the electorate and the nation further splitting families asunder when we should all be fighting the overwhelming deep state that controls the government, the military, the media, the internet, the election staff members of 50 states, our intelligence agencies, the Democrats, many of the Republicans even at the state level, many of the judges he himself installed into the courts thanks to Mitch McConnell holding several court seats from Obama by stalling his actions because he was onto them despite any claims of him simply continuing to Gerrymander and Court Pack for years it was all to fight the Deep State who also apparently by voice of the prophet Q used their satanic powers gained from eating babies in the basements of pizza parlors to raise Hugo Chavez to provide the codes to hack the Dominion systems software and steal the election from Trump who armed with this prophecy will surely lead us to cleanse the other half of the country whether they are our brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers, daughters, sons or any other family that fell to the Democratic demonic brainwashing scheme and deserve to die for being traitors to our one true president for life Trump right?

Back
Top Bottom