• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

George Zimmerman

CRUE CAB

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
STILL NOT GUILTY.
Where is the DOJ case? They only been working in the background for 17 months.

You know. the guy that killed the unarmed kid, then turned RW superhero.

Yeah!! He's that guy. And it was a toddler in his playpen and this George Zimmerman guy just walked up and started pumping rounds into his face "Gangsta style" and the poor toddler, I think his name was Trayvon Martin, just sat there eating bullet after bullet while crying for his mommy.

Just thought I'd do it right. Media spin and all. ;)

Who's George Zimmerman?

Thanks to Anthony Weiner, George is finally moving off the front page, TV shows and news. Even for George Zimmerman, the News Cycle moves on.
RIP Trayvon Martin.

Last edited:
( stole this line) George Zimmerman should change his name to Ben Gazzi. Then nobody in the Obama Administration will ever talk about him again.

( stole this line) George Zimmerman should change his name to Ben Gazzi. Then nobody in the Obama Administration will ever talk about him again.

But then the right would continue talking about him and then blame Obama for killing Trayvon.

STILL NOT GUILTY.
Where is the DOJ case? They only been working in the background for 17 months.

I would be VERY surpised if they do get a case against Zimmerman. There would have to be some SERIOOUS twisting to get that case to even be heard without laughing.

Honestly, I think they are just waiting for it to die down in the media and then they will drop the case. That's my prediction at least.

But then the right would continue talking about him and then blame Obama for killing Trayvon.

Philosophical question. Who is/are worse:a person who was found "NOT GUILTY" in a Trial where BOTH SIDES agree...... including the Family of the teenage druggie psycho thug TM, whose Daddy is/was a CRIPPS gangsta..... that there weren't any legal improprieties OR an hysterical mass of Black Racist Swine and the Black Racist Enabling DEM Lib/Gay turds CONTINUOUSLY MALIGNING a person found "NOT GUILTY", even threatening him with MURDER.....Plus, the fact that this OUTRAGEOUS SCUM caused RIOTS across the Nation where INNOCENT COMMUNITIES were RAVAGED, and some of them committed MURDERS.

Philosophical question. Who is/are worse:a person who was found "NOT GUILTY" in a Trial where BOTH SIDES agree...... including the Family of the teenage druggie psycho thug TM, whose Daddy is/was a CRIPPS gangsta..... that there weren't any legal improprieties OR an hysterical mass of Black Racist Swine and the Black Racist Enabling DEM Lib/Gay turds CONTINUOUSLY MALIGNING a person found "NOT GUILTY", even threatening him with MURDER.....Plus, the fact that this OUTRAGEOUS SCUM caused RIOTS across the Nation where INNOCENT COMMUNITIES were RAVAGED, and some of them committed MURDERS.

Sounds like you have anger issues. Do you need a hug?

Well that's certainly a "fair and balanced" question.

Sounds like you have anger issues. Do you need a hug?

Anger issues ?

Your concern about "anger" is just a teensy weensy bit misdirected: Waddabout the "hysterical mass of Black Racist Swine and the Black Racist Enabling DEM Lib/Gay turds CONTINUOUSLY MALIGNING a person found "NOT GUILTY", even threatening him with MURDER.....Plus, the fact that this OUTRAGEOUS SCUM caused RIOTS across the Nation where INNOCENT COMMUNITIES were RAVAGED, and some of them committed MURDERS" ?

Seems to me they need something other than a hug.

Anger issues ?

Your concern about "anger" is just a teensy weensy bit misdirected: Waddabout the "hysterical mass of Black Racist Swine and the Black Racist Enabling DEM Lib/Gay turds CONTINUOUSLY MALIGNING a person found "NOT GUILTY", even threatening him with MURDER.....Plus, the fact that this OUTRAGEOUS SCUM caused RIOTS across the Nation where INNOCENT COMMUNITIES were RAVAGED, and some of them committed MURDERS" ?

Seems to me they need something other than a hug.

Seems your angry about the people that are angry. Sure you don't need a hug?

Seems your angry about the people that are angry. Sure you don't need a hug?

Angry about Psychos that cause riots, ravage communities, incite MURDER, and cause MURDER ?

NAH !!! WHOTF would be angry at that outrageous scum.

BTW, if you're so hell bent on hugging ....go hug the nearest tree. You'd probably get more appreciation.

Angry about a Psychos that cause riots, ravage communities, incite MURDER, and cause MURDER ?

NAH !!! WHOTF would be angry at that outrageous scum.

BTW, if you're so hell bent on hugging ....go hug the nearest tree. You'd probably get more appreciation.

Yeah you definitely need a hug.

Yeah you definitely need a hug.

I'm not available....go hug Al "Tawana Brawley" Sharpton.....or howzabout your Messiah: The Obummerrhoid, and/or his Black Racist Stooge, and alter ego: Erik "The CONSUMMATE IDIOT" Holder ?

I'm not available....go hug Al "Tawana Brawley" Sharpton.....or howzabout your Messiah: The Obummerrhoid, and/or his Black Racist Stooge, and alter ego: Erik "The CONSUMMATE IDIOT" Holder ?

:yawn: is that the best you got? Weak. Yes, you are angry and need a hug.

:yawn: is that the best you got? Weak. Yes, you are angry and need a hug.

Phony yawns ? Weak ?

Then take a nap, in the arms of your idols Al "Tawana Brawley" Sharpton, or better still..... your true loves: The Obummerrhoid and his Black Racist Stooge, and alter ego: Erik "The CONSUMMATE IDIOT" Holder .

Be my guest: Have a Hug Fest with your bros.

Phony yawns ? Weak ?

Then take a nap, in the arms of your idols Al "Tawana Brawley" Sharpton, or better still..... your true loves: The Obummerrhoid and his Black Racist Stooge, and alter ego: Erik "The CONSUMMATE IDIOT" Holder .

Be my guest: Have a Hug Fest with your bros.

Such an angry little man you are. You really need a hug.

Such an angry little man you are. You really need a hug.

AHA !!!!

Now you're being ANGRY !!!!

ROFLMAO !!!!!: "Such an angry little man you are" !!!.......ROFLMAO !!!!!

Hey pal.........you NEED MORE than Al "Tawana Brawley" Sharpton, or your true loves: The Obummerrhoid and his Black Racist Stooge, and alter ego: Erik "The CONSUMMATE IDIOT" Holder to hug !!!

Howzabout Jesse "The Extortioner" Jackson, together with his jailed sonsy-boy .......better still Louis Farrakhan, the Most Notorious Anti-Semite and Anti-Whitey in US History ??????

And you could enjoy that Hug Fest in that Black Racist Whackjob Jeremiah "Goddamn America" Wright's Cathedral of Hate......you know that turd doncha ? He's the Piece of Sh*t where your Messiah, the Obummerrhoid had a TWENTY YEAR TENURE under his tutelage. Yep !!! Obummerrhoid, in his own words, applauded that scum as: "my pastor, friend, and mentor" !!!

WOWEEE.......I have an inkling that you're REALLY gonna get FURIOUS with me !!!

So, before I get HUGGED to death........I'm gonna skedaddle !!!

Now, aren'tcha glad you started the "Hugging" BS ?????

C'ya ......hugger.

ROFLMAO !!!!

Back
Top Bottom