• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

George Zimmerman to auction off gun used in Trayvon Martin death[W:40]

Zimmerman auctioning this gun is....?

• Total voters
Re: George Zimmerman to auction off gun used in Trayvon Martin death

Zim has had plenty of legal battles since that require plenty of money. It's his gun. He should be able to sell it to the highest bidder. Maybe someone wants to buy the gun and put it on display? Blow it up? I think Zim has every right to put the gun up for auction. It's no longer part of an investigation.

His property=his business.

I wouldn't buy it though.

Well, it isn't the worst thing he has ever done.

I find it to be sick and in bad taste. That was a child who had parents, family, and friends - have some respect.

Zim has had plenty of legal battles since that require plenty of money. It's his gun. He should be able to sell it to the highest bidder. Maybe someone wants to buy the gun and put it on display? Blow it up? I think Zim has every right to put the gun up for auction. It's no longer part of an investigation.

He has had several run ins with the law since he killed the teen, that is his problem. Only an idiot would buy the gun but as we see there is no shortage of them around these days.

I find it to be sick and in bad taste. That was a child who had parents, family, and friends - have some respect.

One has to have a touch of class to have respect for others, not one of Zim's qualities.

Well, it isn't the worst thing he has ever done.

y7Z0L.jpg

I picked "sick" but it's his gun and he can do with it as he wishes. The reason I said "sick" is because there will be someone that will actually buy it, that is the sick part, not that he's auctioning it off. Auctioning things is not a bad thing. I sell lots of stuff on eBay (they don't allow firearms to be sold) which are mostly auctions. However, none of the stuff I auction off have been the tool used to kill someone.

Last edited:

I think George has some serious mental issues.

I picked "sick" but it's his gun and he can do with it as he wishes. The reason I said "sick" is
because there will be someone that actually by it
, that is the sick part, not that he's auctioning it off. Auctioning things is not a bad thing. I sell lots of stuff on eBay (they don't allow firearms to be sold) which are mostly auctions. However, none of the stuff I auction off have been the tool used to kill someone.

Exactly. Whether the killing was justified or not, who celebrates such an event?

He must be getting desperate, squeezing the last drop of his 15 minutes of fame/infamy like this.

George Zimmerman is an asshole. Plain and simple. A ****ing asshole.

The auctioning of the gun is purely tasteless.

The people who bid on it are the sick ones.

Regardless of where you stood with that trial, this is disgusting.

But, his gun......

One has to have a touch of class to have respect for others, not one of Zim's qualities.
Oh, so you're saying that was one of Martin's qualities? Like respect for Zimmerman?

Oh, so you're saying that was one of Martin's qualities? Like respect for Zimmerman?
How did Trayvon have any respect for the moron that shot him dead?

Exactly. Whether the killing was justified or not, who celebrates such an event?
People in Florida and Texas, for examples?

How did Trayvon have any respect for the moron that shot him dead?
Before...before. I didn't know I had to inform a concrete thinker.

Don't know, let's ask him, oh wait ......................
So you are supportive of Zimm selling the gun to the highest bidder as if it were something a rational human would want?

Back
Top Bottom