• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

George Zimmerman to auction off gun used in Trayvon Martin death[W:40]

Zimmerman auctioning this gun is....?

• Total voters
Re: George Zimmerman to auction off gun used in Trayvon Martin death

People in Florida and Texas, for examples?

Painting with that Broad brush again I see.

Before...before. I didn't know I had to inform a concrete thinker.
Thanks for being condescending, friend.

He never met him before. That was their first and last encounter. And I don't think he would have respect for a ****bag who just went and accosted him for no reason.

Painting with that Broad brush again I see.
Florida passed the law. I don't see any remorse for the law.

Thanks for being condescending, friend.

He never met him before. That was their first and last encounter. And I don't think he would have respect for a ****bag who just went and accosted him for no reason.
Ok. You don't like concrete thinker. Maybe you can grasp the concept that, while Martin was bashing Zimmerman's head into the sidewalk, he didn't respect Zimmerman?

Ok. You don't like concrete thinker. Maybe you can grasp the concept that, while Martin was bashing Zimmerman's head into the sidewalk, he didn't respect Zimmerman?
Goodbye. I'm done here.

Florida passed the law. I don't see any remorse for the law.

The law was not intended to be used has it was in this case, and we both know that.

The law was not intended to be used has it was in this case, and we both know that.
How was the stand your ground gun law in Florida supposed to be used? Who are the we you refer to?

Hopefully a member of ISIS will get his gun. It would be fitting.

How was the stand your ground gun law in Florida supposed to be used? Who are the we you refer to?

It was not supposed to be used in the case of someone stalking another even after being told to back off by law enforcement then using it to kill the person when they take offence at being followed. In my opinion he was guilty of instigating the situation and then falling back on the law to save his dumb arse in the end, meaning the Zimm is not guilt free in the incident. Ok, You are not part of the we since you do not see that Zimm did anything wrong and you see nothing wrong with him capitalizing on killing a teenager, yes we are definitely not among the same we.

It was not supposed to be used in the case of someone stalking another even after being told to back off by law enforcement then using it to kill the person when they take offence at being followed. In my opinion he was guilty of instigating the situation and then falling back on the law to save his dumb arse in the end, meaning the Zimm is not guilt free in the incident. Ok, You are not part of the we since you do not see that Zimm did anything wrong and you see nothing wrong with him capitalizing on killing a teenager, yes we are definitely not among the same we.
The jury and judge didn't agree with your opinion.

That makes sense. Yet he was found innocent and is now selling the very same weapon he used to kill someone.
I know of serial groupies and such, and there is, sadly, a market for this kind of memorabilia. Makes you wonder what makes people tick, doesn't it?

The jury and judge didn't agree with your opinion.

Because of the case presented, does not change the facts of the matter.

That makes sense. Yet he was found innocent and is now selling the very same weapon he used to kill someone.
I know of serial groupies and such, and there is, sadly, a market for this kind of memorabilia. Makes you wonder what makes people tick, doesn't it?
Unfortunately I do not need to wonder, they prove who they are and their morals daily in site such as this.

People in Florida and Texas, for examples?

My point was that a prospective purchaser would in fact be celebrating the event. I've never made any judgement myself of the killing, although I respect the conclusions of those within the legal system in Florida. Zimmerman may in fact not be guilty of a crime, but while selling this weapon is his right, it truly sucks.

Moderator's Warning:
Considering how volatile this subject is I'm warning people to stick to the topic and not make this another typical Zimmerman/Trayvon back on forth of whether he's innocent/guilty etc etc. Stick to the topic an no problems will arise.

It's his property. It's his right to sell it.

Back
Top Bottom