• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

George Zimmerman Rescues Family From Truck Wreck

Hey, John Wayne Gacy was a pillar of the community.

LOL, only you would purposely ignore the fact that I wrote "relatively under reported". And yes, compared to every other aspect of this case, or a scenario involving anything from Zim in a car wreck to shop lifting Twinkies, it is "relatively under reported"

How does this have to do with the case? I mean everything that was reported was about the case. Case is generally over. But hey i guess if just about every media outlet is reporting on it then i guess its "relatively under reported". :roll:

helping folks who have just been in an accident is an admirable action.....
Never said it wasnt.

I know it pains you you to admit as much, but George did a good thing.
No i just find it funny that everyone is like, "see isnt he a good guy now".

How does this have to do with the case?

What do you mean? I didn't cite the case. I cited people's reaction to the case, the stirring of such by the press, and the govt response to that.

I mean everything that was reported was about the case. Case is generally over. But hey i guess if just about every media outlet is reporting on it then i guess its "relatively under reported". :roll:

I'm not even sure what you are trying to say with the above, but my "relatively under reported" remark clearly concerned the specific incident of the wreck

What do you mean? I didn't cite the case. I cited people's reaction to the case, the stirring of such by the press, and the govt response to that.
What that people thought he should of been guilty on manslaughter or murder?
And sorry i misread you comment.

I'm not even sure what you are trying to say with the above, but my "relatively under reported" remark clearly concerned the specific incident of the wreck
I mean every single media outlet is reporting on it cuz it directly has to do with Zimmerman, so i dont think its anywhere near under reported.

Quite right.

A rape victim is magically un-raped once her attacker holds open a door for someone.

So you're saying George Zimmerman is a rape victim?

Where did you hear that?

Does it seem likely?

I don't know, you tell me. You're the one who brought up rape. I'd never even heard rape mentioned in regards to George Zimmerman until you mentioned it.

I don't know, you tell me. You're the one who brought up rape. I'd never even heard rape mentioned in regards to George Zimmerman until you mentioned it.
lulz ....

Good answer.
I used to know this lass who liked me to blow into her ears. It turned her on. She had quite big knockers, too.

nothing changes teh fact that he is a killer

nothing changes teh fact that he is a killer

You can say the same thing for soldiers fighting in war, or the prison warden throwing the switch for a lethal injection. The killing of bad people in a legal manner is a good thing.

You can say the same thing for soldiers fighting in war. The killing of bad people in a legal manner is a good thing.

soldiers are ordered to kill

comparing martin to bad people >?

comparing martin to bad people >?

Absolutely. Only a bad person would bash someone's head into concrete and beat on their face.

I would have shot that mother****er too. Any sane person put in Zimmerman's shoes would have.

Absolutely. Only a bad person would bash someone's head into concrete and beat on their face.

haha

nobody was there at that moment

but we all know he was stalking martin...........

we know your racist comments too

any black may be bad according to you

I would have shot that mother****er too. Any sane person put in Zimmerman's shoes would have.

calling a dead boy mother****er

woww

l hope god forgives you

god agrees with you ?

haha.....................

You can say the same thing for soldiers fighting in war, or the prison warden throwing the switch for a lethal injection. The killing of bad people in a legal manner is a good thing.

god agrees with you ?

haha.....................

Not sure what you're getting at?

God is a man-made, makebelieve concept. If I say that in my makebelieve that God will forgive me, are you going to tell me I'm wrong?

Besides, God doesn't like thugs like Trayvon Martin. His life was ended just at the right time, before he had a chance to become a serious blight on society.

Back
Top Bottom