• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

George Soros Rises Again

The same people who made the conspiracy of Putin helping Trump, have no problem that Soros funds Clinton.

The same people who made the conspiracy of Putin helping Trump, have no problem that Soros funds Clinton.

I'm all for getting money out of politics but I don't get the comparison. An American citizen donating to a campaign vs a foreign head of state trying to influence our election (if true).

Money in politics is bad!

Unless it goes to support me...

1-11.jpg

and now her...

Hillary-Rodam-Clinton-as-Dr-Evil.jpg

but...where were we....

oh yeah...money in politics is bad!

Yep, even if it goes to them. I'm not inconsistent on this point.
And I applaud your voice...but the party hypocrisy is just staggering.

I thought that asshole promised to enter a monastery is Bush was re-elected. Why is he still around?

Because he lied like Ted Nugent.

I ignore Ted Nugent because of his canned hunts and treatment of animals, so I wouldn't have the slightest clue what he lied about. I don't follow him at all, and I don't like that kind of music anyway.

I ignore Ted Nugent because of his canned hunts and treatment of animals, so I wouldn't have the slightest clue what he lied about. I don't follow him at all, and I don't like that kind of music anyway.

He claimed he would kill himself if Obama got re-elected. I'm still waiting.

The Hungarian-born billionaire has been opening his money tap to influence the results of the US elections:

George Soros rises again - POLITICO

Soros has already toppled the Bank of England.

How did George Soros "break the Bank of England"?

Now he wants to do the same to US elections. How is it that this is permitted? Legal?

Indeed.

I am intimately familiar with dual citizenship. My wife and eldest son have dual citizenship. A dual citizen is a citizen with all the rights and responsibilities that entails.

The word loyalty is conspicuously missing from the definition in that last sentence. Try being a dual husband and see how your wife feels about it.

Soros doesn't put America first - after 9/11 he shorted American bonds, making vast amounts of money at America's expense. He is an example of how abusers have learned to game the system for their exclusive benefit.

The word loyalty is conspicuously missing from the definition in that last sentence. Try being a dual husband and see how your wife feels about it.

Soros doesn't put America first - after 9/11 he shorted American bonds, making vast amounts of money at America's expense. He is an example of how abusers have learned to game the system for their exclusive benefit.

I don't like Soros, but there is nothing un-American about shorting bonds, stocks or anything else during a crisis. That is exactly what smart business people do before/during s crisis.

I don't like Soros, but there is nothing un-American about shorting bonds, stocks or anything else during a crisis. That is exactly what smart business people do before/during s crisis.

Shorting your country when it's been struck down is despicable.

That's like hiking the price of vital medicine during an epidemic.

Shorting your country when it's been struck down is despicable.

That's like hiking the price of vital medicine during an epidemic.

Ridiculous. What do you propose - that people hold onto assets when companies are collapsing and lose their shirts and bankrupt their families just because their country is going through a hard time? That is asinine.

And your examples are two totally different ones. One is profit/loss - no one is killed because of it. One is direct life and death.

If you don't see that - you are too far gone to reason with, IMO.

We are done here.

Good day.

He's a convicted criminal and a Nazi collaborator. That's what. His support blends well with the racism and anti-Semitism of the Democrat party.

He's a convicted criminal and a Nazi collaborator. That's what. His support blends well with the racism and anti-Semitism of the Democrat party.

Those ended he 1st Amendment rights?

Ridiculous. What do you propose - that people hold onto assets when companies are collapsing and lose their shirts and bankrupt their families just because their country is going through a hard time? That is asinine.

And your examples are two totally different ones. One is profit/loss - no one is killed because of it. One is direct life and death.

If you don't see that - you are too far gone to reason with, IMO.

We are done here.

Good day.

Soros took a shorting position on US bonds - it's not like he was previously long on them.

Like I said, hiking the price of medicine during an epidemic is blatantly immoral.

Well, the FBI says Puttin DID help Trump. They hacked.

As for Soros, the Kochs have the competition they deserve.

Back
Top Bottom