• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

George Soros Rises Again

The thread is about Soros, whom is a Nazi collaborator, donating big money to the democrats.

Here's the OP:

The Hungarian-born billionaire has been opening his money tap to influence the results of the US elections:

George Soros rises again - POLITICO

Now take your time, read it carefully. I'll give you the couple of hours you will need. When you're done point out where it states Soros is a Nazi collaborator. Take your time.

P.S. Why do you hate the Constitution so much?

Here's the OP:

Now take your time, read it carefully. I'll give you the couple of hours you will need. When you're done point out where it states Soros is a Nazi collaborator. Take your time.

You point out where I said anything about The Constitution. Take your time.

You point out where I said anything about The Constitution. Take your time.

When I said so what here's your response:

He's a convicted criminal and a Nazi collaborator. That's what. His support blends well with the racism and anti-Semitism of the Democrat party.

Anybody who can read can plainly see you have a problem with him exercising his 1st Amendment rights. That reading point is where your problem is. See if you can find somebody to help you with the problem words.

He was born in 1930: he was 15 when the war ended. How could he have collaborated?

He's admitted to it, as I've proven. The Khmer Rouge, the Leftist terrorist group, was made up of mostly teenagers.

When I said so what here's your response:

Anybody who can read can plainly see you have a problem with him exercising his 1st Amendment rights. That reading point is where your problem is. See if you can find somebody to help you with the problem words.

Where did I say he can't excercise his civil rights?

I was excercising mine, by illustrating the fact that he's a Nazi collaborator and a convicted criminal.

He's admitted to it, as I've proven. The Khmer Rouge, the Leftist terrorist group, was made up of mostly teenagers.

He was a Hungarian Jew who posed as a Christian to save his own life: he was 14.

Saying he was a "nazi collaborator" is simply vile and untrue.

Well, the FBI says Puttin DID help Trump. They hacked.

As for Soros, the Kochs have the competition they deserve.

Can you produce a source from the FBI that says:
1. Putin himself or a designated representative or hired agent hacked
2. That Putin hacked to help Trump

:popcorn:

The FBI have all but comfirmed now that Putin's people hacked the DNC and of course THAT helped Trump; or did Trump not mention it...

WTF does that mean? Think think the hacker possibly might have been Russian maybe?

The same people who made the conspiracy of Putin helping Trump, have no problem that Soros funds Clinton.

Why should they have a problem...Soros is an American citizen and Putin is not? The same people who falsely accuse Hillary of committing a crime seem to have no problem with Trump committing treason and espionage against the United States. Go figure.

He was a Hungarian Jew who posed as a Christian to save his own life: he was 14.

He's a confessed participant of the Holocaust. Why are you defending a Nazi collaborator?

Can you produce a source from the FBI that says:
1. Putin himself or a designated representative or hired agent hacked
2. That Putin hacked to help Trump

:popcorn:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/27/u...sensus-grows-that-russia-hacked-dnc.html?_r=0

Spy Agency Consensus Grows That Russia Hacked D.N.C.

WASHINGTON — American intelligence agencies have told the White House they now have “high confidence” that the Russian government was behind the theft of emails and documents from the Democratic National Committee, according to federal officials who have been briefed on the evidence.

He's a confessed participant of the Holocaust. Why are you defending a Nazi collaborator?

Sorry, but you're just regurgitating outright crap.

However, the first part of the statement you are debating is true. He is a convicted criminal. He was convicted of insider trading.

However, the first part of the statement you are debating is true. He is a convicted criminal. He was convicted of insider trading.

That was in France a long time ago; 1986 I think. What illegality has he been up to in the US?

That was in France a long time ago; 1986 I think. What illegality has he been up to in the US?

He still a convicted criminal.

I guess citizens united is applicable only to some privileged people.
Love the hypocrisy.

Dear intelligent conservatives.

For 8 years, you'vs stood by silently while the conservative media peddled such vile and disgusting filth. You figured whats the harm of the complete lack of any ability to think for one's self believing such vile and disgusting filth as long as it furthered your agenda. I hold you accountable for this. You have literally have put your agenda ahead of America and the truth. And that's why you have Trump

Vern

Dear intelligent conservatives.

For 8 years, you'vs stood by silently while the conservative media peddled such vile and disgusting filth. You figured whats the harm of the complete lack of any ability to think for one's self believing such vile and disgusting filth as long as it furthered your agenda. I hold you accountable for this. You have literally have put your agenda ahead of America and the truth. And that's why you have Trump

Vern

No, the liberals tried to ram the liberal agenda down America's throat. That's why we have Trump.

No, the liberals tried to ram the liberal agenda down America's throat. That's why we have Trump.

calling Soros a "Nazi collaborator" is just vile and disgusting filth. Saying "he confessed" is also a lie. Notice how you quickly and cowardly try to deflect from your own post.

You cant help it. You're simply a sad and delusional conservative who only has his hate. I blame the conservatives who know you are being lied to but lack the backbone and integrity to speak up and try to correct your sad and delusional beliefs.

As a 'typical' conservative you're probably having a hard time understanding my point. Let me be clear. What you've posted is vile and disgusting and not true. Please address your post.

calling Soros a "Nazi collaborator" is just vile and disgusting filth. Saying "he confessed" is also a lie. Notice how you quickly and cowardly try to deflect from your own post.

You cant help it. You're simply a sad and delusional conservative who only has his hate. I blame the conservatives who know you are being lied to but lack the backbone and integrity to speak up and try to correct your sad and delusional beliefs.

As a 'typical' conservative you're probably having a hard time understanding my point. Let me be clear. What you've posted is vile and disgusting and not true. Please address your post.

Calling him a Nazi collaborator is factually accurate. Should I be surprised that liberals defend him?

Calling him a Nazi collaborator is factually accurate. Should I be surprised that liberals defend him?

yes ap, we know you believe that. you have an emotional need to believe that. Now back it up as this is a debate forum not a chatroom.

On a side note, am I to assume you are cowardly backing away from the "he confessed" lie? a simple yes or no would suffice. And if "no", back that up too.

Back
Top Bottom