• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

George Soros' plan for the US.

VF500

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
George Soros has decided the United States has to go. Here's why: “The main obstacle to a stable and just world order is the United States.”—George Soros Soros: Republic Enemy #1

And here's how he plans to do it:
George Soros isn’t well known to most Americans. He should be. He’s very well known in Southeast Asia, where he’s been accused of currency manipulation and destroying the economies of Myanmar, Malaysia and Indonesia in the late 1990s.
He's also known as "The man who broke the bank of England" by manipulating the English pound. Soros is the one pulling Obama's strings, as well as John Kerry, Al Gore and many others to collapse our economy. BTW, you liberals will be collapsed right along with everyone else. He's planning "a gradual devaluation of the dollar". Soros has a single global government in mind and the United States is standing in the way of accomplishing it. He calls it "The New World Order".

According to financial experts, the world, as we know it will change dramatically by the year 2012. People, who provided for their families only three years ago, will be desperately searching for food.

The story of the economic meltdown of 2008 begins and ends with the United Nations and its carefully managed One World Order.

The New World Order According To Maurice Strong and George Soros ? on AOL Answers.

Last edited:
Remember that when the price of a loaf of bread is over $23.00.

Last edited:
Beck Explains Soros Control Strategy | The Blaze
Please watch this.
If nothing else, maybe you can use it to make fun of Beck.

Now what? You're buying in to this Beck meme that Soros helped steal land from other Jews when he was a kid and that messed him up in the head so now he wants to destroy the country?

Jesus Christ, there's liberals and conservatives. We disagree with eachother, but that doesn't mean that we have to stoop down to this ultra-retard level and actually make up **** about how some liberals are actually trying to destroy the country or how some conservatives actually planned 9/11 in order to take control of oil in the middle east. This **** is crazy and belongs in the conspiracy theory forum.

By god Soros is good

Just look at the gradual devaluation of the USD from the 1930's to now

He was causing the USD to devalue when he was just a young boy/man in Europe, long before he became a hedge fund manager

Now what? You're buying in to this Beck meme that Soros helped steal land from other Jews when he was a kid and that messed him up in the head so now he wants to destroy the country?

Jesus Christ, there's liberals and conservatives. We disagree with eachother, but that doesn't mean that we have to stoop down to this ultra-retard level and actually make up **** about how some liberals are actually trying to destroy the country or how some conservatives actually planned 9/11 in order to take control of oil in the middle east. This **** is crazy and belongs in the conspiracy theory forum.

Maybe, but you don't have to take Beck's word for anything. Refute it if you can. If it was false don't you think Soros would call him out on it rather than just sending him a creepy DVD, and spending money for boycotts and media outlets to take him down. I've yet to hear Soros deny anything Beck has said.

Maybe, but you don't have to take Beck's word for anything. Refute it if you can. If it was false don't you think Soros would call him out on it rather than just sending him a creepy DVD, and spending money for boycotts and media outlets to take him down. I've yet to hear Soros deny anything Beck has said.

And I don't bother to deny what the crazy guy on the street corner claims either. If a person has no credibility, why waste time on them?

Therein lies the problem. Beck makes retarded claims that are pulled right out of his ass and then you tell me it's my responsibility to prove him wrong. He first has to provide some kind of evidence to back up his claims. So far the only back up to support anything he's said come from anti-semitic websites or a book published by an anti Semite and a few right wing websites that have latched onto Beck's coat tails.

You are a nazi sympathizer. Prove I'm wrong.

Coming from someone who might have a mental problem... thats kind of... funny actually.

You kind of tickle me. You're like the Toon in "Who Killed Roger Rabbit". Whenever someone would go "Bump-buda-bump-bump" he couldn't help but respond with "Bump-bump". You have the same uncontrollable pavlovian response to anything conservative by writing something mindless and inane. :mrgreen:

Its this type of garbage that becomes circulated and commonly accepted that is destroying the fiber of the american public forum. We as a citizenry must work together to solve collective problems and the best thing most politically literate americans can do with their time is conjure up divisive topics that distract from that matter at hand.

It's not like Soros hasn't taken down countries before.
In 1997, during the Asian financial crisis, the Prime Minister of Malaysia Mahathir bin Mohamad accused Soros of using the wealth under his control to punish the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) for welcoming Myanmar as a member. Following on a history of antisemitic remarks, Mahathir made specific reference to Soros's Jewish background ("It is a Jew who triggered the currency plunge" [27]) and implied Soros was orchestrating the crash as part of a larger Jewish conspiracy. Nine years later, in 2006, Mahathir apologized and withdrew the accusations.[28] In 1998's The Crisis of Global Capitalism: Open Society Endangered Soros explained his role in the crisis as follows:
George Soros - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

i'm watching the glenn beck series; it seems fairly well researched, and quite a bit of it is in Soros' own words. the man openly stated that he considered it a problem that 'only' Americans got to choose who went to Congress; that he wanted to devalue the dollar; that he had a history of undermining and crashing governments; so on and so forth.

i'm watching the glenn beck series; it seems fairly well researched, and quite a bit of it is in Soros' own words. the man openly stated that he considered it a problem that 'only' Americans got to choose who went to Congress; that he wanted to devalue the dollar; that he had a history of undermining and crashing governments; so on and so forth.
U.S. Foreign Policy - C-SPAN Video Library
Here's the video that Glenn Beck used for the "it's a problem that only americans get to vote in congress. Right after the part that Beck showed Soros goes on to say that Since the US determines policy for the world, that could be a problem, but he also says that the solution is not for others to get a vote, but for the american leadership to act carefully and in everybody's interest. This is a perfect example of taking the bait. You can't trust Glenn Beck. He lies, he edits clips, he's a loon.

Soros: "I don't think you can correct it by giving the Chinese government a vote in Congress... this is where American leadership is needed -- to take into account and respect the interests of others as well in order to retain the dominant position we currently enjoy."

Last edited:
Moderator's Warning:
Thread moved to correct location. Cease the personal attacks.

George Soros has decided the United States has to go. Here's why: “The main obstacle to a stable and just world order is the United States.”—George Soros Soros: Republic Enemy #1

And here's how he plans to do it:
George Soros isn’t well known to most Americans. He should be. He’s very well known in Southeast Asia, where he’s been accused of currency manipulation and destroying the economies of Myanmar, Malaysia and Indonesia in the late 1990s.
He's also known as "The man who broke the bank of England" by manipulating the English pound. Soros is the one pulling Obama's strings, as well as John Kerry, Al Gore and many others to collapse our economy. BTW, you liberals will be collapsed right along with everyone else. He's planning "a gradual devaluation of the dollar". Soros has a single global government in mind and the United States is standing in the way of accomplishing it. He calls it "The New World Order".

According to financial experts, the world, as we know it will change dramatically by the year 2012. People, who provided for their families only three years ago, will be desperately searching for food.

The story of the economic meltdown of 2008 begins and ends with the United Nations and its carefully managed One World Order.

The New World Order According To Maurice Strong and George Soros ? on AOL Answers.

Not to tear apart your whole post, but you must have watched Glenn Beck... George Soros is AT BEST a high level puppet... he would have more REAL power then say Obama... but he would be a servant compared to someone like a Zbigniew Brezcinski...

A more accurate assessment would put the Rockefellers / Rothschilds as, if they aren't the most powerful / influential individuals in the world then they are working directly with / for those people.

More silly crap from a person with no rebuttal.

No I post things and self censor my posts after I post them and realise I may get an infraction or cause unnecessary strife.

No I post things and self censor my posts after I post them and realise I may get an infraction or cause unnecessary strife.

Yea, better to just cause necessary strife. That's my belief anyway.:2wave:

I kno, why confuse and piss people off. It happens more frequently when Im drunk. Im like "whoops" EDIT. So people don't freak and start a forum civil war. :LOL:

Ahha haahahahahaaaa lololol.

roflcopter.gif

Jon Stewart Exposes Glenn Beck as a Puppet of George Soros | Indecision Forever | Political Humor, 2010 Election, and Satire Blog | Comedy Central

Back
Top Bottom