• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

George Soros Now Doubts a Kerry Victory

Schweddy

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Source: NewsMax

WASHINGTON – Billionaire investor, donor to radical causes and political activist George Soros, speaking at the last-hurrah event of his whirlwind anti-Bush tour, told a luncheon audience at the National Press Club: “Now that I am at the end of my tour, I am not reassured. ... The race is too close for comfort.”
“I embarked on the tour because I was worried that the dramatic deterioration in Iraq did not produce the decisive lead for John Kerry I had confidently expected,” Soros conceded.
Asked what he will do if George W. Bush wins another term, Soros lamented: “I shall go into some kind of monastery. If we endorse him [Bush], my next question will be ‘what’s wrong with us?’
This man scares me. One would think with all his money that he could buy his own country and move there.

I don't want to get too metaphysical, but the truth is the election will produce one of two outcomes. We will either get what we deserve or we will get what we need.

John Kerry is what we deserve because we the people have become a society that is largely void of the ability to think critically. That is, someone says something and we believe it. It's not that we will not believe the facts it is simply that we don't care what the facts are. It has become ideology over reality. Emotion over logic.

George Bush is what we need. The Muslim extremists that seek to destroy us have no humanity and they will only stop their crusade when they are forced to stop. They don't care about money, or woman's rights, or peace. They are not concerned with world opinion. They don't care if their children are educated. They are not concerned with pursuit of happiness, freedom of assemble or freedom of speech. They are bullies and every third grader knows that bullies are not intellectuals and talking to them or reasoning with them will not work. They understand one thing and that is force. They respect one thing and that is strength. We need someone who will feed us that bitter pill and save our civilization.

Like the drug addict we can only pray that God will give us what we need and not what we deserve.

Back
Top Bottom