• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

George Patton referencing the IslamoFascist Today.

HoongLoong

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
THE MEDIA BIAS WOULD'VE SQUELCHED PATTON TODAY.

George Patton

I visualize General George Patton addressing everyone today. It would go something like this ...

ATTENTION!

To ALL those whining, panty-waisted, pathetic Citizens, it's time for a little refresher course on exactly why we Americans occasionally have to fight wars to keep this nation great.

See if you can tear yourself away from your "reality" TV and Starbucks for a minute, pull your head out of your ass -- and LISTEN UP!!

Abu Ghraib is not "torture" or an "atrocity."
Got that ?

THIS IS an atrocity!

(Picture of Pearl getting his head chopped off bby the Al Queda)

So Was This!

Photos of the 9/11 Twin Tower Disasters)

WHICH PART DON'T YOU GET?

Islam Extemists are peaceful people?

My Ass!

Millions of these warped misled sons-of-bitches are plotting, as we speak, to destroy our country and our way of life any way they can.

Some of them are here among us now.

They don't want to convert you and don't want to rule you. They believe you are a vile infestation of Allah's paradise. They don't give a **** how "progressive" you are, how peace-loving you are, or how much you sympathize with their cause.

They want your ass dead, and they think it is God's will for them to do it.

Some Americans think if we give them a hug or listen to them, then they'll like us -- if you agree --
Then you are a pathetic dumb ass!

If they manage to get their hands on a nuke, chemical agents, or even some anthrax -- you will wish to God we had hunted them down and killed THEM while we had the chance.

How many more Americans must be beheaded?

You've fallen asleep AGAIN - get your head out of your ass!

You may never get another chance!

NOW GET OFF YOUR SORRY ASS

And pass this on to any and every person you give a damn about - if you ever gave a damn about anything!

DISMISSED!

>
>
=

George Patton attacked and lead cavalry against peacefully protesting WWI vets as the lap dog of MacArthur in direct violation of Hoover's orders.

Patton was an American Fascist.

I find hypothetical statements from nearly 70-years-dead famous people about current events, concocted out of thin air, to be a solid basis on which to form policy.

is it odd that patton died when his jeep crashed, and the war was almost over?

patton was a great wartime general, but he would have never survived post war america.

is it odd that patton died when his jeep crashed, and the war was almost over?

patton was a great wartime general, but he would have never survived post war america.

If it were up to Patton, there wouldn't have been a post-war America. He was actively encouraging Truman to immediately go after the Soviets.

George Patton attacked and lead cavalry against peacefully protesting WWI vets as the lap dog of MacArthur in direct violation of Hoover's orders.

Oh yeah.....The American "Fascist" Hero General George Patton is infinitely inferior to the headchopping Islamofascist Swine so say their Enabling Lefties.

Only after he was ordered to, directly by MacArthur.

Oh yeah.....The American "Fascist" Hero General George Patton is infinitely inferior to the headchopping Islamofascist Swine so say their Enabling Lefties.

Yeah, that's what "lefties" really think. :roll:

I realize that multitasking might not be your strong suit, but it is possible to simultaneously think that both "headchopping Islamofascist swine" are awful people and that George Patton, while a brilliant military mind, was also kind of an asshole.

I find hypothetical statements from nearly 70-years-dead famous people about current events, concocted out of thin air, to be a solid basis on which to form policy.

I'd venture to say that most Americans, not the Islamofascist swine amongst us, and abroad or.....their Enabling Lefties......would agree that that the hypothetical statement by General George Patton regarding current events would be in character......and exposes the headchopping Islamofascist swine and their Enabling Lefties.

I'd venture to say that most Americans, not the Islamofascist swine amongst us, and abroad or.....their Enabling Lefties......would agree that that the hypothetical statement by General George Patton regarding current events would be in character......and exposes the headchopping Islamofascist swine and their Enabling Lefties.

I'd venture to say that this is utter nonsense.

The notion that "lefties" are "enabling" such conduct is stupid. Seriously, it's like many on the right (or, in your case quote-independent-unquote brigade) are taking crazy pills.

If it were up to Patton, there wouldn't have been a post-war America. He was actively encouraging Truman to immediately go after the Soviets.

Seems like the Soviets were not sitting around with their thumbs up their rectums......these Lefty Commie Sympathizers attacking Patton may remember that their Commie friendos were gobbling up their lesser neighbors and America was fortunate to have patriots like Patton who foresaw the coming REALITY.

I'm not sure which is more revealing, your inability to properly capitalize or your conflating fantasy that you think reveals something about me.

And here I thought this kind of fungus infected rhetoric had died after exposure to the sun since 9-11-2001. It is just so last decade.

Seems like the Soviets were not sitting around with their thumbs up their rectums......these Lefty Commie Sympathizers attacking Patton may remember that their Commie friendos were gobbling up their lesser neighbors and America was fortunate to have patriots like Patton who foresaw the coming REALITY.

:roll:

Are you quite done? Is it possible for you to have a discussion where anyone to the left of, well, you isn't derided as a "communist sympathizer" or terrorist enabler? Let me know now ... it will make the decision whether or not to simply put you on ignore easier.

Joe McCarthy and Dick Nixon called, they want their Cold War rhetoric back.

Yeah, that's what "lefties" really think. :roll:

I realize that multitasking might not be your strong suit, but it is possible to simultaneously think that both "headchopping Islamofascist swine" are awful people and that George Patton, while a brilliant military mind, was also kind of an asshole.

It does not take any inability at multitasking to call Patton a brilliant American patriot who predicted the REALITY of the upcoming global strategy of enslavement by the Commies ......AND, AT THE SAME TIME RECOGNIZE THEIR PRESENT AND PAST LEFTY ENABLERS....who at the same time ALSO jump at every chance to lessen or transparently take the side of the headchopping IslamoFascist Swine (while protesting otherwise). See the above posts by the Lefty Enablers horrified that the hypothetical speech by Patton accurately exposes their Headchopping ISLAMOFASCIST ENABLING AGENDA with, or without, realizing that their LEFTIST PUKE plays into the hands of those swine WHO HATE AMERICA and want to DESTROY US.

Last edited:
It does not take any inability at multitasking to call a brilliant military American patriot Patton who predicted the REALITY of the upcoming global strategy of enslavement by the Commies ......AND THEIR PRESENT AND PAST LEFTY ENABLERS who ALSO jump at every chance to lessen or transparently take the side of the headchopping IslamoFascist Swine (while protesting otherwise). See the above posts by the Lefty Enablers horrified that the hypothetical speech by Patton accurately exposes their Headchopping ISLAMOFASCIST ENABLING AGENDA with, or without, realizing that their LEFTIST PUKE plays into the hands of those swine WHO HATE AMERICA and want to DESTROY US.

"Horrified" is putting it hilariously wrong. The rest of your post is pure drivel.

"Horrified" is putting it hilariously wrong. The rest of your post is pure drivel.

Your reaction to REALITY is, of course, predictable.

:roll:

Are you quite done? Is it possible for you to have a discussion where anyone to the left of, well, you isn't derided as a "communist sympathizer" or terrorist enabler? Let me know now ... it will make the decision whether or not to simply put you on ignore easier.

Uh...do you see respectable posters here respond to him (of any bias) outside of blatantly mockery?

It should be clear why so very few non-raging partisans actually reply to that guy. I suggest you follow suit.

Uh...do you see respectable posters here respond to him (of any bias) outside of blatantly mockery?

It should be clear why so very few non-raging partisans actually reply to that guy. I suggest you follow suit.

That's a very good point.

Patton never had any converstations with Truman or even Roosevelt.

Patton never had any converstations with Truman or even Roosevelt.

He was actively encouraging MacArthur to encourage Truman by proxy. Either way, he was anxious to hit the Soviets basically right after V-E day.

Back
Top Bottom