• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

George P. Bush tells GOP to support Trump

JANFU

Land by the Gulf Stream
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
George P. Bush tells GOP to support Trump | TheHill

Texas Land Commissioner George P. Bush is asking Texas Republicans to support the Republican presidential nominee — though he has not endorsed Donald Trump.

Bush said it’s time to put aside lingering tensions from the primary — in which Trump defeated his father, former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush — to back the nominee, the the Texas Tribune reported.

“From Team Bush, it's a bitter pill to swallow, but you know what? You get back up and you help the man that won, and you make sure that we stop Hillary Clinton," Bush said, according to video provided by someone in the audience.
George a question- Did you ask Dad and your Uncle??

How many ****in George Bushs are there!?

He's the Latino Bush, right?

The last thing this country needs is to take the advice of anyone named "George Bush."

PS: I find it extremely creepy to keep the same name going in the family.
No, that's the second to last thing. Anyone named Clinton is worse.

No, that's the second to last thing. Anyone named Clinton is worse.

George Clinton was a pretty good guy. Just saying.
The "Father of New York State," George Clinton (1739–1812) served as governor for 21 years, longer than any chief executive in the state's history. Clinton was an ardent patriot who signed the Declaration of Independence and defended New York as a Brigadier General during the Revolutionary War. -N.Y. Hall of Governors

George Clinton | hallofgovernors.ny.gov

The last thing this country needs is to take the advice of anyone named "George Bush."

Hey you offended me. I was named after my father and his father. Granted we aren't a political dynasty tho, so I guess that's what you were talking about??

George P. Bush tells GOP to support Trump | TheHill

George a question- Did you ask Dad and your Uncle??

Hm. I don't think he has based on the substance of that quote, "from team bush..." Looks like he hasn't been keeping up with the rest of the Bush clan over there in Texas. Both President Bush's refused to endorse Trump. But I don't think someone named George Bush telling people to vote for Trump will go over well, especially since Trump is against any political dynasty but his own.

Donald Trump Jr For President? Oldest Son Considers Run for Office After Republican National Convention Speech

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/24/donald-trump-jr-new-york-mayor-bill-de-blasio

What exactly is "creepy", about the name George? What a stupid thing to say.

Back
Top Bottom