• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

George (misplaced) His Old Gun..........Yeah Right

Campbell

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Watch for it to show up at some auction for sale. meantime:

"Gun Club Raises $12,000 for Zimmerman to Buy New Guns"

"A gun club in Ohio has raised over $12,000 to buy George Zimmerman new guns or a security system after the 9mm pistol Zimmerman used to kill Trayvon Martin was taken into evidence by the U.S. Justice Department. The department is currently conducting a civil rights investigation into Martin's shooting, while the gun club argues that Justice is actually violating Zimmerman's civil rights by keeping his handgun from him"

Anything which will promote additional gun sales.....the NRA is alive and well.

Last edited:

"A gun club in Ohio has raised over $12,000 to buy George Zimmerman new guns or a security system after the 9mm pistol Zimmerman used to kill Trayvon Martin was taken into evidence by the U.S. Justice Department. The department is currently conducting a civil rights investigation into Martin's shooting, while the gun club argues that Justice is actually violating Zimmerman's civil rights by keeping his handgun from him"

The DOJ is holding his gun (and other things, as I understand it) because it's evidence in their ongoing investigation. The fact that a gun club has taken up a collection for him to buy another weapon(s) isn't surprising. He needs one. And that security system is a good idea, too. For the time being, he's got a target on his back.

Watch
for it to show up at some auction for sale. meantime:

"A gun club in Ohio has raised over $12,000 to buy George Zimmerman new guns or a security system after the 9mm pistol Zimmerman used to kill Trayvon Martin was taken into evidence by the U.S. Justice
Department. The department is currently conducting a civil rights investigation into Martin's shooting, while the gun club argues that Justice is actually violating Zimmerman's civil rights by keeping his handgun from him"

Good for Z. He should get his personal property returned to him.

The DOJ is holding his gun (and other things, as I understand it) because it's evidence in their ongoing investigation. The fact that a gun club has taken up a collection for him to buy another weapon(s) isn't surprising. He needs one. And that security system is a good idea, too. For the time being, he's got a target on his back.

The OP doesn't follow facts of the case obviously. The DOJ is holding his pistol and that is well known.

How many GZ-haters even on this forum gleefully predict he will be murdered? To no surprise, some those want him unarmed to facilitate. Amoral people in my opinion.

"A gun club in Ohio has raised over $12,000 to buy George Zimmerman new guns or a security system...

If he plays his cards right, he might be able to get a security system AND a few more guns. I'm thinking of picking up a new .22 Anschutz sporter for squirrel season, myself. :)

Nothing wrong with gun sales. As for his "old gun" talk to the feds, they won't return his property after being found "NOT GUILTY" by a jury of his peers. Even the FBI couldn't find anything wrong with what he did legally.

Government has ALWAYS been growing, but I fault Obama for letting it go even farther than what it was when he took office.

The case is closed. Not guilty verdict. Time to let it go.

by all accounts he killed an unarmed minor. Weird guy to make a superhero out of. The RW is so biazare anymore.

Give George his gun back. DOJ just needs to give up, the man is not guilty of a crime.

All I have to say about that is if there are many folks who feel the way I do you're exactly right about him needing to go armed. In the clubs where I used to play music and where a lot of drinking occurred nightly his presence would spark a small war....and he'd lose.

All I have to say about that is if there are many folks who feel the way I do you're exactly right about him needing to go armed. In the clubs where I used to play music and where a lot of drinking occurred nightly his presence would spark a small war....and he'd lose.

Do they spike their beers with idiot juice?

WTF are you even talking about?

by all accounts he killed an unarmed minor. Weird guy to make a superhero out of. The RW is so biazare anymore.
Lets rephrase that accurately. By all accounts, he killed a 17 year old young man that attacked him and was straddling him and beating his head into the ground. A 17 year old young man with a history of criminal activity and one that regularly engaged in those activities.

He somehow sounds a little less like a soft, doe eyed poor widdle victim when you state it accurately, huh?

My statement is factual. Yours is one side of the story.
Lets rephrase that accurately. By all accounts, he killed a 17 year old young man that attacked him and was straddling him and beating his head into the ground. A 17 year old young man with a history of criminal activity and one that regularly engaged in those activities.

He somehow sounds a little less like a soft, doe eyed poor widdle victim when you state it accurately, huh?

and once again what is left out is what the "minor" did just prior to being shot. Some "undisclosed" are bizzare.:mrgreen:

So would you just stand their and take a beating?

And of course, to show everyone that you're unbiased, you're about to tell us how much Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton, the NAACP and the Martin family have made off of this story....

Didn't the Marines teach you a couple ways to kill someone with your hands? I know the Army taught me a few things.

wow, another ignorant person chiming in on the Zimmerman situation.

the corrupt Obama administration took his gun.

My statement is factual. Yours is one side of the story.
Not at all...YOUR statement is
images (3).jpeg

My statement ismartin-trayvon-flipping-bird.jpgtrayvonguns-550x308.jpg

You know...the guy who caused this

PS_0.jpg

The fact that Martin was a unarmed minor when he was shot for assaulting Zimmerman is totally irrelevant. The idea we should care about the assailant's age is laughable. If a guy breaks into your home are you going to ask him if his a minor before shooting him? If some guy is robbing a bank should the police ask the robber his age before shooting him?

I don't see how it could be evidence if Zimmerman admitted to the shooting.

Why do they still need to hold the gun?

Z was found not guilty, by all accounts due to lack of evidence, not by evidence he was not guilty. The other side of the story is dead, so Z is free to go on with his life as he should be. But he is certainly no hero. The kid was unarmed. Yet the right wing is making him a new superhero, buying him weapons and collecting money. Weird is all I am saying.
Didn't the Marines teach you a couple ways to kill someone with your hands? I know the Army taught me a few things.

by all accounts he killed an unarmed minor.
Weird guy to make a superhero out
of. The RW is so biazare anymore.

That was beating his head into the concrete.

Your narrative works only when you chose to lie by ommision.

If a guy breaks in my home I shoot him. what does that or robbing a bank have to do with anything? It is not irrevelant, it is simply a fact.
The fact that Martin was a unarmed minor when he was shot for assaulting Zimmerman is totally irrelevant. The idea we should care about the assailant's age is laughable. If a guy breaks into your home are you going to ask him if his a minor before shooting him? If some guy is robbing a bank should the police ask the robber his age before shooting him?

Back
Top Bottom