• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

George (misplaced) His Old Gun..........Yeah Right

Project much?

This is silly. Expecting what Zimmerman doled out to come right back.at him, especially if he is staying in Texas, is not hate. It is practicality.

It is even more practical to hope that as few resources as possible are wasted on him from here on.

That is also not hate.

Labeling and libeling a kid as a thug who was not even old enuff to own a gun and rejoicing that he was killed is both hate and sick.

One cannot go anywhere without bumping into.another sick hater

Regards from Rosie
And yet YOUR hatred has been on full display.

Zimmerman shot the 17 year old thug that decided being followed by a neighborhood watch person was justification to jump the guy, break his nose, and bash his head into the pavement. If that 17 year old thug was white, your response would be "hey, 17 year old thug, violence is not the correct response to being followed or feeling threatened!"

But by all means...continue to dwell in your hatred of the guy. It will serve you...well...

And yet YOUR hatred has been on full display.

Zimmerman shot the 17 year old thug that decided being followed by a neighborhood watch person was justification to jump the guy, break his nose, and bash his head into the pavement. If that 17 year old thug was white, your response would be "hey, 17 year old thug, violence is not the correct response to being followed or feeling threatened!"

But by all means...continue to dwell in your hatred of the guy. It will serve you...well...

Man did You get it wrong.

Martin was followed by some creepy ass who drew a gun on him. Martin sustained a tiny scrape on one finger while NOT injuring Zimmerman hardly at all.

Despite fighting with Martin over the gun and sustaining what every medical expert called "minor" injuries, the Adderall rattled brain of Zimmerman thought it would be dandy to kill a kid.

Which he did.

Now, should others fear Zimmerman and ZImmerman ALSO dies by the gun...only the second scenario is hate.

You are saying loathing and murder of a black kid is fine. That is 100% racist and I 100% reject your racist "dark side".

Regards from Rosie

Man did You get it wrong.

Martin was followed by some creepy ass who drew a gun on him. Martin sustained a tiny scrape on one finger while NOT injuring Zimmerman hardly at all.

Despite fighting with Martin over the gun and sustaining what every medical expert called "minor" injuries, the Adderall rattled brain of Zimmerman thought it would be dandy to kill a kid.

Which he did.

Now, should others fear Zimmerman and ZImmerman ALSO dies by the gun...only the second scenario is hate.

You are saying loathing and murder of a black kid is fine. That is 100% racist and I 100% reject your racist "dark side".

Regards from Rosie
Talk about getting it wrong... :lamo

Reject it all you want...you are 'rollin' in it.

Talk about getting it wrong... :lamo

Reject it all you want...you are 'rollin' in it.

Anybody who can't see the guilt when a grown man, armed with a semi-automatic handgun who pursues, gets involved with and kills an unarmed teen ager needs their goddam head examined.

Look...Stand Your Ground can also be called "Shoot First and Ask Questions Later".

Thanks to.the traffic stop, everyone knows Zimmerman has a gun.

Everyone knows he is a killer.

If anyone in a SYG state develops a reasonable fear that Zimmerman would do them great bodily injury or kill them; they would be justified in using their gun to kill him first.

I am guilty of not wanting the Feds to be very far along toward a civil rights trial when that happens.

Karma is a Law.

Regards from Rosie

I am curious why the jurors, who spent weeks living and breathing the evidence, did not "know" that Zimmerman was a murderer. I am also curious as to why the local police and the FBI, after months of investigation, concluded that there was not even enough evidence to take the case to trial. Naturally, the race baiting media and the protestors got what they wanted--a trial that should have never been--and are somehow shocked that the prosecution could show nothing except that GZ defended himself and in doing so shot an anything but innocent teenager. They did not even need to invoke SYG to find him not guilty.

If you want revenge, that is your right, but don't cloud it with terms such as "justice" or "karma".

I believe all the jurors cited a lack of evidnece to find him guilty. All I am saying he is a strange choice for a superhero for the right, on face value.

The only person here referring to GZ as a "superhero" is YOU!

He defended himself while under attack... it's as simple as that. No beating=No shot fired.

He defended himself while under attack... it's as simple as that. No beating=No shot fired.

Really-talk about a strawman!

Anybody who can't see the guilt when a grown man, armed with a semi-automatic handgun who pursues, gets involved with and kills an unarmed teen ager needs their goddam head examined.

You mean like the police, fed law enforcement, and the jury? Face it. You are invested in your hatred and completely blinded by it. It is both pathetic and at the same time...funny as hell to watch.

I will take credit for it, I made it up when he "saved" those people from the SUV" but I have seen it other places since. The fund raising is more evidence he is being exalted by the right wingers. Have you donated? He shot an unarmed kid, there is no doubt Z made a decision that night that got that kid killed. Great, buy him more firearms, great idea.

I am curious why the jurors, who spent weeks living and breathing the evidence, did not "know" that Zimmerman was a murderer. I am also curious as to why the local police and the FBI, after months of investigation, concluded that there was not even enough evidence to take the case to trial. Naturally, the race baiting media and the protestors got what they wanted--a trial that should have never been--and are somehow shocked that the prosecution could show nothing except that GZ defended himself and in doing so shot an anything but innocent teenager. They did not even need to invoke SYG to find him not guilty.

If you want revenge, that is your right, but don't cloud it with terms such as "justice" or "karma".

Wow. Ignorance abounds.

Two jurors originally voted manslaughter and the third Second degree murder. So yes, half the jury DID see what he was.

The local police bungled their investigation.

The FBI is STILL investigating, so you type a falsehood.

SYG was in the jury instructions.

Did you watch the case? No. Did you completely read up on it? No.

Why waste everyone's time showing all you do not know?

Is Campbell right about needing one's head examined?

Regards from Rosie

Wow. Ignorance abounds.

Two jurors originally voted manslaughter and the third Second degree murder. So yes, half the jury DID see what he was.

Regards from Rosie

I am just curious as to how you know so much more than the the jurors, the FBI, and the local police in this situation. The FBI did not come up with anything incriminating Zimmerman even after months of investigation. The jurors found Zimmerman not guilty of both manslaughter and second-degree murder because it was self-defense. Even in a non-SYG state, Zimmerman would have likely been found not guilty.

Why bother having a debate if you presume guilt and anyone who disagrees with you "needs to have their head examined"? You assume I did not watch or read up on the case because I disagreed with you and interpreted the facts a different way; for example, I was under the impression the jury found him not guilty, but according to you he was clearly guilty and only 2 jurors "originally" saw that. Did the jurors not read up or watch the case either?

I'm sorry I don't get all my news from MSNBC. Again, I recommend you go on national TV immediately because you seem to have been at the scene of the crime to know so much more than all parties involved!

Wow. Ignorance abounds.

Regards from Rosie

Remind us again what the final verdict was?

Remind us again what the final verdict was?

I will remind you that two of six stated that they would go back.and convict if they could. The other four are making no comment at all.

In any trial, those two would have hung the jury. They say they were manipulated into an incorrnct verdict.

You didn't see either interview? So how do you get off presenting yourself as informed?

You always draw conclusions without bothering to study all that is involved?

Perhaps head examinong is very necessary.

Regards from Rosie

I will remind you that two of six stated that they would go back.and convict if they could. The other four are making no comment at all.

In any trial, those two would have hung the jury. They say they were manipulated into an incorrnct verdict.

You didn't see either interview? So how do you get off presenting yourself as informed?

Regards from Rosie

Lets try that again...so...what was the official verdict again?

Regards from Rosie

When the Latina juror said she had to vote not guilty because of the law, you saw that as she said if she could go back she would vote guilty?

Please give the two links to where each juror said if they coiuld go back they would vote guilty.

You mean like the police, fed law enforcement, and the jury? Face it. You are invested in your hatred and completely blinded by it. It is both pathetic and at the same time...funny as hell to watch.

When the jury first began deliberation the vote was three innocent, two guilty of manslaughter and one guilty of second degree murder. The strongest personalities won in a part of the country where a white can do no wrong and a black can do no right. I should have been on the jury. Not to worry....the asshole will finally end up in prison for something else like O J Simpson....there's another murdering son-of-a-bitch.

When the jury first began deliberation the vote was three innocent, two guilty of manslaughter and one guilty of second degree murder. The strongest personalities won in a part of the country where a white can do no wrong and a black can do no right. I should have been on the jury. Not to worry....the asshole will finally end up in prison for something else like O J Simpson....there's another murdering son-of-a-bitch.
Thats all very nice...now...please tell us again what the final verdict was? On both counts?

Shucks......the NRA has to eat too. Damn strange that in my lifetime people have come from a time when lucky families could afford a used car and a shotgun to hunt rabbits and squirrels to a time when there's approximately one gun for each man, woman and child in the country. Anyone who fails to see that the NRA isn't a damn thing except a supporter of gun manufacturers and that their entire history proves that....is blind as a bat. They have taken the second amendment which was written for a military arm of the government to mean that everyone in the country can carry army assault weapons. I thought we were supposed to be getting more civilized but that's obviously wrong. Great Britain and Japan are twice as civilized as America.

wait.. what?... the 2nd amendment was written for the military arm of the government?...wtf?

What would be terrible is for the Feds to mount big civil rights case against Zimmerman and spend a bunch of time and effort on him just to have it wasted because some armed citizen takes out Zimmerman like the rabid dog he is.

That would be just awful.

Regards from Rosie

Stay classy Z haters.

I've seen folks commit lies of omission, but i don't think i've ever seen an issue where so many folks lie ( by omission) ,so much...

why do every one of you trayvon supporters purposefully leave out the fact of Trayvon assaulting Z every single time y'all open your face?

it's a mighty important detail to omit.

Last edited:
wait.. what?... the 2nd amendment was written for the military arm of the government?...wtf?

Yes, the founding fathers, those scamps, in the middle of a list of rights guarnteed to citizens, the Bill of Rights, put a right that the government, not individuals, was to have. The right to arm the military! Because, you know, otherwise people might not agree that if the government organized a military force it would be expected to have weapons.

Liberal Logic. It ain't for coherent thinkers.

I've seen folks commit lies of omission, but i don't think i've ever seen an issue where so many folks lie ( by omission) ,so much...

why do every one of you trayvon supporters purposefully leave out the fact of Trayvon assaulting Z every single time y'all open your face?

it's a mighty important detail to omit.
It seems to be what the Obama administration does all the time.

They are repeating a lie so many times, they think people will only remember that lie instead of what really happened.

Now they are starting a new one with them saying 2 of the jurors were bullied, which nobody ever said, into changing their votes and finding Zimmerman not guilty.

Not one but 2 posters have posted that.

Wow. Ignorance abounds.

Regards from Rosie

As has been explained by people knowledgeable in Florida law SYG is not a separate law in Fl - it is part and parcel of the statutes that define Fl self defense law generally. The judge cannot not mention SYG because it is embedded in the middle of a sentence that talks about the legit ante reasons for self defense.

Zimmerman had no opportunity to retreat according to to testimony therefore was no need for the defense to invoke the SYG clause. It was a simple defense car and would have ended in the Sam result in any state in the country

You damn right it was. What do you think they called their military back when they owned slaves and fired muskets.

Back
Top Bottom