• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

George (misplaced) His Old Gun..........Yeah Right

No actually my statement is completely factual.
That was beating his head into the concrete.

Your narrative works only when you chose to lie by ommision.

No actually my statement is completely factual.

Right up until relevency kicks in.

Your story could apply to a person in San Fransisco and a Person in NY who have never met each other.

Your leaving out the facts surrounding the trial speaks volumes.

No, I covered that too, see post #23. He is a strange choice for a superhero. Just sayin...
Right up until relevency kicks in.

Your story could apply to a person in San Fransisco and a Person in NY who have never met each other.

Your leaving out the facts surrounding the trial speaks volumes.

No, I covered that too, see post #23. He is
a strange choice for a superhero. Just sayin...

Yea I know. You know better that 6 Jurors.

You still think a fist fight in public is the same as a fist fight in the locker room, and a person on the verge of getting his lights turned out after being pinned in a fight has no right to self defense.

And Z was innocent, he xas always innocent unless of-course the State could have proven him otherwise....which they couldn't.

I believe all the jurors cited a lack of evidnece to find him guilty. All I am saying he is a strange choice for a superhero for the right, on face value.
Yea I know. You know better that 6 Jurors.

You still think a fist fight in public is the same as a fist fight in the locker room, and a person on the verge of getting his lights turned out after being pinned in a fight has no right to self defense.

And Z was innocent, he xas always innocent unless of-course the State could have proven him otherwise....which they couldn't.

If a guy breaks in my home I shoot him. what does that or robbing a bank have to do with anything? It is not irrevelant, it is simply a fact.

You seem to think age is relevant when the perpetrator is bashing someone's head into the pavement. So why shouldn't age be relevant when the perpetrator is a burglar, bank robber or some other criminal you can legally shoot?

Z followed the kid, the kid was unarmed and is dead. Z is not a superhero, at least not for shooting an unarmed kid. So explain to me why you think Z is such a hero to the right.
You seem to think age is relevant when the perpetrator is bashing someone's head into the pavement. So why shouldn't age be relevant when the perpetrator is a burglar, bank robber or some other criminal you can legally shoot?

Z followed the kid, the kid was unarmed and is dead. Z is not a superhero, at least not for shooting an unarmed kid. So explain to me why you think Z is such a hero to the right.

The fact that Martin is 17 years old and didn't have a weapon is irrelevant.It doesn't change the fact he jump someone, started pounding that person's head into the pavement and that person was justified in using lethal force to stop that person from bashing his head into the ground.

Being followed does not warrant assaulting someone.If it dead then there would be a lot of dead store security,store personnel, people coincidentally going the same way you are traveling, paparazzi, motorists whom someone thought was following them.

I do not think anyone on the right thinks Zimmerman is a hero.

by all accounts he killed an unarmed minor. Weird guy to make a superhero out of. The RW is so biazare anymore.

Shucks......the NRA has to eat too. Damn strange that in my lifetime people have come from a time when lucky families could afford a used car and a shotgun to hunt rabbits and squirrels to a time when there's approximately one gun for each man, woman and child in the country. Anyone who fails to see that the NRA isn't a damn thing except a supporter of gun manufacturers and that their entire history proves that....is blind as a bat. They have taken the second amendment which was written for a military arm of the government to mean that everyone in the country can carry army assault weapons. I thought we were supposed to be getting more civilized but that's obviously wrong. Great Britain and Japan are twice as civilized as America.

Anyone who fails to see that the NRA isn't a damn thing except a supporter of gun manufacturers and that their entire history proves that....is blind as a bat.

The NRA is a 2nd amendment rights group.As such it is their job to ensure anti-2nd amendment scum in office to **** all over the 2nd amendment.only anti-2nd amendment tards claim that the NRA is a supporter of gun manufactures.

They have taken the second amendment which was written for a military arm of the government to mean that everyone in the country can carry army assault weapons.

"Assault Weapon" is nothing more than a anti-2nd amendment tard term for semi-automatic firearms with certain cosmetic features that scare the **** out of anti-gun ******s. No burst or automatic firearm is an assault weapon. You people are not talking about banning automatic or burst firearms, you people are trying to ban semi-automatic firearms. So please quit with this notion that you are somehow only against the ownership of military firearms.

I thought we were supposed to be getting more civilized but that's obviously wrong. Great Britain and Japan are twice as civilized as America.

So you are using two countries where civilian firearm ownership is either banned or severely restricted as a guide for what makes a country civilized? I thought you people claimed to be pro-gun or that you didn't want to take away peoples guns?But yet you are using two countries where firearm ownership is either banned or severely restricted basically as a guide for what you might deem as good gun control laws.

The NRA is a 2nd amendment rights group.As such it is their job to ensure anti-2nd amendment scum in office to **** all over the 2nd amendment.only anti-2nd amendment tards claim that the NRA is a supporter of gun manufactures.

"Assault Weapon" is nothing more than a anti-2nd amendment tard term for semi-automatic firearms with certain cosmetic features that scare the **** out of anti-gun ******s. No burst or automatic firearm is an assault weapon. You people are not talking about banning automatic or burst firearms, you people are trying to ban semi-automatic firearms. So please quit with this notion that you are somehow only against the ownership of military firearms.

So you are using two countries where civilian firearm ownership is either banned or severely restricted as a guide for what makes a country civilized? I thought you people claimed to be pro-gun or that you didn't want to take away peoples guns?But yet you are using two countries where firearm ownership is either banned or severely restricted basically as a guide for what you might deem as good gun control laws.

I've gottcher anti gun ***** a schwanign. You right wing assholes occupy the whole forum and don't think we see what you're doing. Why did you break up my post into parcels? I'll tell you why....you and Fox News have no clue about how to address more than a simple two syllable word or one line sentence. Some might not see through your rank bull**** but I do.

I've gottcher anti gun ***** a schwanign. You right wing assholes occupy the whole forum and don't think we see what you're doing.

What are we"right wing assholes" doing?

Why did you break up my post into parcels?
I was addressing separate points.

I'll tell you why....you and Fox News have no clue about how to address more than a simple two syllable word or one line sentence.

What does fox news have to do with this?

Some might not see through your rank bull**** but I do.

What rank bull **** is that?

Watch for it to show up at some auction for sale. meantime:

"Gun Club Raises $12,000 for Zimmerman to Buy New Guns"

"A gun club in Ohio has raised over $12,000 to buy George Zimmerman new guns or a security system after the 9mm pistol Zimmerman used to kill Trayvon Martin was taken into evidence by the U.S. Justice Department. The department is currently conducting a civil rights investigation into Martin's shooting, while the gun club argues that Justice is actually violating Zimmerman's civil rights by keeping his handgun from him"

Anything which will promote additional gun sales.....the NRA is alive and well.

President Obama is the greatest gun salesman of all time.

He's not a hero. People just don't like seeing someone treated unfairly, and throwing a man in jail who was forced to defend himself is unfair.

Z was found not guilty, by all accounts due to lack of evidence, not by evidence he was not guilty. The other side of the story is dead, so Z is free to go on with his life as he should be. But he is certainly no hero. The kid was unarmed. Yet the right wing is making him a new superhero, buying him weapons and collecting money. Weird is all I am saying.

I don't think the right is making him out to be a hero. I think he is seen as a victim of the media mob and overt race baiting profiteers and therefore people want to donate to him to right this wrong. I think this case got blown way out of proportion for no reason other than personal gain by the people reporting the case and community "leaders", and I would not consider it remiss to help GZ out.

I don't see how it could be evidence if Zimmerman admitted to the shooting.

Why do they still need to hold the gun?

It's pure spite and abuse of power on the DoJ's part.

I've gottcher anti gun ***** a schwanign. You right wing assholes occupy the whole forum and don't think we see what you're doing. Why did you break up my post into parcels? I'll tell you why....you and Fox News have no clue about how to address more than a simple two syllable word or one line sentence. Some might not see through your rank bull**** but I do.
:lamo

Temper temper. That was awesome. I could actually SEE you pop an artery as you paked every pat stereotype you could into that little response. Why...you even managed to throw in the 'Fox News!!!! boogieman. You DO finally realize just how foolish your OP was, right? Zimmerman didnt misplace or CLAIM to misplace his gun. The Feds seized it because even though he has been acquitted, they arent satisfied.

:lamo

Temper temper. That was awesome. I could actually SEE you pop an artery as you paked every pat stereotype you could into that little response. Why...you even managed to throw in the 'Fox News!!!! boogieman. You DO finally realize just how foolish your OP was, right? Zimmerman didnt misplace or CLAIM to misplace his gun. The Feds seized it because even though he has been acquitted, they arent satisfied.

What would be terrible is for the Feds to mount big civil rights case against Zimmerman and spend a bunch of time and effort on him just to have it wasted because some armed citizen takes out Zimmerman like the rabid dog he is.

That would be just awful.

Regards from Rosie

What would be terrible is for the Feds to mount big civil rights case against Zimmerman and spend a bunch of time and effort on him just to have it wasted because some armed citizen takes out Zimmerman like the rabid dog he is.

That would be just awful.

Regards from Rosie
Nice! Look how cute you are...advocating for someone to commit murder to satisfy your bloodlust.

Zimmerman's days are numbered.
He will be dead within the year.

I believe all the jurors cited a lack of evidnece to find him guilty. All I am saying he is a strange choice for a superhero for the right, on face value.

All not guilty verdicts essentially stem from a lack of evidence. Zimmerman is no different.

But I agree with you he's a poor choice for a hero. He strikes me as a schlub with a hero complex who senselessly got himself into a situation where he needed to defend himself. It was tragic and completely avoidable.

Nice! Look how cute you are...advocating for someone to commit murder to satisfy your bloodlust.

Look...Stand Your Ground can also be called "Shoot First and Ask Questions Later".

Thanks to.the traffic stop, everyone knows Zimmerman has a gun.

Everyone knows he is a killer.

If anyone in a SYG state develops a reasonable fear that Zimmerman would do them great bodily injury or kill them; they would be justified in using their gun to kill him first.

I am guilty of not wanting the Feds to be very far along toward a civil rights trial when that happens.

Karma is a Law.

Regards from Rosie

Look...Stand Your Ground can also be called "Shoot First and Ask Questions Later".

Thanks to.the traffic stop, everyone knows Zimmerman has a gun.

Everyone knows he is a killer.

If anyone in a SYG state develops a reasonable fear that Zimmerman would do them great bodily injury or kill them; they would be justified in using their gun to kill him first.

I am guilty of not wanting the Feds to be very far along toward a civil rights trial when that happens.

Karma is a Law.

Regards from Rosie
Man or woman...admit it...you just got a little chubby typing that. :lamo

Hatred has consumed you. Good...your path to the dark side is nearly complete...

Man or woman...admit it...you just got a little chubby typing that. :lamo

Hatred has consumed you. Good...your path to the dark side is nearly complete...

Project much?

This is silly. Expecting what Zimmerman doled out to come right back.at him, especially if he is staying in Texas, is not hate. It is practicality.

It is even more practical to hope that as few resources as possible are wasted on him from here on.

That is also not hate.

Labeling and libeling a kid as a thug who was not even old enuff to own a gun and rejoicing that he was killed is both hate and sick.

One cannot go anywhere without bumping into.another sick hater

Regards from Rosie

Back
Top Bottom