• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

George H.W. Bush's Putin encounter in Maine remembered by George W. Bush

American

Trump Grump Whisperer
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ge...ncounter-in-maine-remembered-by-george-w-bush

Former President George W. Bush revealed in an interview released Sunday that he asked his late father for permission to bring Russian President Vladimir Putin to visit the family's famed compound in Kennebunkport, Maine.

Speaking to CBS News' "60 Minutes," Bush recalled that years ago during his presidency, he told his father, former President George H.W. Bush, who died Friday, that he needed a place to bring Putin during the Russian leader's trip to the U.S. in July 2007.
OMFG, can you believe this? Mueller needs to investigate this obvious collusion, and follow the evidence wherever it leads! :roll: :lol:

Really...a well known conference at the home of a former president is now the same as Trump as his shady dealings.
Really? Is there nothing you guys will sully in the name of Trump?

Really...a well known conference at the home of a former president is now the same as Trump as his shady dealings.
Really? Is there nothing you guys will sully in the name of Trump?

Trying to build a hotel in Russia is not shady. Get your **** straight.

Trying to build a hotel in Russia is not shady. Get your **** straight.

Continuously lieing about the hotel and everything having to do with Russia says their are shady dealings.
Why don't you try your own advice?

Continuously lieing about the hotel and everything having to do with Russia says their are shady dealings.
Why don't you try your own advice?

Keep stretching, eventually you'll snap.

I don't remember liberals ever waiting for cold bodies.

So then this sums you up perfectly.......

tumblr_pj6dwtBOSK1qinrtgo1_500.png

:lol:

Hey, I just saw a couple liberals huffing paint and snorting laundry detergent.

If they are doing it, maybe others should too!

I always hate that argument. But X didn't do X with X happened, so it's okay for me to do it! Like, how about you not jump into the mudpit?

Back
Top Bottom