• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

George Floyd Died of Health Complications from a Fentanyl Overdose — He Was Not Murdered By Minneapo

Robertinfremont

Photo of me taken in the Army 1963
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Well the autopsy told the truth.

The officers defense lawyers have an easy case.

George Floyd Died of Health Complications from a Fentanyl Overdose -- He Was Not Murdered By Minneapolis Police

Don’t be misled by the headline. Derek Chauvin had his knee across the neck of George Floyd. The police did not find George Floyd in an alley with a needle in his arm.

But Derek Chauvin did not cut off George Floyd’s oxygen supply.

Derek Chauvin’s knee caused no trauma to George Floyd’s airway.

Derek Chauvin may have caused George Floyd to lose consciousness.

But the medical cause of George Floyd’s death was cardiopulmonary arrest due to pulmonary edema resulting from acute Fentanyl toxicity.

Dr. Andrew Baker is the Chief Medical Examiner for Hennepin County in Minnesota.

Re: George Floyd Died of Health Complications from a Fentanyl Overdose — He Was Not Murdered By Mi

So you're saying that Minneapolis police knelt on the neck of a man who was dying of a drug overdose, for over eight minutes?

I forget, is a knee to the neck the sanctioned medical treatment for cardiopulmonary arrest?

Re: George Floyd Died of Health Complications from a Fentanyl Overdose — He Was Not Murdered By Mi

The officers defense lawyers have an easy case.

1. I am afraid not.

2. The autopsy is of no importance.

3. The media & Dem politicians have decided that the cop is guilty, and he is going down.

4. If you think the mobs are wild now, could you just imagine what they would do if a jury finds that cop not guilty?

5. We are not children. We know that there is no real justice involved in this case. The Speaker of the once august House of Representatives set the tone when she kneeled and begged for forgiveness.

6. And yet some people sincerely believe that this country has a bright future.

Amazing!

Yeah, I'm not giving any credence to a criminal defense attorney's claims before a trial. Why didn't the cops render aid if he was dying of a drug overdose? Certainly he was voicing his distress of having knees in his back and on his neck. Wasn't this a time to render aid instead of putting him in distress?
This may just be an attempt to have the charges reduced, because they are at least guilty of voluntary manslaughter, but I'm still all for the second degree murder charges.

go and actually read the medical examiners report. it isn't what our modern day Confederate says it is.

A knee on the neck occludes your carotid arteries, (blood supply to the brain) not your airway. Someone's kicking down a wrong open door.

Back
Top Bottom