• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

George Floyd Died from Drug Overdose, Not Asphyxiation

Actually Floyd could have died of asphyxiation caused by the over dose of fentanyl. If you read the linked article you find " Floyd was swallowing “2 milligrams of fentanyl, a lethal dose” in order to avoid being caught holding the drugs" There is a warning on fentanyl: "Warning: Life-Threatening Respiratory Depression" What is that? it is acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS)?
ARDS is a type of acute respiratory failure caused by fluid buildup in your lungs. The fluid prevents your lungs from filling with oxygen. Your blood is not able to get the oxygen it needs to carry to your body. Organs such as your kidneys can shut down.

If you watched the the body cam videos, Floyd is complaining he "can't breathe" as he is handcuffed and being lead to the patrol car and again as he trying to be placed in the car. However, this in no way excuses the actions of the officer kneeling on his neck for 8 of 9 minutes.

No the autopsy said nanograms dingus, not miligrams. 2 miligrams is the fatal dosage. I read the linked article which has the CLAIM that he swallowed something only based on sight

You need to branch out from the liberal MSM you're consuming. Floyd staged a home invasion robbery, where the victim was a pregnant woman who was home alone. During the robbery, a gun barrel was placed against her stomach, and she was threatened with having a bullet rip into her swollen abdomen if she didn't comply.

The autopsy report came from the county, not the (lets cut the bull****, you mean jew controlled media)

"Looked like" a drug overdose.

Well, that Dr wasnt there. Cops were tho. As were witnesses videoing and watching the cops continue to forcibly restrain him minutes after he begged to breathe and stopped resisting. Witnesses, including at least one cop, that asked for Chauvin to stop. Witnesses including at least one cop, will describe why they were begging for Chauvin to stop. The cop will be questioned as to why he was concerned and questioned Chauvin's actions. Bet he wasnt thinking, dude! He's dying of a drug overdose! :roll:

Is the Dr that released that report going to say that Floyd, walking down the street right before his capture, wouldnt have continued walking down the street, perfectly alive, if the cops hadnt forcibly restrained him? Is he going to testify to that?

Because according to the video, he wasnt dead of a drug overdose before the cops got their hands on him. (btw, the imaginary 'balloon' will be hard evidence...if it exists. Where is it? :roll: Why didnt the other ME find it? Why isnt it in this ME's report?)

Well, that doctor wasn't there! LOL, in almost no cases is the doctor doing the autopsy "there" when a person dies. I guess we can just stop doing any autopsies since the doctor doesn't know what he's doing.

I wouldn't trust any media you like, I do not trust your judgment at all and any crime he committed in the past is irrelevant to these events, there is no way cops the standing on his neck till he stopped breathing is self-defense, any past crimes do not justify this cop's extrajudicial killing. If he committed a capital crime (the crime you outlined is pretty bad, but it's not a capital one), he should have been tried, a cop slowly killing him is not justice. The ''he was no angle'' argument is not an actual defense for this cop.

That's great, but my reply to you was a rebuttal of your claim that Floyd wasn't a thug. Nothing to do with whether the death was justified.

Yeah sure, Flyod was a thug for what, passing a bad 20 and the 13 year old kid with autism who got shot was a thug too eh?

I guess everyone you don't like is a thug eh? Sounds like you support a police state and are a big government authoritarian.

That's great, but my reply to you was a rebuttal of your claim that Floyd wasn't a thug. Nothing to do with whether the death was justified.

I think your definition of a thug is likely suspect given some of your posting history and its irrelevant, I do not care what Floyd was guilty of in the past, it does not justify the cop killing him, that is all I care about.

If a cop knelt on a dogs neck for 8 minutes, listening to it whimper until it finally died, you'd be calling for his blood. But it being a black man, somehow it has to be the black mans fault.
It's that simple.

"Looked like" a drug overdose.

Well, that Dr wasnt there. Cops were tho. As were witnesses videoing and watching the cops continue to forcibly restrain him minutes after he begged to breathe and stopped resisting. Witnesses, including at least one cop, that asked for Chauvin to stop. Witnesses including at least one cop, will describe why they were begging for Chauvin to stop. The cop will be questioned as to why he was concerned and questioned Chauvin's actions. Bet he wasnt thinking, dude! He's dying of a drug overdose! :roll:

Is the Dr that released that report going to say that Floyd, walking down the street right before his capture, wouldnt have continued walking down the street, perfectly alive, if the cops hadnt forcibly restrained him? Is he going to testify to that?

Because according to the video, he wasnt dead of a drug overdose before the cops got their hands on him. (btw, the imaginary 'balloon' will be hard evidence...if it exists. Where is it? :roll: Why didnt the other ME find it? Why isnt it in this ME's report?)

Well, that doctor wasn't there! LOL, in almost no cases is the doctor doing the autopsy "there" when a person dies. I guess we can just stop doing any autopsies since the doctor doesn't know what he's doing.

Try again. I bolded the parts that make your statement look silly.

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

Try again. I bolded the parts that make your statement look silly.

This is stupid. Your argument is still that you saw a homicide occur, when the Hennepin County medical examiner said HE COULDN'T FIND EVIDENCE THAT A HOMICIDE OCCURRED, WITH HIS TRAINED EYES.

This is stupid. Your argument is still that you saw a homicide occur, when the Hennepin County medical examiner said HE COULDN'T FIND EVIDENCE THAT A HOMICIDE OCCURRED, WITH HIS TRAINED EYES.

Um nope, that's not what I wrote.

Read it again, esp. the bold.

But what it really comes down to is...he was sitting, alive...NOT dead of a drug overdose...before the cops got him and he was dead...not sitting and living his life....after the cops got him. They'll have to prove that he would be dead of a drug overdose if the cops hadnt used excessive force to restrain him.

Good luck.

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

If a cop knelt on a dogs neck for 8 minutes, listening to it whimper until it finally died, you'd be calling for his blood. But it being a black man, somehow it has to be the black mans fault.
It's that simple.

A dog isn't a 6' 7", 300 pound chiseled man. A dog wouldn't voluntarily overload his respiratory system with fentanyl. So, yes I would feel sorry for a dog in that case. The Minneapolis police officers gave Floyd every opportunity to comply and sit in the squad vehicle. He refused, and created the circumstances that led to his death. Stop blaming all of this on other people. You're only making matters worse here.

Um nope, that's not what I wrote.

Read it again, esp. the bold.

But what it really comes down to is...he was sitting, alive...NOT dead of a drug overdose...before the cops got him and he was dead...not sitting and living his life....after the cops got him. They'll have to prove that he would be dead of a drug overdose if the cops hadnt used excessive force to restrain him.

Good luck.

You don't understand how drug overdoses work. Not my problem.

You don't understand how drug overdoses work. Not my problem.

You dont understand what the video SHOWED, what the witnesses will describe, and the fact that no one can predict IF and WHEN an overdose will kill.

We did see however, a man's life end under police restraint. That is not in question. Even at least one cop questioned the level of excessive use.

You dont understand what the video SHOWED, what the witnesses will describe, and the fact that no one can predict IF and WHEN an overdose will kill.

We did see however, a man's life end under police restraint. That is not in question. Even at least one cop questioned the level of excessive use.

An overdose looks similar.
Chauvin applied legal force, and had no way of knowing that Floyd ingested fentanyl.
Charges should be dropped against Chauvin, and all of you agitators who stirred up black rage need to be held accountable for the billions of dollars in destroyed property, livelihoods lost, and the dead 75 year old black man who was killed.

An overdose looks similar.
Chauvin applied legal force, and had no way of knowing that Floyd ingested fentanyl.
Charges should be dropped against Chauvin, and all of you agitators who stirred up black rage need to be held accountable for the billions of dollars in destroyed property, livelihoods lost, and the dead 75 year old black man who was killed.

Except that he died in their hands. He was sitting just fine before they grabbed him and was dead in their hands.

and the trial will be all about proving the use of force was not legal.

He begged for his life, clearly stating he could not breathe and they sat on him for minutes after he stopped resisting. Witnesses and at least one cop voiced concern over the excessive force.

Now what "reasonable" juror will believe he wouldnt still be sitting, alive, if the cops hadnt restrained him?

I faded the text that means nothing...except to people like you that cannot focus on facts and can only use your feelings and bias to drive your opinions.

Last edited:
IOW, Dr Baker found no evidence that Floyd's death was caused by asphyxiation, and had there been no national media outcry, Floyd would have been just another OD statistic. The enormous amount of pressure put on the Hennepin County medical examiner's office is likely to blame for Floyd's death being ruled homicide by asphyxiation.

Interesting but unconfirmed reports have surfaced that George Floyd might have swallowed a dope balloon when approached by police officers, as he sat in his vehicle. A dope balloon is a small balloon used to carry drugs in, which are tied with a knot at the end, and are commonly held in the mouth of a drug dealer or user, and then swallowed if they're approached by police. Dope balloons kill people every year in this country.

Not that you'll get any of these facts from the national so called 'news' media, it is counter to their political activism and counter to their political narrative. Such is the honesty of the national so called 'news' media, having chosen for themselves the role of leftist political propagandists.

I disagree.Cops have to be like soldiers today.They are not crossing guards.It's a war out there.Kill or be killed.

If that is true then there is no hope for your once great country.

IOW, Dr Baker found no evidence that Floyd's death was caused by asphyxiation, and had there been no national media outcry, Floyd would have been just another OD statistic. The enormous amount of pressure put on the Hennepin County medical examiner's office is likely to blame for Floyd's death being ruled homicide by asphyxiation.

Interesting but unconfirmed reports have surfaced that George Floyd might have swallowed a dope balloon when approached by police officers, as he sat in his vehicle. A dope balloon is a small balloon used to carry drugs in, which are tied with a knot at the end, and are commonly held in the mouth of a drug dealer or user, and then swallowed if they're approached by police. Dope balloons kill people every year in this country.
The facts seen by the world, was a policemans knee, on the neck of the gentleman concerned, cutting the blood supply to his brain! A sleeper hold which everyone with a grey cell in ther skull, knows, if held, will kill the person.
It's not interesting it's deflecting from the truth, as such, in civilised countries, would be charged with contempt, or perverting the course of justice.
But we see American justice at its best, in the 9/11 fiasco, the victims, still waiting, the families, still waiting!

Why are you bothering with TAAC, people? He's defending the cops because the dead guy is black. No more, no less.

I disagree.Cops have to be like soldiers today.They are not crossing guards.It's a war out there.Kill or be killed.
Most cops would disagree with that.

Back
Top Bottom