• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

George Floyd Died from Drug Overdose, Not Asphyxiation

I looked up "Pantifa". That is really cute!

This goes along with the schizoid rightwing's view of the left: they/we are both a massively powerful, sinister, ruthless threat to all humanity at the same time we're sensitive "snowflakes" whining and cringing from their overpowering truths (IOW, projection of themselves).

This goes along with the schizoid rightwing's view of the left: they/we are both a massively powerful, sinister, ruthless threat to all humanity at the same time we're sensitive "snowflakes" whining and crying all the time (IOW, projection of themselves).

If he had spelled it 'Pantyfa' I probably could've figured it out on my own. It's still cute as a button. I'm so wounded by that cuteness that I'm melting.

Fair enough, but was the legal restraint employed by Officer Chauvin enough to kill the 6' 8", 280 pound giant? I certainly don't think so. Chauvin is half that size. His legs were thinner than Floyd's arms. I believe Floyd killed Floyd, and the entire country has paid for it.

Once again, you prove there's no bull**** too bull****ty that you people won't try to get away with to justify a black man's murder by cop.

If he had spelled it 'Pantyfa' I probably could've figured it out on my own. It's still cute as a button. I'm so wounded by that cuteness that I'm melting.

It is adorable.

Is donating to groups that fight racial inequality a bad thing? They had already donated 40M in the past. The 10M happened when Mark's employees threatened to stage a virtual walkout (disconnect from Zoom?) due to what they considered to be a lack of a response.

I looked up "Pantifa". That is really cute!

You're not fighting racial inequality. The real inequality that exists in this country that causes so much of the suffering in the black community is caused by Wall St. It's caused by men like Mark Zuckerberg. But he's your sugar daddy now, so you'll go harass some guy who makes $70k a year as a cop. This is why I think the left wing was subverted and turned into little boy marchers owned by Wall St.

Once again, you prove there's no bull**** too bull****ty that you people won't try to get away with to justify a black man's murder by cop.

Destroy now, ask questions later. It bothers you that your chimp out reaction to Floyd's death was unwarranted.

Last edited:
"George Floyd Died from Drug Overdose, Not Asphyxiation"

That's like saying that a skydiver who's shoot didn't open, but had Covid, died of Covid.

Flat out ignorant.

That's like saying that a skydiver who's shoot didn't open, but had Covid, died of Covid.

Flat out ignorant.

Actually it would be like a coroner examining the body of a person whose shoot didn't open, and not finding any signs of blunt force trauma. Read the OP.

Actually it would be like a coroner examining the body of a person whose shoot didn't open, and not finding any signs of blunt force trauma. Read the OP.

He wouldn't have died from an OD id not assisted by the officer.

Maybe my example was extreme, but most of the people dying from Coivid are the ones who are already at deaths door. The officers choking was a complication in a weakened body. If someone has emphysema, and gets Covid, they are likely to die from the emphysema easier, but they get counted as a CoVid death.

No matter how you wat to recount this, Floyd died as a direct result of the police officers cruel actions. Defending the police officer over this is a terrible things. The force was excessive. Floyd was already contained. The officer should face the death penalty.

I disagree.Cops have to be like soldiers today.They are not crossing guards.It's a war out there.Kill or be killed.

Congratulations, you have just justified cop killing by the crazies. Kneeling on a guy’s head for eight plus minutes is not good police work. Ask any cop.

Bull. ****.

Cops have been delivering summary street "justice" to black men for generations. The only difference now is they're being caught on tape in the act.

Think Will Smith said, there’s not more racism, just now it’s caught on tape.

None of this matters. The officer could have shot Floyd for jaywalking, peeled the flesh off his skull, emptied it, and drank beer out of it, and some people would have said it was Floyd’s fault for jaywalking. We are in our camps, and logic doesn’t matter. If something good comes of this incident, Floyd will have died for our sins.

He wouldn't have died from an OD id not assisted by the officer.

We don't know that.

No matter how you wat to recount this, Floyd died as a direct result of the police officers cruel actions. Defending the police officer over this is a terrible things. The force was excessive. Floyd was already contained. The officer should face the death penalty.

He wasn't contained. He jumped out of the police cruiser. Have you watched the full body cam video? Have you heard the comments made by a black man at the scene who told Floyd to stop resisting, and get in the police cruiser? It's as if the Rodney King video, Nick Sandmann video, and hundreds of other cases where a snippet of video is released in order to foment outrage hasn't taught you anything.

Minnesota wouldn't execute a serial killer, yet you're advocating for them to execute a police officer? Where's your 'Libertarian-Right' values in all of this?

We don't know that.

He wasn't contained. He jumped out of the police cruiser. Have you watched the full body cam video? Have you heard the comments made by a black man at the scene who told Floyd to stop resisting, and get in the police cruiser? It's as if the Rodney King video, Nick Sandmann video, and hundreds of other cases where a snippet of video is released in order to foment outrage hasn't taught you anything.

Minnesota wouldn't execute a serial killer, yet you're advocating for them to execute a police officer? Where's your 'Libertarian-Right' values in all of this?

I saw the whole video. It wasn't anything like the whole Rodney King video. The police were wrong in both cases though.

I saw the whole video. It wasn't anything like the whole Rodney King video. The police were wrong in both cases though.

They were similar in one respect; when police stopped Rodney King, there were 3 black individuals in the car. 2 complied with police, and as a result they walked away from the incident without so much as a scratch. Rodney King decided to resist and obstruct officers, and paid a price. Same with the George Floyd stop.

They were similar in one respect; when police stopped Rodney King, there were 3 black individuals in the car. 2 complied with police, and as a result they walked away from the incident without so much as a scratch. Rodney King decided to resist and obstruct officers, and paid a price. Same with the George Floyd stop.

It doesn't require that degree of brutality.

In the Rodney King incident the police were only possibly administering unnecessary blows for about 15 seconds, all of the rest were appropriate. But given the totality of the circumstances; the fact that they had to chase King at high speeds; the fact that he came out of the car swinging at the police; the fact that he resisted arrest---- like the jury who saw the entire case, I was willing to accept that within the context of dealing with person unwilling to comply with commands, I feel those 15 seconds of extra blows just came with the territory.

Rodney King was a scumbag. He was a scumbag before the LAPD incident, and he went on to have several more thuggish scumbag incidents after the famous LAPD incident. Making heroes out of scumbags is one big problem in the Black community. George Floyd too..... another scumbag out committing crimes and things went bad for him. Not that I believe he should have been killed while handcuffed. But he was out drawing the attention of law enforcement acting like a scumbag.

In the Rodney King incident the police were only possibly administering unnecessary blows for about 15 seconds, all of the rest were appropriate. But given the totality of the circumstances; the fact that they had to chase King at high speeds; the fact that he came out of the car swinging at the police; the fact that he resisted arrest---- like the jury who saw the entire case, I was willing to accept that within the context of dealing with person unwilling to comply with commands, I feel those 15 seconds of extra blows just came with the territory.

Rodney King was a scumbag. He was a scumbag before the LAPD incident, and he went on to have several more thuggish scumbag incidents after the famous LAPD incident. Making heroes out of scumbags is one big problem in the Black community. George Floyd too..... another scumbag out committing crimes and things went bad for him. Not that I believe he should have been killed while handcuffed. But he was out drawing the attention of law enforcement acting like a scumbag.

They didn't need to beat King after he was down. That goes beyond self defense, and ventures into retaliation. I expect better of out police. You should too.

Period!

It's always turning up the hysteria to 11 with you people. No cop is going to get executed ferchrissakes. But that kind of freak out does indicate that you really know Chauvin committed murder.

You're not fighting racial inequality. The real inequality that exists in this country that causes so much of the suffering in the black community is caused by Wall St. It's caused by men like Mark Zuckerberg. But he's your sugar daddy now, so you'll go harass some guy who makes $70k a year as a cop. This is why I think the left wing was subverted and turned into little boy marchers owned by Wall St.

Well, that's a conspiracy theory that I hadn't heard yet, so points for that.

MZ is way too much like trump to ever be someone that I'd look up to.

Flat out ignorant.

Clear sign of someone having needed to take a chute along.

George Floyd
- had COV19
- was on fentanyl
- was trying to buy cigarettes with counterfeit $

OMG his lung problems were society's fault!
Your squirming is getting to be more and more embarrassing.

Not just for yourself either.:roll:

Back
Top Bottom