• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

George Floyd Died from Drug Overdose, Not Asphyxiation

We don't know when Floyd lost consciousness, or that Chauvin knew he'd lost consciousness. The Hennepin County medical examiners office's final decision was the fentanyl played a part in Floyd's death, meaning Floyd likely would have survived the incident had he not ingested fentanyl.

The important thing to remember is that a trained forensic pathologist couldn't find evidence of the homicide that you think you saw from watching a video.

Oh yes we do...it was between when the cops had him on the ground restrained...and he died (or at least lost conscience) in their hands. He was begging in the middle, remember? That's on video.

And I'm only going by the ME reports released so far. None of them exclude the restraint they placed on him or what was caused by the restraint they placed on him. If you think otherwise, post their quotes.

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

'No evidence of homicide, but there is evidence of a drug overdose.' That was Dr Baker's finding on May 26, before the people who believe they know more than him decided to get involved.

Link?

The ME cant decide what is homicide as a legal charge. We all know he didnt die sitting where he was before he taken and restrained by the cops. He was not capable of sitting after...he was dead. He died in between. So it will be difficult to convince a jury that a man just sitting wouldnt have died if the cops hadnt accosted him AND ignored his pleas for life, to breath. I mean, even at least one fellow cop saw that and objected. Most jurors will believe he'd still have been sitting there, alive.

Evidence of drug overdose is not 'cause of death.' What was that ME's cause of death? You can overdose on meds and not die. I hear an overdose on aspirin can cause stomach ulcers.

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

Hitler died from depression, not the bullet he belatedly put in his skull.

So let's do away with the science of forensic pathology, because we saw a video, and it upset us. Brilliant.

Nah, it's more that everybody knows why you want to pin the murder of Floyd on Floyd and finds the game-playing as ugly as it is tiresome.

We don't know when Floyd lost consciousness, or that Chauvin knew he'd lost consciousness.

How could they have known it was when he went completely limp and non-responsive? Nobody can tell a completely limp and non-responsive body from an active moving body. Nobody.

:roll:

Pushing disgusting lies like this to dismiss George Floyd's murder is the very definition of racism and proof positive that the White Kultur Kampf Kriegern do, indeed, hold black lives cheap if not altogether worthless. Now, of course, they will scream against all evidence theygive us that they're NOT THE RACISTS while they continue to show us time after time that that's exactly what they are.

Ah yes, that excuses a knee to the throat. We all should try it just to see how that feels. Tell me, what did that man do to deserve that?

"Resisting" while black. An offense, in the white rightwing code of "just us", for summary extra-judicial execution by police.

I disagree.Cops have to be like soldiers today.They are not crossing guards.It's a war out there.Kill or be killed.

Bull. ****.

Cops have been delivering summary street "justice" to black men for generations. The only difference now is they're being caught on tape in the act.

Hitler died from depression, not the bullet he belatedly put in his skull.

Nah, it's more that everybody knows why you want to pin the murder of Floyd on Floyd and finds the game-playing as ugly as it is tiresome.

And Dr Baker is of course in on my elaborate ruse. Bwaaa! We formulated the plan on May 26, before you'd ever heard of George Floyd..

We just so happen to be way beyond what caused George Floyd's death. Whether it was kneeling on the neck, or failing to assist a drug overdose, the guy is dead. Either way, the fuzz contributed to his demise. Were you curious as to why people are protesting?

IOW, Dr Baker found no evidence that Floyd's death was caused by asphyxiation, and had there been no national media outcry, Floyd would have been just another OD statistic. The enormous amount of pressure put on the Hennepin County medical examiner's office is likely to blame for Floyd's death being ruled homicide by asphyxiation.

Interesting but unconfirmed reports have surfaced that George Floyd might have swallowed a dope balloon when approached by police officers, as he sat in his vehicle. A dope balloon is a small balloon used to carry drugs in, which are tied with a knot at the end, and are commonly held in the mouth of a drug dealer or user, and then swallowed if they're approached by police. Dope balloons kill people every year in this country.

George Floyd tested positive for COVID-19 at the time of his autopsy. The autopsy report from Hennepin County Medical Examiner's Office concludes the cause of death was "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression." The medical examiner's report also details blunt-force injuries to the skin of Floyd's head, face and upper lip, as well as the shoulders, hands and elbows and bruising of the wrists consistent with handcuffs.

Contrary to the OP claim, there was nothing in the Coroner's autopsy/toxicology reports indicating that Mr. Floyd died of a drug overdose, nor any mention of a "balloon".

We just so happen to be way beyond what caused George Floyd's death. Whether it was kneeling on the neck, or failing to assist a drug overdose, the guy is dead. Either way, the fuzz contributed to his demise. Were you curious as to why people are protesting?

It looks to me that BLM, Antifa, and other left wing groups are protesting because Facebook and other massive companies gave you guys tens of millions of dollars. These companies don't care about what you protest, as long as it's not them. I thought the Occupy Wall St protests were useful, and well intentioned, and Wall St may have thought the same thing, which is why they're paying you to protest imaginary fascism instead.

It looks to me that BLM, Antifa, and other left wing groups are protesting because Facebook and other massive companies gave you guys tens of millions of dollars. These companies don't care about what you protest, as long as it's not them. I thought the Occupy Wall St protests were useful, and well intentioned, and Wall St may have thought the same thing, which is why they're paying you to protest imaginary fascism instead.

Funny, I've never heard of that. I'm quite sure that I didn't get any money.

A lot of things that don't exist and never happened look that way to you people. Being on a steady diet of lies, smears and triggering from the rightwing puke funnel does that to people.

We don't know when Floyd lost consciousness, or that Chauvin knew he'd lost consciousness. The Hennepin County medical examiners office's final decision was the fentanyl played a part in Floyd's death, meaning Floyd likely would have survived the incident had he not ingested fentanyl.

The important thing to remember is that a trained forensic pathologist couldn't find evidence of the homicide that you think you saw from watching a video.

"The Hennepin County medical examiners office's final decision was the fentanyl played a part in Floyd's death". The ME report also stated the restraining of Floyd also played a role.

Neither you or I can say for certain if Floyd would have lived if the police did not use the method they did to restrain him. You cannot say for sure he would have died just from the drugs.

IOW, Dr Baker found no evidence that Floyd's death was caused by asphyxiation, and had there been no national media outcry, Floyd would have been just another OD statistic. The enormous amount of pressure put on the Hennepin County medical examiner's office is likely to blame for Floyd's death being ruled homicide by asphyxiation.

Interesting but unconfirmed reports have surfaced that George Floyd might have swallowed a dope balloon when approached by police officers, as he sat in his vehicle. A dope balloon is a small balloon used to carry drugs in, which are tied with a knot at the end, and are commonly held in the mouth of a drug dealer or user, and then swallowed if they're approached by police. Dope balloons kill people every year in this country.

So you've got "unconfirmed" and "looks like" for "evidence." First of all, only a quack or PD tool would use the term "looks like" in his post mortem exam. When you people shovel this kind of **** out and then wonder why you get mocked means only one thing: You like to be mocked.

Funny, I've never heard of that. I'm quite sure that I didn't get any money.

Someone did. Facebook alone paid out $10 million. We won't see any Pantifa guys protesting in front of FB headquarters either.

"The Hennepin County medical examiners office's final decision was the fentanyl played a part in Floyd's death". The ME report also stated the restraining of Floyd also played a role.

Neither you or I can say for certain if Floyd would have lived if the police did not use the method they did to restrain him. You cannot say for sure he would have died just from the drugs.

Fair enough, but was the legal restraint employed by Officer Chauvin enough to kill the 6' 8", 280 pound giant? I certainly don't think so. Chauvin is half that size. His legs were thinner than Floyd's arms. I believe Floyd killed Floyd, and the entire country has paid for it.

Last edited:
A lot of things that don't exist and never happened look that way to you people. Being on a steady diet of lies, smears and triggering from the rightwing puke funnel does that to people.

Never thought I'd read 'puke funnel' used on these debate forums. Well done.

Fair enough, but was the legal restraint employed by Officer Chauvin enough to kill the 6' 8", 260 pound giant? I certainly don't think so. Chauvin is half that size. His legs were thinner than Floyd's arms. I believe Floyd killed Floyd, and the entire country has paid for it.

Your entitled to your opinion.
Don't forget the other officers who was on kneeling on Floyds back.

Isn't it pretty much standard practice that one a person is handcuff you get them off of their stomach?

This event is going to have to be settled by the courts. With what I have reviewed it does seem the 9 minutes is a excessive.
Do you see Floyd fighting and resisting when he is down on his stomach and the LEO's are pinning him down?

Someone did. Facebook alone paid out $10 million. We won't see any Pantifa guys protesting in front of FB headquarters either.

Is donating to groups that fight racial inequality a bad thing? They had already donated 40M in the past. The 10M happened when Mark's employees threatened to stage a virtual walkout (disconnect from Zoom?) due to what they considered to be a lack of a response.

I looked up "Pantifa". That is really cute!

Back
Top Bottom