• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

George Conway slams Trump: 'Your stupidity knows no bounds'

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brie...ay-slams-trump-your-stupidity-knows-no-bounds

George Conway, the husband of White House counselor Kellyanne Conway and a frequent critic of President Trump, blasted him Tuesday, saying his “stupidity knows no bounds” after Trump ripped into former aide Cliff Sims for his tell-all book.

The conservative lawyer has frequently used Twitter to post one-liners calling out the president.
========================================================
At least we still have a free country. That is, until Putin gets through with Trump.

:lol: Can't wait to see the rebuttal tweet our very stable genius President will send out.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brie...ay-slams-trump-your-stupidity-knows-no-bounds

George Conway, the husband of White House counselor Kellyanne Conway and a frequent critic of President Trump, blasted him Tuesday, saying his “stupidity knows no bounds” after Trump ripped into former aide Cliff Sims for his tell-all book.

The conservative lawyer has frequently used Twitter to post one-liners calling out the president.
At least we still have a free country. That is, until Putin gets through with Trump.
Its bizarre to me how vocal he is about his dislike of Trump. Considering which his wife is you would think he would be a bit less free with his opinion about her boss.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Tell all books most always come out after the POTUS leaves office. The opportunists trying to cash in among the hate crazed Trump hordes, are truly low, regardless of what you think of Trump. All this shows is that there are no rules anymore. Since that is the case, Trump and conservatives need to play the same way.

Will Putin be waiting until Trump allows him 20% MORE of our uranium reserves ( as in NUCLEAR WEAPONS) before he's "through with him."

I'm really sick of how online media is now mimmicking Slate.com, always trying to spice up articles by replacing "said" or "tweeted" with stuff like slammed, eviscerated, destroyed.

Tell all books most always come out after the POTUS leaves office. The opportunists trying to cash in among the hate crazed Trump hordes, are truly low, regardless of what you think of Trump. All this shows is that there are no rules anymore. Since that is the case, Trump and conservatives need to play the same way.

That's because tell all books by close administration officials generally don't portray the president as a ****ing loon. Go read Ben Rhodes book about Obama. It said some surprising things, but at no point did it ever indicate that Obama wasn't thoughtful and took his job seriously. If he was a crazy asshole Im sure wed have had plenty of books describing him as such.

That's because tell all books by close administration officials generally don't portray the president as a ****ing loon. Go read Ben Rhodes book about Obama. It said some surprising things, but at no point did it ever indicate that Obama wasn't thoughtful and took his job seriously. If he was a crazy asshole Im sure wed have had plenty of books describing him as such.

I don't care what the books say. Anyone can claim anything. I have a problem when they are obviously designed to harm a sitting POTUS. I'd have the same position if it was happening to a Democrat, not that the MSM would ever allow that to happen without destroying the author.

I don't care what the books say. Anyone can claim anything. I have a problem when they are obviously designed to harm a sitting POTUS. I'd have the same position if it was happening to a Democrat, not that the MSM would ever allow that to happen without destroying the author.

If noone's words mean anything why should anyone listen to you?

Seriously, that's a silly argument.

.........and all the books paint differing assessments of the “smooth running machine.” /s

Its bizarre to me how vocal he is about his dislike of Trump. Considering which his wife is you would think he would be a bit less free with his opinion about her boss.

At least Kellyanne got schooled on her Apple products integration.........

At least Kellyanne got schooled on her Apple products integration.........
I'm not familiar with whatever your referring to. I will say I agree with her political positions but I'm not s fan of her style. Somebody can ask her how the weather is and she will spend 20min filibustering. It's a big turn off for me when they do that.

I'm not familiar with whatever your referring to. I will say I agree with her political positions but I'm not s fan of her style. Somebody can ask her how the weather is and she will spend 20min filibustering. It's a big turn off for me when they do that.

From the link: “I had not brought my work laptop upstairs with me when she called, so Kellyanne pointed over to her personal MacBook sitting on the conference table on the other side of the room. “Just use that and type something up for me,” she said.

I sat down and started slowly pecking out a statement. While working in the White House, I found that I’d grown so accustomed to writing in Trump’s voice that writing for other people had become somewhat harder than it nor*mally would have been. I was already getting off to a slow start, but I was also getting distracted by the nonstop stream of iMessages popping up on the screen. At that point, personal phones had not yet been banned in the West Wing, so Kellyanne was sitting at her desk texting away. And since her iMes*sage account was tied to both her phone and her laptop, which she must not have even considered, I could inadvertently see every conversation she was having.’

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/201...-leaking-tactics-in-the-west-wing-vipers-nest

All Apple products interact, when my phone rings it show up on the iMac or iPad......

There have been at least 5 books by insiders describing the Trump White House. None of them are flattering.

Why should he?

There have been at least 5 books by insiders describing the Trump White House. None of them are flattering.

It’s been quite obvious from day 1 that this WH is a mess. When you are a president who knows nothing and your surround yourself mostly with people who know nothing you get chaos.

.......not as though there is a common thread in all the books. /s

George Conway slams Trump: 'Your stupidity knows no bounds'

Well, what is there to say about that? Conway's not wrong.

From the link: “I had not brought my work laptop upstairs with me when she called, so Kellyanne pointed over to her personal MacBook sitting on the conference table on the other side of the room. “Just use that and type something up for me,” she said.

I sat down and started slowly pecking out a statement. While working in the White House, I found that I’d grown so accustomed to writing in Trump’s voice that writing for other people had become somewhat harder than it nor*mally would have been. I was already getting off to a slow start, but I was also getting distracted by the nonstop stream of iMessages popping up on the screen. At that point, personal phones had not yet been banned in the West Wing, so Kellyanne was sitting at her desk texting away. And since her iMes*sage account was tied to both her phone and her laptop, which she must not have even considered, I could inadvertently see every conversation she was having.’

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/201...-leaking-tactics-in-the-west-wing-vipers-nest

All Apple products interact, when my phone rings it show up on the iMac or iPad......
Android is the same way. I use both formats on mutiple devices and litterally everything comes up on all of them. I specifically set it up that way.

So what? I'm sure there is some truth to it and I'm sure dome of it is sensationalized. Lots of unflattering books have been made by people in Clinton's circle too. Do you consider him a bad president because of that? Strong personalities clash with people and ruffle feathers. It does not mean they are bad people anymore than softer spoken people are bad leaders.

I saw him share that story on one of the Sunday talk shows. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. I'll chalk it up to her PTSD from the Bowling Green Massacre.

George is right about Trump's stupidity knowing no bounds.

But what confuses me is this. In what segment of the business world can the spouse of a C-level executive constantly and publicly attack his spouse's CEO, and nothing be done about it?

His wife's a sell out (I know ... she's laughing all the way to the bank) but George won't be fooled.

Back
Top Bottom