• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

George Conway slams Trump: 'Your stupidity knows no bounds'

That's amusing. The glaring fault of conservatives is that they've always stuck to the rules long after liberals had put bootprints on their faces because they never observed any rules to start with. There's no easier way to enrage a liberal than to have a conservative play by his rules.

For anyone who has been around more than about 5 minutes or who is not a dyed in the wool liberal, it is a well known and long observed truth. Dems were gerrymandering and stealing elections when conservatives were barely out of their swaddling clothes.

*Pretends to be veritas1*

Conservatives are evil baby rapers who spend their time drowning puppies when they aren't raping babies. These satanists are trying to destroy christianity and cause a nuclear apocalpyse

*Stops pretending to be veritas1*

That is, quite literally, exactly the level of blatant dishonest lunacy you are displaying here.

Like I said, you have to be older than 30 and have gotten your education from something other than the internet.

And what you said was crap, because both things you said about me are false..... but don't let me stop you stinking up every thread with diversionary lies.

I mean that: do not let me stop you. Because the more people susceptible to reason that see the utterly stupid but pathologically committed bull**** and lies of the tireless Trump supporters, the more likely Trump goes home to pout in 2020. The less power you have for the next twenty years. Please do sink your own ship.

You'll get your likes, but the choir is shrinking. Keep blaring away, as if you can lie the ship out of sinking.

:2wave:

We're trying to fix all the things they've "gotten done" and/or failed to do.

By being Putin's puppet and regarding the Constitution as a mere set of "guidelines".

Trump has caused so much damage already...it will be a big task for the next president to un-do all the damage he has done.

Re-build international relationships...re-create respect for the presidency.

Day one suggestions to the next PotUSA:
Move the US embassy in Israel back to Tel Aviv
Move troops back into Syria
Work to restore Universal healthcare
Affirm US commitment to NATO
End trade wars

That's quite an in-tray. Pray to god it doesn't get much bigger.

By being Putin's puppet and regarding the Constitution as a mere set of "guidelines".

Trump has caused so much damage already...it will be a big task for the next president to un-do all the damage he has done.

Re-build international relationships...re-create respect for the presidency.

Day one suggestions to the next PotUSA:
Move the US embassy in Israel back to Tel Aviv
Move troops back into Syria
Work to restore Universal healthcare
Affirm US commitment to NATO
End trade wars

That's quite an in-tray. Pray to god it doesn't get much bigger.

Yea, let's "undo" the explosive economic and job growth.

Get back into a quagmire in Syria where "victory" has no definition.

Move our embassy in Israel to assuage Hamas and Hezbollah and alienate our ally

Restore universal healthcare? Sorry, we've never, thankfully, had universal healthcare.

We're committed to NATO notwithstanding the left's inaccurate claims.

The so called "trade wars" are temporary measures to improve the US trade position with China and others. Of course the left opposes it.

Hopefully, you guys run on the above. Maybe throw in open borders and the Medicare for all nonsense. Plenty of sky high taxes, too. That ought to be a winning formula.:lol:

And what you said was crap, because both things you said about me are false..... but don't let me stop you stinking up every thread with diversionary lies.

I mean that: do not let me stop you. Because the more people susceptible to reason that see the utterly stupid but pathologically committed bull**** and lies of the tireless Trump supporters, the more likely Trump goes home to pout in 2020. The less power you have for the next twenty years. Please do sink your own ship.

You'll get your likes, but the choir is shrinking. Keep blaring away, as if you can lie the ship out of sinking.

:2wave:

I never said a word about you. My post wasn't about YOU. Replying to you doesn't make the content about you. You seem to have an exaggerated view of the interest I take in you personally, which, I can assure you, is minimal.

What is it if not fascism enshrined to have unlimited political spending by corporate "persons"? Are you ****ing seriously calling MY opinion invalid? Citizens United is the very definition of "fascism enshrined" and the right is too driven by blind ideology to see that the recipe they're baking makes a rancid **** cake for most of humanity.

I can accept that, as conservatives, you rely on magical thinking to make sense of the incongruities between your conservatism and the anti-human results thereof. However, please do not urinate upon my loafers and tell me it's mere precipitation. That is the insulting part.

What the hell does Trump have to do with Citizens United? Trump didn't need a nickel from corporate donors. This thread was about Conway's comment on Trump. You might try to stay on the topic.

Back
Top Bottom