• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

George Bush will save the world!

leejosepho said:
Yes, that is so, and I hope I did not leave the impression that the so-called "War On Terrorism" was allegedly only about that. Rather, at least certain global residents have been stirred against so-called "radical Islam (or 'extremist Muslims')" mostly as a smokescreen (I believe) for whatever else that "war" is *truly* about -- I do not claim to know -- while non-pluralistic Muslims are nevertheless put on notice and pursued, as seemingly justified by 9-11.

Agreed ... and that is at least one reason Bush had no problem saying the rest of the world is either with the pluralists or with the terrorists.

Yet Bu$h still does business with the Saudi's who have ALWAYS supported and aided terrorists. It was only a few weeks ago that he was HOLDING hands with them!!

I say the war is all about PROFIT for Bu$h and his cronies..

There was never a threat from Iraq and everyone knows it 'NOW' FINALLY.

But he knew from the beginning and even the CIA admits that Saddam had no WMD's since 1992 in 'the Whole Truth about the WAr in Iraq' -- and even then, he only could deliver a scud missle which would have only hit a few hundred MILES away -- not an ocean, and CERTAINLY not even CLOSE to the US -- Bu$h doesn't care about human casualties -- he's been profiting from corporate terrorism all of his miserable life.

If any far right idiots think that eliminating one religion is a good move, then hell, why not eliminate them all? Organized religions usually make people 'toe the line', if you will, when it comes to belief in God. With the advance of science, we are forced to look at the idea of God in different ways, and organized religions are most always against any scientific advancement that may disprove some dogma (for example, the Christian 'scientific' creationists).

The entire idea that Islam is evil is completely stupid. Islam has produced some fanatics, certainly, but we cannot blame the religion for a few dumb individuals. Christianity has its share of 'evil-doers' (as ol' W would say) through the years. Has anyone forgotten the KKK which, in its hayday, killed blacks??

anomaly said:
If any far right idiots think that eliminating one religion is a good move, then hell, why not eliminate them all? Organized religions usually make people 'toe the line', if you will, when it comes to belief in God. With the advance of science, we are forced to look at the idea of God in different ways, and organized religions are most always against any scientific advancement that may disprove some dogma (for example, the Christian 'scientific' creationists).

The entire idea that Islam is evil is completely stupid. Islam has produced some fanatics, certainly, but we cannot blame the religion for a few dumb individuals. Christianity has its share of 'evil-doers' (as ol' W would say) through the years. Has anyone forgotten the KKK which, in its hayday, killed blacks??

Thank you!

You're absolutely right. The more I examine history I see that EVERY war is about one of three things: GOD, LAND, or OIL. And I think it's about time that we got rid of 'GOD'. God was the first COP and it was God that gave us war --'the Gods of War' and sentenced us to this life-sentence in the first place and man playing God will do what God has done: He will destroy, we will mutilate, he will penalize and he will punish the Earth.

anomaly said:
If any far right idiots think that eliminating one religion is a good move, then hell, why not eliminate them all?

Actually, such folks only intend to eradicate fundamentalism (or "radicalism" or whatever), not entire religions. From Bush's 9/20 speech (right after 9/11):

"I also want to speak tonight directly to Muslims throughout the world. We respect your faith. It's practiced freely by many millions of Americans, and by millions more in countries that America counts as friends. Its teachings are good and peaceful, and those who commit evil in the name of Allah blaspheme the name of Allah. (Applause.) The terrorists are traitors to their own faith, trying, in effect, to hijack Islam itself. The enemy of America is not our many Muslim friends; it is not our many Arab friends. Our enemy is a radical network of terrorists, and every government that supports them. (Applause.)"

Interestingly, he there (and in other places in that speech) evidently presumes to be some kind of expert theologian or moderator or whatever concerning Islam while nevertheless allegedly but going after a few criminals who had crashed some planes into some buildings.

sissy-boy said:
... I think it's about time that we got rid of 'GOD' ... the first COP ...

... and the global-elitists intend to do precisely that, or to at least eradicate all exclusive belief about Him.

leejosepho said:
Actually, such folks only intend to eradicate fundamentalism (or "radicalism" or whatever), not entire religions. From Bush's 9/20 speech (right after 9/11):

"I also want to speak tonight directly to Muslims throughout the world. We respect your faith. It's practiced freely by many millions of Americans, and by millions more in countries that America counts as friends. Its teachings are good and peaceful, and those who commit evil in the name of Allah blaspheme the name of Allah. (Applause.) The terrorists are traitors to their own faith, trying, in effect, to hijack Islam itself. The enemy of America is not our many Muslim friends; it is not our many Arab friends. Our enemy is a radical network of terrorists, and every government that supports them. (Applause.)"

Interestingly, he there (and in other places in that speech) evidently presumes to be some kind of expert theologian or moderator or whatever concerning Islam while nevertheless allegedly but going after a few criminals who had crashed some planes into some buildings.

... and the global-elitists intend to do precisely that, or to at least eradicate all exclusive belief about Him.

Do you actually BELIEVE A word this terrorist says??

Bu$h would say ANYTHING to push his preposterous BLOOD for OIL charade. He's also a traitor of the worst kind by his constant smoke screens -- using propaganda like Hitler did to further his 'final solution' -- which is MONEY for HIM and his hoodlum elite -- and DISASTER for the rest of the world. And don't think for one minute that his hand-jobs for the religious-right have gone unnoticed. I do find it interesting that even after all this time -- and the country near the brink of disaster -- and with the Bu$h administration making a FORTUNE off the public's dollars at the gas pumps, holding them like big limp DCKS that we get perpetually raped by. The fact that he's single-handedly alienated the entire rest of the world is reason enough for me to wish for his early death. But I just don't believe that the American people will let him get away with all of this BS unscathed. He's really just a corporate puppet, and like his father he's continued to support terrorism around the world by training them to do our dirty work. Giving hundreds of millions of dollars to the Taliban, supporting and befriending the Saudis, (who have ALWAYS been avid supporters of the terrorists) and everything he says -- even his paying the terrorists to bomb London is an insult to any sane human intelligence.

sissy-boy said:
Do you actually BELIEVE A word this terrorist says??

Yes, at least this:

"Every nation, in every [global] region, now has a decision to make: Either you are with us [elitist-pluralists], or you are with the terrorists [who must either abandon their exclusivity or die]."

Hence, you and I are in essential agreement, I believe.

leejosepho said:
Yes, at least this:

"Every nation, in every [global] region, now has a decision to make: Either you are with us [elitist-pluralists], or you are with the terrorists [who must either abandon their exclusivity or die]."

Hence, you and I are in essential agreement, I believe.

I am a pluralist, but our president certainly is NOT. I would put him on the 'terrorist' side -- and anyone who supports his assault on Liberty and Justice.

sissy-boy said:
I am a pluralist, but our president certainly is NOT. I would put him on the 'terrorist' side -- and anyone who supports his assault on Liberty and Justice.

Untangling conspiracies -- yes, I am one of "those" -- can be quite complex ...

You just might be correct there, for he certainly panders to plenty of others ...

However, or at least according to his 9/20 speech, my *not* being a pluralist makes me a "terrorist" ...

What to do, eh?!

Back
Top Bottom