• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gentlemen: Short, Medium or Long

AuntiE

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
As we have covered hair color, now on to hair length. I am sorry ChrisL. :notlook:

Do you prefer short hair, medium length hair, long or extremely long, ie. below shoulders toward waist length?

do you ask it to chris or us :confused:

l prefer baldheads :2razz:

do you ask it to chris or us :confused:

l prefer baldheads :2razz:

I mentioned ChrisL as on the other thread there was some commentary of the shallowness of appearance considerations. As I am new, I did not wish to start off my offending someone immediately.

I mentioned ChrisL as on the other thread there was some commentary of the shallowness of appearance considerations. As I am new, I did not wish to start off my offending someone immediately.

ok :lol:

welcome to dp!

Medium to long hair is my preference. Gotta be enough there to grab a good handful of when it's necessary.

Extremely short or extremely long. Short is easier, but then I have to get my haircut all the time (it grows fast). Right now it's headed for my waist.

I prefer medium to long hair. It's simply more feminine. I prefer it if my women do not look like prepubescent boys, thank you kindly. :)

Besides, a full head of hair can do a lot to complement a women's overall appearance.

ful-hair.jpg

"Boy hair?"

Cool-Boy-Cut-For-Women.jpg

Yea, not so much.

Even if the girl is otherwise attractive, the best short hair really manages to do on most women is merely be "meh," and in many cases, it can actually detract from their overall appearance.

Last edited:
Heya AuntiE. :2wave: Welcome to Debate Politics.
yo2.gif

I prefer a woman with long hair as she can do more with it, which gives me a different look of what I am already amazed with......although Med length is acceptable.

:eek:t
I prefer medium to long hair. It's simply more feminine. I prefer it if my women do not look like prepubescent boys, thank you kindly. :)

Besides, a full head of hair can do a lot to complement a women's overall appearance.

View attachment 67151242

"Boy hair?"

View attachment 67151245

Yea, not so much.

Even if the girl is otherwise attractive, the best short hair really manages to do on most women is merely be "meh," and in many cases, it can actually detract from their overall appearance.

I have no choice. I was nailed once for the use of "my". "My women"? You own them. "My" is an adjective which can denote possession.

Do you not just hate grammar nazis!?

Would it help my position, being so grammarish (neologism) by telling you my hair is waist length?

I have no choice. I was nailed once for the use of "my". "My women"? You own them. "My" is an adjective which can denote possession.

I was primarily using it in reference to a significant other, which can justifiably be said to be an at least somewhat "possessive" relationship in the grammatical and practical sense. A wife or girlfriend is "my" woman, just as much as I am "her" man.

Obviously, however; this wouldn't apply to some random woman I met out on the street. That would just be creepy. :lol:

Would it help my position, being so grammarish (neologism) by telling you my hair is waist length?

It certainly couldn't hurt. :mrgreen:

Depends on the woman, her face, her hair quality, etc. There was a girl in my 8th grade that was widely considered by the boys to be very homely. She had long scarecrowish hair and was just blah. When she cut that mess short and and lightened it up, she became the most sought after girl in the whole school. It was insane how a trip to the stylist turned her social life around.

Medium to long hair generally.

Meh
shrug.gif
.....myself I like to point out those limitations to all my bruthas and sistas. :lol:

Hair long and to your waist is a good thing IMO.
icon_cyclops_ani.gif

Wouldn't you say most Older women also tend to go to short hair?

I do like a gal with long hair, as in waist-length or more... but then again, I know how hard it is to keep it up, and how much it can get in the way if unbound, and I can't blame a gal for cutting it shorter than that.

Medium length, as in shoulder-length, is fine.

Shorter than that usually doesn't appeal to me visually, and man-short or buzzed or shaven is typically a turnoff on most women.

As we have covered hair color, now on to hair length. I am sorry ChrisL. :notlook:

Do you prefer short hair, medium length hair, long or extremely long, ie. below shoulders toward waist length?

Depends. Different girls look better or worse with different types of haircuts. I don't have any specific interest; although younger girls tend to have longer hair, so there's that.

I do like a gal with long hair, as in waist-length or more... but then again, I know how hard it is to keep it up, and how much it can get in the way if unbound, and I can't blame a gal for cutting it shorter than that.

Medium length, as in shoulder-length, is fine.

Shorter than that usually doesn't appeal to me visually, and man-short or buzzed or shaven is typically a turnoff on most women.

Heya Goshin. :2wave: Yeah.....I know a lot of guys that go and shave their heads. For that Image issue. Many that do so as to not look as nerdish as they do, normally. Presenting more of an Image of bluster than what they really. Or so that they wont get picked on as much.

Heya Goshin. :2wave: Yeah.....I know a lot of guys that go and shave their heads. For that Image issue. Many that do so as to not look as nerdish as they do, normally. Presenting more of an Image of bluster than what they really. Or so that they wont get picked on as much.

I shave my head most times. Reason? There ain't enough hair left to bother keeping anymore.

But I was talking about women.

I shave my head most times. Reason? There ain't enough hair left to bother keeping anymore.

But I was talking about women.

Some like you have no choice. But I would agree with you on those women with shaved or buzzed hair.

I will not date a woman with short hair. In fact, I've broken it off with more than one woman for cutting their hair way too short. For me, it has to be shoulder-length - maybe an inch above at most, if I'm invested.

If you look like a 10 year old boy from behind, you make me as flaccid as an indoor windsock.

I will not date a woman with short hair. In fact, I've broken it off with more than one woman for cutting their hair way too short. For me, it has to be shoulder-length - maybe an inch above at most, if I'm invested.

If you look like a 10 year old boy from behind, you make me as flaccid as an indoor windsock.

Well.....I still may give them a look over. Especially if it is one that I knew that had long hair and then went and cut it short. Not that I agreed with them doing so. Which is not to say a few didn't look good with any type of style anyways.

Although I have heard some of them say. That they did so as it was a Cute type of Style, and that's what they were going for.

I have known a few that went short.....but after sometime. They never did again. Unless way older.

Well.....I still may give them a look over. Especially if it is one that I knew that had long hair and then went and cut it short. Not that I agreed with them doing so. Which is not to say a few didn't look good with any type of style anyways.

Although I have heard some of them say. That they did so as it was a Cute type of Style, and that's what they were going for.

I have known a few that went short.....but after sometime. They never did again. Unless way older.

Well, if I'm dating a girl that needs to copy the current "style" that badly, she's not my type - refer to the high-maintenance thread.

Well, if I'm dating a girl that needs to copy the current "style" that badly, she's not my type - refer to the high-maintenance thread.

Well.....what if she had long hair, went short. Then went back long? Never Say, Never. :lol:

Yeah I checked that out. Thank the stars that the judgmental types didn't take that out of pocket. :roll:

Well.....what if she had long hair, went short. Then went back long? Never Say, Never. :lol:

Yeah I checked that out. Thank the stars that the judgmental types didn't take that out of pocket. :roll:

She can find me in a couple months when it grows out. That, or find a Dolly Parton wig until then. Either or.

Back
Top Bottom