• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gentlemen prefer blondes ?

Medusa

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
:rofl

according to a study made on it 54 % prefer to marry brunettes ,they think brunettes are better at cooking and more exciting

tahts why they lose not only their wives but their cooks when they get divorced l think

A survey of 1,000 men found 54 percent would prefer to marry a brunette. Only 16 percent said they wanted to marry a blonde, while 30 percent didn't have a preference.

According to the research, men thought brunettes would be better at cleaning and cooking. They also thought brunettes took better care of their appearance and are better with money.

The study found the men also thought brunettes would be more sexually adventurous.

New study finds men prefer brunettes, not blondes | abc13.com

according to a study made on it 54 % prefer to marry brunettes ,they think brunettes are better at cooking and more exciting

tahts why they lose not only their wifes but their cooks when they get divorced l think

A survey of 1,000 men found 54 percent would prefer to marry a brunette. Only 16 percent said they wanted to marry a blonde, while 30 percent didn't have a preference.

According to the research, men thought brunettes would be better at cleaning and cooking. They also thought brunettes took better care of their appearance and are better with money.

The study found the men also thought brunettes would be more sexually adventurous.

Having been born a natural blonde, I have always found that men were naturally attracted to me, rather that my brunette friends...

But in my heart of hearts I have always wanted black hair...I wouldn't dye it..it would look awful..

I find I am more attracted by men with dark hair rather than blondes though.

tahts why they lose not only their wives but their cooks when they get divorced l think

I actually have a hard time believing that study.

Whenever i see these studies that are worthy of colored magazines, I die a little inside.

Here's a pro tip for you ladies. That hair color thing is just a joke. Only women think it's aw-so-important. Men don't really care.

So all these studies are BS. You can have any hair color you want as long as you're not a bitch, overly demanding, dominating, emasculating, etc.

Not all men are "gentlemen"... study is flawed :p

Whenever i see these studies that are worthy of colored magazines, I die a little inside.

Here's a pro tip for you ladies. That hair color thing is just a joke. Only women think it's aw-so-important. Men don't really care.

So all these studies are BS. You can have any hair color you want as long as you're not a bitch, overly demanding, dominating, emasculating, etc.
thx for this information

Having been born a natural blonde, I have always found that men were naturally attracted to me, rather that my brunette friends...

But in my heart of hearts I have always wanted black hair...I wouldn't dye it..it would look awful..

l have observed it is usually blond or brown haired men who prefer brunettes

Was it just between brunettes and blondes?

I don't care if your hair is bright green, if you've got a rockin hot body.

Just saying.

Meh
shrug.gif
.....it just depends on how the Morning Coffee is Served.
blondemoment.gif
:lol:

th

WTH? Anyone can have any hair color they want for $10.00-$20.00 at CVS! ;) Blonde, brunette, red, pink, purple, blue . . .

I am with James Bond on this issue:

James Bond: Weren't you a blonde when I came in?
Tiffany Case: Could be.
James Bond: I tend to notice little things like that - whether a girl is a blonde or a brunette.
Tiffany Case: Which do you prefer?
James Bond: Well, as long as the collar and cuffs match...

Tiffany Case (Character) - Quotes

WTH? Anyone can have any hair color they want for $10.00-$20.00 at CVS! ;) Blonde, brunette, red, pink, purple, blue . . .

maybe naturalness is what makes us look good chris

l believe beyonce looks better with dark hair for instance

maybe naturalness is what makes us look good chris

l believe beyonce looks better with dark hair for instance

The point is that you never know what someone's natural hair color really is.

The point is that you never know what someone's natural hair color really is.

yes l think so but it is realized if the hair color doesnt match teh skin tone l think

54 % prefer to marry brunettes ,they think brunettes are better at cooking

Well, ya.

Given the choice between Chicken Tikka Masala, Pad Thai or Moussaka on one hand and Lutefisk or boiled cabbage on the other, what sensible man would choose the latter?

yes l think so but it is realized if the hair color doesnt match teh skin tone l think

Sure, that's true in some cases. Plenty of times when you can't tell either. My mom is a brunette and dies her hair red, and you would never know. She has very light skin and thin eyebrows, and she really does look like a natural redhead.

OTH, I have kind of thick and dark eyebrows and my eyes are blue but they are kind of dark too, so I would look ridiculous as a blonde or a redhead IMO, but some people can carry it off very well.

I don't know about the study. I do know that men prefer women with hair, though.

glasses7.gif
wink.gif

th

smoker.gif

I used to have long hair, but it wasn't as straight as that dudes. Mine had a bit of a wave to it. I got rid of it, though. Long hair is way too much work. Short hair is MUCH easier to deal with on a daily basis. Don't miss it one bit.

Back
Top Bottom