• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

general mayhem

washamericom

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
it's hard to believe that the general and all of his accomplishments, training and wherewithall, just got fired by a guy who has none... only in america.... i cannot reveal my source, only to say that the president had seriously considered one more admonishment, and rising above the situation to keep him on, with a slight change of assign duties. that rolling stone is just a magazine and an american institution, after all it's not like he was on the cover. the rumors that the general went from the whitehouse straight to a bar, are simply not true. rolling stone could not be reached for comment, because the west coast is three hours behind, and anyway they don't get up (exist) before noon. they are however, enjoying the biggest boost in sales since the rock group "stillwater" graced the cover s.e.

it's hard to believe that the general and all of his accomplishments, training and wherewithall, just got fired by a guy who has none... only in america....

The Civillian President of the US is the Commander of all US forces, so is this general's boss.

i cannot reveal my source, only to say that the president had seriously considered one more admonishment, and rising above the situation to keep him on, with a slight change of assign duties.

Hey, dont leave it there, either tell us what you think you have been told, or shut up.

that rolling stone is just a magazine and an american institution, after all it's not like he was on the cover.

How perceptive of you.

the rumors that the general went from the whitehouse straight to a bar, are simply not true.

And we have verification to this fact from.........whom?

rolling stone could not be reached for comment,

Really

because the west coast is three hours behind,

No Sh*t?

and anyway they don't get up (exist) before noon.

More proof required.

they are however, enjoying the biggest boost in sales since the rock group "stillwater" graced the cover s.e.

What scintillating news.

really clever, looks like you spent quite a bit of time on this

Without civilian rule we would quickly become a banana republic.

that's very true

Thanks to our present crop of wanna be politicians we are currently well on our way.

Back
Top Bottom