• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

General blowing off of steam

ddoyle00

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Why do people visit an online forum and create threads with the sole purpose of heaping hollow platitudes on each other? Why are the people with more posts considered more right than others with less? Actually, why do people try to get on the good side of the senior members by verbally jerking them off in the forums? Have some self-respect. Im sure if someone took away all the posts where people dont actually say anything, a lot of the senior members would be down to three figure numbers.

This includes Teacher who claims to be an adult, yet draws juvenile pictures of people who disagree with him.

That Gunny guy who will argue with a brick wall and yet people will go out of their way to be nice to him for some reason.

ddoyle00 said:
Why do people visit an online forum and create threads with the sole purpose of heaping hollow platitudes on each other? Why are the people with more posts considered more right than others with less? Actually, why do people try to get on the good side of the senior members by verbally jerking them off in the forums? Have some self-respect. Im sure if someone took away all the posts where people dont actually say anything, a lot of the senior members would be down to three figure numbers.

This includes Teacher who claims to be an adult, yet draws juvenile pictures of people who disagree with him.

That Gunny guy who will argue with a brick wall and yet people will go out of their way to be nice to him for some reason.

You're crazy Teach with a capital T is funny as hell go to the Top Ten Thread in the basement. Gunny is smart as hell especially about the M.E. The only people who really **** me off are the nazis and the conspiracy theorists because they actually hurt the debate by muddying the waters with their fake b.s. propoganda conspiracy ****.

Why degrade the person your debating in at attempt to garner support?

Also, I have only read 20-30 of Gunny's posts and he has a very consistent opinion which I appreciate. Unfortunatley, the consistency clouds him from seeing another persons perspective.

Any yet people will go type some junk about how great he is and it looks to me like hes being stubborn.

Also, people will argue for weeks and then start claiming "points". What the hell is that? This is the point were I say something like "People spending too much time online, need to vist the outdoors. Life rotating around this forum, get a life."

Back
Top Bottom