• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gender / sexuality - and abortion views

Chose that which does apple

• I am pro-life / I am gay male

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am pro-life / I am saphic female

• I am pro-choice / I am gay male

• I am pro-life / sexulity/gender undisclosed

• Total voters

Aunt Spiker

Cheese
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Curiosity kills - what's the abortion view/gender gap around here?

It kills further - does sexuality play a role or affect one's view in any way?

I'm pro-choice and a straight male. However, unlike some on here, my views on abortion aren't because I think it's none of my business or that men have no right to opinions.

Straight male. Pro-choice. I want to live in a world where there are no unwanted children.

Chuz that which does apple?

I'm sorry but I can't vote in this poll. (I would like to) But there isn't an allowance for "anti-abortion" as opposed to "pro-life" or "pro-choice."

Just and FYI.

:shrug: Sorry my choice of words and spelling error prevent you from clicking a dot into a circle. :shrug:

I voted pro-choice and sapphic female, though I am bisexual. But figured I'd chime in on that side of the spectrum ;)

Back
Top Bottom