• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gender Pronouns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tahuyaman

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Many of these pronouns I can't identify. Can someone inform me and others as to what they are and how you identify these people on do sight? I mean him or her is easy, but how do you identify a XE, XEM or an EY? What is that?image.png

Many of these pronouns I can't identify. Can someone inform me and others as to what they are and how you identify these people on do sight? I mean him or her is easy, but how do you identify a XE, XEM or an EY? What is that?View attachment 67326328
I find just asking people what they prefer works. No need for drama, just use common courtesy.

Many of these pronouns I can't identify. Can someone inform me and others as to what they are and how you identify these people on do sight? I mean him or her is easy, but how do you identify a XE, XEM or an EY? What is that?View attachment 67326328

Nine rows times five columns is 45 letter combinations, many of which belong to words we already know. Are you suggesting that it is really that difficult to learn thirty new words? ;)

Just say "Hey you" and point at the person you're addressing. If these pronoun ******s don't like it, tell them to make life easier on the rest of us by dropping their delusions.
Do you mind if I likewise refer to you as dirtbag and a'hole in an equal fashion if you want to treat others as lesser?

Do you claim to be a Christian, or is that only on Christmas, Easter, and other times it is beneficial to you to hide behind a religion?

Do you mind if I likewise refer to you as dirtbag and a'hole in an equal fashion if you want to treat others as lesser?

Do you claim to be a Christian, or is that only on Christmas, Easter, and other times it is beneficial to you to hide behind a religion?

I've seen you call other posters many crappy things. I think we should all just start calling you nazi. Since that seems an acceptable term for you to call others..

The problem really is, though, that some people belive they can force others to respect them and control the language others use, you nazi fascist.

I've seen you call other posters many crappy things. I think we should all just start calling you nazi. Since that seems an acceptable term for you to call others..

The problem really is, though, that some people believe they can force others to respect them and control the language others use, you nazi fascist.
How am I a Nazi or a fascist by demanding basic human decency and respect for others? Is the golden rule offensive to you?

How am I a Nazi or a fascist by demanding basic human decency and respect for others? Is the golden rule offensive to you?

You don't get to demand words or thoughts, you fascist.

Isn't Red Fascism fun? These people want to control every aspect of your life by forcing everyone to conform to their views or else they will give you a public flogging accusing you of hate speech and send you to the social media gulags! Their self righteousness is absolutely nauseating. Their double standards are pathetic. Being woke is a bad joke. It means having to dumb down your conversation every single day so you don't sound like a lunatic.

You don't get to demand words or thoughts, you fascist.

I can play this game with you if you can do it to others, or is this just a one-way street to enforce your bigotry based on ignorance of human sexuality and basic human decency. Are you equally outraged when you are socially prohibited from referring to other people as nig-gers, wetbacks, grasers, camel ****ers, gooks, and other bigoted euphemisms? Do you wish you could refer to me as **** and bitch?

Isn't Red Fascism fun? These people want to control every aspect of your life by forcing everyone to conform to their views or else they will give you a public flogging accusing you of hate speech and send you to the social media gulags! Their self righteousness is absolutely nauseating. Their double standards are pathetic. Being woke is a bad joke. It means having to dumb down your conversation every single day so you don't sound like a lunatic.
How is anyone controlling every aspect of your life by expecting you to treat them as you would want to be treated? Is the golden rule abusive to you?

Matthew 7:12
Luke 6:31

Jesus wasn't a transphobe either.

Matthew 19:12
For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others--and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it."

Last edited:

Then, they demand respect for people in their in group. They are happy to disrespect people in their out group. You can search Lisa, and see the names she's called people she disagrees with. So much for that demand of decency and respect

How is anyone controlling every aspect of your life by expecting you to treat them as you would want to be treated? Is the golden rule abusive to you?

Ah. Argument from religion. Keep trying to control others words and thoughts. Well done fascist.

Ah. Argument from religion. Keep trying to control others words and thoughts. Well done fascist.
I'm an atheist/Humanist. Most people in the US are Christians.

The golden rule is the secular basis of ethics and not in any way religious. Is the golden rule/ethic of reciprocity offensive to you?

Then, they demand respect for people in their in group. They are happy to disrespect people in their out group. You can search Lisa, and see the names she's called people she disagrees with. So much for that demand of decency and respect
How have you been disrespected by me or anyone else?

I'm an atheist/Humanist. Most people in the US are Christians.

The golden rule is the secular basis of ethics and not in any way religious. Is the golden rule/ethic of reciprocity offensive to you?

We are going to disagree on the above.

Biut you are still a nazi fascist.

I can play this game with you if you can do it to others, or is this just a one-way street to enforce your bigotry based on ignorance of human sexuality and basic human decency.

Excuse me? You have cherry picked verses from a certain chapter taking the words out the context in which they were given. Take Matthew chapter 19. The chapter is about fornication, marriage, divorce, abstinence, condition of the heart. Verses 7- 12 are about divorce. The mention of eunuchs was not about referring to an eunuch as another sex. It was in reference to those who did not have the ability to commit sexual sin. Eunuchs were still identified as males. It was the practice of those who would conquer another tribe and take them as slaves to castrate the males. It was the practice under King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon when they conquered Israel and took the young healthy people as slaves and the males would have been castrated. The prophet Daniel was one that was taken captive.

Jesus did not condemn eunuchs.

Jesus also told people not to judge others. (Matthew7:1-3

Jesus hated hypocrites (matthew7:5)

We are going to disagree on the above.

But you are still a nazi fascist.
How am I a Nazi or a fascist?

Just say "Hey you" and point at the person you're addressing. If these pronoun ******s don't like it, tell them to make life easier on the rest of us by dropping their delusions.

Can we add a 6th column and add top to bottom "s**t for brains"?

Jesus did not condemn eunuchs.

Jesus also told people not to judge others. (Matthew7:1-3

Jesus hated hypocrites (matthew7:5)

How am I a Nazi or a fascist?

A better question is why don't you stop being a nazi fascist?

You were able to respectfully and and decently call people you disagree with nazi and fascist and other ugly terms.. I'm just doing the same as you. If you dane to make demands on how others speak and think you must be the model to live up to.

I won't be using these new pronouns. I'll just ask their name and call them that, otherwise, I just won't communicate.

Many of these pronouns I can't identify. Can someone inform me and others as to what they are and how you identify these people on do sight? I mean him or her is easy, but how do you identify a XE, XEM or an EY? What is that?

LOL cant wait to see all the melting down, and lies and completely tinfoil hat nuttery over whatever this list is claimed to be by SOME posters .. i wonder how far it will go? nation wide conspiracy? hahahaha

while others will just shrug and understand that just treating people with respect and common courtesy is all that is needed . . you know . . like adults

LMAO 4 posts in and I'm already proven right

"delusions"

DRINK!!!

Proved right again and this post REALLY goes off the deep end with its dishonest tinfoil hat nuttery LOL

Fascism!!
Force!!!
Public flogging!!
Hate Speech!!
Double Standards!

GRRRRRRR!!!

thats 5 drinks!!

Can we add a 6th column and add top to bottom "s**t for brains"?

and again . . .a pesonal attack shit for brains!!!!

Drink!

It....That....You....and if you seriously do not know say nothing.

Proved right again and this post REALLY goes off the deep end with its dishonest tinfoil hat nuttery LOL

Fascism!!
Force!!!
Public flogging!!
Hate Speech!!
Double Standards!

GRRRRRRR!!!

thats 5 drinks!!
I had no idea that the golden rule and equal rights for others were so offensive to conservatives.

The people claiming that being transgender is a delusion seem to have forgotten that delusions were examined as a possibly by the medical establishment more than 60 years ago and rejected. Drs would not give hormones and perform surgery if the patient was delusional because they would instead prescribe medication such as Seroquel. Trans patients are screened for delusions as part of the initial screening process before hormones are administered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom