• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gender Identity and the New Laws

Do you support new laws that would ban Transgenders using facilities of their choice?

• Total voters
**** that.
When I'm out and about, en femme as it were, I'm using the ladies room. I'm not painting a target on my back going to the mens room because of stupidity about "what's between your legs!"

And the guys(it's) will follow you in.....:lamo

ok i'll bite(no pun intended) the first time i see a man walk out of a ladies bath room and my daughter is in there ,there will be trouble and lots of it.

run don run

Ditto!

Context is important. If I had an extra nipple or a small penis would it matter if I told the people in the restroom that info? But then what about someone I was planning on getting intimate with? Or my doctor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd run.......

You're not going to get out of your logic that easy. If they feel they are a woman than why would they tell a man otherwise? lol. This is fun.

Did you know there is actually a movement of trans women that feel it is wrong they are told to inform? Do you know why? Well, because they think they are women. lol. It doesn't appear to be helping that people like you are telling them that they are either.

Correct.

Did you ever see a woman use a urinal? It's awkward to say the least. Oh, and before you mention it, yes, I'm aware of equipment that makes it easier for women to do. It's still pretty awkward though.

Easier to pee on a lemon tree..

I'm not sure.
I can tell you that I'd prefer to live in a world where people can go in the correct bathroom on their own and where we can simply assume that they are in the correct place for their anatomy.
Nothing really brings it home that this is about anatomy more than self identity... than a wall of 20 urinals, all being used, with 100 people waiting in line.

I'm not gonna be checking anyone's junk that's for certain. But that doesn't mean we can't establish what normal behavior is supposed to be.

So logical.........................except for libs.

No, before you did actually. I just didn't refer to them by name. :shrug:

Check out post #24 again. That's the one you quoted with me telling the other poster that women could use devices to allow them to use the urinals. I didn't name them in that one either, but still referenced them.

Considering some of the disgusting comments around here against transgender people, the poll results are a very pleasant surprise.

Considering some of the disgusting comments around here against transgender people, the poll results are a very pleasant surprise.

Eh, it's usually the same few people that are anti-trans, like Henrin and Calamity.

I should have hit OTHER.

It depends on what they look like. If a guy looks totally like a guy and is wearinga dress then yes... ban them.

Well that's simply not gonna happen just like there are no more "colored" only restrooms.

Not analogous. Black men and white men are all men. Trans men are not men, they are women.

So you made a post that you can't explain or answer for? got it.

Ohhh, I have an answer. But you and your liberal minions, won't like it. ;)

I'm going to leave it at that, because I don't want to get sanctioned because of your nonsense.

Not analogous. Black men and white men are all men. Trans men are not men, they are women.

actually it is 100% analogous since the analogy is about discrimination and creating another restroom it has nothing to do with gender just like colored only restrooms had nothing to do with gender.

1.)Ohhh, I have an answer.
2.) But you and your liberal minions won't like it. ;)
3.)I'm going to leave it at that, because I don't want to get sanctioned because of your nonsense.

1.) then present it?
2.) not a liberal LMAO and who cares what people like, you made the post man up and explain it
3.) my nonsense? weird im not the one that made a post then claimed it cant explained then claimed it can :shrug:
we you can explain your post you let us know

Transgenders have been using the facility of their choice or associated with their gender identity our whole lives, do you support the laws would ban them from doing so?
Yes
No
Other

I really dont understand how this is magically a new issue and people want to ban transgenders from using the facilities they associate with. I currently see no logic and or justification to discriminate in this manner but I'm curious to see why others do? Maybe I missing something?

As far as I'm tracking, there isn't much effort to ban trans people from using the facilities of their choice. Regarding it magically becoming an issue, that is due to the push to take away the rights of private establishments from enacting whatever policies they prefer. If that wasn't happening then we wouldn't see the other side of the coin.

Transgenders have been using the facility of their choice or associated with their gender identity our whole lives, do you support the laws would ban them from doing so?
Yes
No
Other

I really dont understand how this is magically a new issue and people want to ban transgenders from using the facilities they associate with. I currently see no logic and or justification to discriminate in this manner but I'm curious to see why others do? Maybe I missing something?

For me personally I don't really care.. but for society in general I think there should be some expected norms.
If you have a male parts use the mens room, if not use the womens ... doesn't matter what parts you started with but what they have at the time.

Agree. I'm waiting for John Oliver to use this as a subject for one of his How is This Still a Thing? segments. ;)

In the ladies room, everyone is going in a stall. In the men's room, if an individual is biologically female, I'm guessing they would do the same? I imagine carrying a device around everywhere would get a bit cumbersome.

I know for myself, there are plenty of times the women's line has been too long, and I've said "eff it!" and used the men's. In fact, I've seen a lot of other women do that, as well. So what?

What I find so distasteful about the whole debate is the insinuation that transgender is, in any way, correlated with perversion, pedophilia, etc. That's absurd.

They actually make the devices portable and disposable, kinda like carrying a pad or tampon.

1.) As far as I'm tracking, there isn't much effort to ban trans people from using the facilities of their choice.
2.) Regarding it magically becoming an issue, that is due to the push to take away the rights of private establishments from enacting whatever policies they prefer.
3.) If that wasn't happening then we wouldn't see the other side of the coin.

1.) then you aren't paying attention
2.) such a right doesnt exist
3.) well again you either arent paying attention or are being dishonest since number 2 doesn't exist there is no flip said. but say you "believe" in the fallacy that id does is it happening less or more than people making legislation affecting transgenders? Id bet what ever you think is going on is still happening way less.

1.)For me personally I don't really care.. but for society in general I think there should be some expected norms.
2.)If you have a male parts use the mens room, if not use the womens ... doesn't matter what parts you started with but what they have at the time.

1.) and who gets to define such a made up subjective thing?
2.) that hasnt been the case our whole lives so why do that now and force it under law??

and its a horrible idea and discriminatory IMO.

so you want to force these two to use the women's facilities
Micheal Hughes.jpgBuck Angle.jpg

and then force this her to use the mens facilities?
brae carnes 2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom